Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,148 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. (64320 Views)

Schoolgirl Shot Dead By Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (Photo) / Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by Vixlot: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2023
180 Russian soldiers surrendered to the Wagnerites.

https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1672499773570445320

180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To Wagner PMC In Voronezh Region

The rebels disarmed the soldiers without a fight.

180 Russian soldiers surrendered to the Wagner PMC in the Voronezh region, refusing to prevent the rebels from moving to Moscow and moving around the region.

Ukrainian military expert Oleksandr Kovalenko said.

Later, information appeared that the Wagner PMC disarmed a Russian military company without resistance at the Bugaevka border crossing (in the Voronezh region of the Russian Federation).

Earlier, Charter97.org reported that the leader of the Wagnerites, Yevgeny Prigozhin, announced the start of a military coup. Wagner troops have already captured Rostov-on-Don and entered the Voronezh region of the Russian Federation. In Rostov, Prigozhin announced a military campaign against Moscow.

Forward Wagner convoys have already entered the Voronezh region of the Russian Federation and are moving towards Moscow with armoured vehicles. Russian and international media reported that Prigozhin have captured undefended Voronezh.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/juqt1r.c97.org/en/news/2023/6/24/553207/

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:19am On Jun 24, 2023
They are tired of what Putin is putting them through. It's a good news for Ukraine, The war is coming to an end.

263 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by Vixlot: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2023
Osechkin: Russia's entire 22nd Special Forces Brigade has switched to Prigozhin's side as well as some FSB border guards

https://twitter.com/igorsushko/status/1672497411460046848

180 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by joyandfaith: 8:27am On Jun 24, 2023
It is happening fast.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by Likoya: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2023
Deleted

94 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by Vixlot: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2023
Likoya:
Ukraine and Thier stupid NATO allies should be thanking God that somebody like me isn't the president of Russia Because I would have nuked that country long long ago and anybody that tries nonsense is getting nuked too..
Stop crying

471 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by nairalanda1(m): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2023
Likoya:
Ukraine and Thier stupid NATO allies should be thanking God that somebody like me isn't the president of Russia Because I would have nuked that country long long ago and anybody that tries nonsense is getting nuked too..

Nukes are meant to scare the other guy into not using his nukes...based on the priniciple of mutually assured destruction, or MAD.

They are not meant for actual battlefield use.

Especially not in Ukriane.

The problem with nukes...with a normal bomb, the damage is limited to point X. With nuclear weapons, the damage spreads from point X to point Y. Friends and foes are all affected.

Remember, today's nukes are not like the ones dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. They are more powerful, with higher yield and higher potential for fallout.

298 Likes 25 Shares

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2023
Likoya:

Till the day this World is destroyed by God after rapture and judgment...no country is going to use Nuclear waepons to destroy the World.

Perish that thought...because Nuclear weapons will never be used. They're just a deterrence and waste of resources to the countries which posses them.

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by article1: 8:43am On Jun 24, 2023
Likoya:
Reason why God will not allow someone like you to attain such position.

251 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by AVECDEO: 8:49am On Jun 24, 2023
What exactly is Putin plotting?

A very twisted plot in the series film-war between Western and the Eastern bloc.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by byinks(f): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2023
Who will push the button first ?
Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by Tinububalls: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2023
What if this is a bluff?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by LordIsaac(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2023
article1:
Reason why God will not allow someone like you to attain such position.
Amen.

4 Likes

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by ottersberger(m): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2023
Likoya:

The day Russia detonates a single nuclear warhead in an allied territory or Ukraine, that will be the end of Russia. Putin knows it.

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by Likoya: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2023
ottersberger:

The day Russia detonates a single nuclear warhead, that will be the end of Russia. Putin knows it.
Bro shut up and don't mention me ever again in your life, I don't chat with unlettered folks

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by ottersberger(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2023
Likoya:
Bro shut up and don't mention me ever again in your life, I don't chat with unlettered folks

Mentioning my life will get your nose badly bruised. No further warning will be issued. Bastard!.

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by Amaly: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2023
Likoya:
God no dey do mistake na him make you remain as irrelevant as you are.

149 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by Likoya: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2023
ottersberger:

Mentioning my life will get your nose badly bruised. No further warning will be issued. Bastard!.
Fûck you and your motherfûcking momma...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by Jostoman: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2023
Likoya:
you want this your comment to suprise us when we know that you always supporting evil in your counry.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2023
How true is dis Russian coup of a thing!

Pls I hate fake news!
undecided
Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by israelmao(m): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2023
Putin in the mud

4 Likes

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by Coder2Client(m): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2023
Likoya:

...and why would you have done this?

5 Likes

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by Starboytwo(m): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2023
wataguan is happening?
Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by dyera(m): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2023
Western media propaganda. There is no civil war in Russia. All enemies of Russia will be vanquished. Russia is the world power that we Africans should support, not Europe and USA that developed their countries at the expense of Africa.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2023
You people keep getting more ridiculous by the day. Ukraine is being badly defeated. The counteroffensive they have been screaming about since last year is a mess. Thousands of Ukrainian soldiers have died. The game-changing weapons you were hyping have been turned into scrap metal.

If it were before, you guys would have been showing us photos of destroyed Ukrainian tanks and telling us they are Russian tanks, since both countries use the same equipment. You are winning and yet you are begging for weapons.

Now, the US-made Bradleys and MaxxPro are burning. The German Leopard tanks they've been screaming about have been destroyed. The photos are all over the internet, but you can't claim that they are Russian. Everyone knows who they belong to.

The situation is so horrible that Germany has asked people to stop referring to the German-made Leopard tank as "German." So what should we call it?

Ukraine is so badly defeated that their government has ordered everyone between 18 and 59 to submit themselves for mobilization. They need to raise another 500,000 to bring their army to over 3 million men.

If 2.5 million cannot defeat 300,000. What difference will 3 million make?

The Russians fighting are even less than 300,000 because the 300,000 that Russia mobilized have not even been deployed. Those that are already deployed have not seen combat since Ukraine hasn't even reached Russian frontlines.

And how do you guys respond to your defeat? By making up stories of a nonexistent rivalry between Russia and Wagner.

If Russia bombed Wagner (as you guys claimed yesterday) or Wagner arrested Russian soldiers, CNN and BBC will be the first to tell us. Even you see that they've kept mute since the counteroffensive began. Then you guys went on to quote who?

Charter97 and Nexta? Sites run by cheap bloggers looking for advert money. Propaganda can't save you this time.

There is no rivalry between Russia and Wagner...
Wagner top brass are former Russian army generals.
Their fighters are former Russian special forces.
Their logistics is handled by the Russian army.
Their air force is serviced by the Russian Aerospace Force (VKS).
Their weapons comes from the Russian ministry of defense.
Their pay comes from the Russian government.

So how can they fight Russia?

Some mobilized soldiers and kids of top Russian officials even joined Wagner instead of joining the regular Russian army. Even the son of Putin's spokesman, Peskov, is in Wagner. So does it make sense that Russia and Wagner will fight themselves?

Talk about your failed counteroffensive instead of creating stories to distract everyone.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by Racoon(m): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2023
A revolution is brewing up in Russia. The end of Putin have come.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by shfizle(m): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2023
Mercenaries are available to the highest bidder. Probably got a better deal from the West.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by Obrigardo: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2023
Whats wagnerites?

Wagner PMC. Stop talking like a villager.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by zizoo36: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2023
Fake News

2 Likes

Re: 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. by Senioradvocate(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2023
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) / Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.