Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend (1046 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend by omgvoices: 9:35am On Apr 13, 2022
A young and heartbroken Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to detail how he got hospitalized after he saw his then serious girlfriend sleeping with another man.

As narrated by the man beloved to be in his early 30s with reference to his pictures on the internet, he got hospitalized after he met his ex-lover on the bed riding another guy and moaning and sweating like she was representing the whole of Africa in a sex marathon.

He confessed that it was so painful and hard to deal with for months hence the reason he got hospitalized.

The man who is still dealing with the heartbreak also added that it’s the lady who broke his virginity and taught him everything he now knows about sex.

His tweet reads;

https://esiama.com/nigerian-man-hospitalized-after-finding-another-man-in-bed-with-his-girlfriend/

Re: Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 13, 2022
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2022
Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend by Boogyman557: 9:41am On Apr 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool

All dis children wey Dem give AKAMU and MILK till Dem grow up, AKA BIG BABIES!...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend by Rastaramsey(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2022
Thats what's up mah niggarr..

This one nah first-class pussy man.....

Nah only fool dey take Nigerian girls serious...

They are only useful as sex-objects...

Nothing more...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend by godofuck231: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2022
This kind case when em for nail the guy to the cross ,na em come de nailed bitch nigga, na beating for you on that hospital bed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2022
Lol wahala grin grin

Speechless
Re: Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend by Double0h7(f): 9:52am On Apr 13, 2022
Are you seriously reporting someone's comment on Twitter like it's breaking news? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend by EmzyT: 9:54am On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend by GALAXY11(m): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2022
U saw her riding another man in ur house or where?
You were not heartbroken by the economic status,insecurity ravaging the nation,na woman ur heart de break for.....Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend by Whazar(m): 10:34am On Apr 13, 2022
When we tell you guys to just knack and gboju, u say no

U wan turn am to personal property

Free all these hoes for guys make dem pansh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend by kelspinall(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2022
fat joe verse ~this bicchess are soo reckless..
Chris brown verse~this hoos ain't loyal..ever since I know the meaning of those verse,I dropped and killed anything called love or relationship.they pose to love relationship but truly truly they prefer bicching around especially if the know you are weak and new to the fraud called relationship.am a businessman nowadays,we fuq you get your money and we go away..dear ijay ur I love weekend text won't get me, friendship you start with unnecessary billing and weeks later you talking love.hellow.its next we bang or you stop your yeye moves it won't work... sorry man.no take this gals serious
Re: Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend by HopeNeverDies: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2022
Damnnn!!!! Lmao
Re: Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend by Nicepoker(m): 11:12am On Apr 13, 2022
All the evening newspapers are speechless.
Re: Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 13, 2022
Just take a look at those pussy.y ass men commenting rubbish. Like,were they expecting something different?
Abi is it not people's serious girlfriends we dey knack?
Re: Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2022
Pussy were everybody dey fvck e reach your turn you want turn am to personal property
Re: Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 13, 2022
Eyahhhh grin, how I wish my fellow guys would learn from me, never give a lady your trust no matter what only give her the benefits of doubt, do this and have peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend by okoroemeka(m): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

All dis children wey Dem give AKAMU and MILK till Dem grow up, AKA BIG BABIES!...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
I am thinking there is something fatally wrong with feeding little children with indomie Noddles,they will grow up to be half grown men or big babies as u say

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend by Wisedove(m): 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
This is so serious. A young man was at my shop yesterday and out of frustration he was telling me he wants to go and arrest someone.
But boss, wetin happen na? The young man told me he rented an apartment for is girlfriend and furnished it before he traveled only for him to return (i don't know the months or years) and caught the said girl with another man in the house he rented and furnished with his money.

Me: Bros sorry ehn, you need to take am easy o..

Young man : easy you say? Yes of course I will be easy on her after I retrieve all my properties in that house, i will be going there right now with police and a truck to pack my things.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend by Boogyman557: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
okoroemeka:
I am thinking there is something fatally wrong with feeding little children with indomie Noddles,they will grow up to be half grown men or big babies as u say
Holly Gram cool exactly MAN!

WTF MAN!
Re: Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend by Nyascobar1414: 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Let more keep coming please....
I want this sissy niggas to learn...

Of the street she came forth, of the street she will return..

(1) (Reply)

Marijuana Is Not Harmless / It Seems Women Find Hustling Fine Boys Attractive. / Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.