Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR (6893 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) / Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by Truvelisback(m): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Serves osinbajo the traitor and betrayal right
Osibanjo has the right to vote and be voted for.
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Osibanjo has the right to vote and be voted for.
Ok na let’s see what becomes of him politically after 2023

1 Like

Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by AntonVince: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2022
Bounceboune7:
name one politician in alaigbo that has tinubu or osinbajo influence?

Refer your question to Igbos.
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by DeleTaller: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2022
Massiveglory:
If he likes, he should wear tinubu's agbada, that is his business.

It hits you actually... take heart
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by farem: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2022
Shetemi12:
26 senators came out of 57... That's a good number!
Eternal and irredeemable illiterate!
1.How many Senators do we have in the present house?

2. How many are FOR and FROM APC?

3. From above, how many are Muslims that were invited to break fast with the VP?
4. How many have gone for imram or out of the country already?

When you answered these, you will discovered and be shocked at how ditched and lost from the reality you have become!
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by TheRareGem1(f): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2022
This doesn't mean anything actually. You people read meaning to basic things. The thing is, they were there and for those undercover, they will have something to report about to their oga. But you are dealing with someone that is smarter and ready to play you and beat you point black in the game of politics.
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by Hardquy(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2022
Na una sabi
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by techWriter3: 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
minority of the congressmen not in Jagaban's campsite spanning the Senate President
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by Ttalk: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
TheRareGem1:
This doesn't mean anything actually. You people read meaning to basic things. The thing is, they were there and for those undercover, they will have something to report about to their oga. But you are dealing with someone that is smarter and ready to play you and beat you point black in the game of politics.

I don't understand your point sir
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by Tinubuadvocate: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
You are senseless.
olabukola:
Kindly keep Osun out of your rotten mouth. If you have issue with the poster pls settle with him and leave osun state alone.
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by Nagaree11: 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
+2347062662244
We Buy All Kind Of Gift card Best Prices
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by Heavensent01(m): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm not a biased person or followingblindly like you religious bigots especially osun people.

you use to talk upside down most time, learn to keep quiet when is needed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by Tinubuadvocate: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
I guess you are a Muslim from osun .
Heavensent01:

you use to talk upside down most time, learn to keep quiet when is needed
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by tholuosa2: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Lol.

Can't you guys see that the insignia is via Photo shop?

The symbol is wrongly aligned.
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by Meteng: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Massiveglory:
If he likes, he should wear tinubu's agbada, that is his business. E nor concern us.

1 Like

Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by Heavensent01(m): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I guess you are a Muslim from osun .

no I'm Babalawo from Lagos, see this Oponu

grown up kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by christistruth01: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm not a biased person or followingblindly like you religious bigots especially osun people.

I am from Osun State land of Christ's love Glory and his abundant Mercies to all Mankind

What did you say we did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by Tinubuadvocate: 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bleep off ipob terrorist.
christistruth01:

I am from Osun State land of Christ's love and Glory

What did you say we did
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by Tinubuadvocate: 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Oloriburuku
Heavensent01:

no I'm Babalawo from Lagos, see this Oponu

grown up kid
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by christistruth01: 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

I am from Osun State
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by Heavensent01(m): 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Oloriburuku

I didn't ask for your surname, why telling me?

I go make you cry with the disunity you want to be bringing among Yorubas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by christistruth01: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
cool
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by christistruth01: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Again

I am from Osun State land of Christ's love Glory and his abundant Mercies and Goodness to all Mankind

What did you say we did
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by softwareman(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Majority of the senators are in Jagaban's camp including the Senate President.

-Okoro bufo
Let's face who has Osinbajo helped?
Before now, what relationships has nurtured? What history does he have with this people hitherto.
Tinubu has helped, nurtured and developed most of these people.
YOU CANNOT REAP WHERE YOU HAVE NOT SOWED.
Oshiyemi Iscariot OSHIODALE problem is that he is too stingy, too selfish and too self centered to build
People and structure.
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

Nonsense talk politics is about interest and get what you want by all means. I still believe in Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu 2023 .

Suffer never tire you. Yeah I believe. suffer never tire you. No follow us cry about suffer.

Election has come now and your brain curse has come back. "Tinubu". Suffer never give you sense. You think it's BBnaija? So to sit down and vote for the best candidate is still not your obsession.

I rebuke brain curse and affection curse from your life
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by Aystarz: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Serves osinbajo the traitor and betrayal right

Dem don dey pay this one too Shuo!

Another brainless TSG recruit!

I wonder why they keep recruiting the most annoying dumbos on this forum though.
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by Tinubuadvocate: 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
grin I never complain to anyone on this forum that I'm hungry mr man vote Tinubu that have plans for Nigerians.
NigerianAngelo:

Suffer never tire you. Yeah I believe. suffer never tire you. No follow us cry about suffer.

Election has come now and your brain curse has come back. "Tinubu". Suffer never give you sense. You think it's BBnaija? So to sit down and vote for the best candidate is still not your obsession.

I rebuke brain curse and affection curse from your life
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by Tinubuadvocate: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
You are a nobody to silent you here will not be difficult for me.
Heavensent01:

I didn't ask for your surname, why telling me?

I go make you cry with the disunity you want to be bringing among Yorubas

Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by yorubarere: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
Massiveglory:
If he likes, he should wear tinubu's agbada, that is his business. E nor concern us.
Massive pains cheesy
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by dododawa1: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
SENATORS,OSIBANJO, TINUBU and BUHARI are playing NIGERIANS like NTA.
Re: Senator Wears Tinubu Facemask To Osinbajo's IFTAR by Iceberg3: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You are a nobody to silent you here will not be difficult for me.
tinubuadvocate...at the sight of heavensent01 grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator / Insecurity: Buhari Disregarded Nigerians By Refusing To Meet NASS - Jimi Agbaje / Asiwaju Tinubu Releases His Official Presidential Portrait Pictures And His Vice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.