Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses (52888 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Jostoman: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Childofaking:
she said you should look well before saying i do and that divorce should not be an option.

what do you expect a pastor to say?
don't mind the yeye actress

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by simplesearch: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Their license should be revoked for what? So they should encourage divorce, is that what this lady wants? Are those men and women who've being instrumental to their partners death also a member of their church or a product of their Bible based teaching of 'no Divorce'?
Women are too emotionally unstable and reason they are hard to trust to made a lasting beneficial decision when under duress.
She also lost the difference between divorce and separation. Even the husband said a killer marriage is a useless marriage, moreover her desire to return and stay put in the union is due to her personal decision as people close to her have tried to talk her into given some space for her sanity.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Ayatullah(m): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
All those who allow their Pastors to think for them and chose for them how they should live their lives when the Almighty God has given them their reasoning faculties will continue to be messed up by these Pastors.

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by doshiyad1: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
9gerian:
Wait! So Georgina Onuoha thinks airing a personal opinion (though debatable) about marriage qualifies for disciplinary action from the medical council?

Well, based on her fundamental rights, we can take this as another personal opinion aired by Georgina Onuoha. Although, I’m not sure that there can be a plausible link for initiating such a disciplinary action.

Correct!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by lizlazy(f): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
spencekat:
Even in America,they can't be found wanting.

Abi o
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by obembet(f): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nbotee:
Wetin concern their medical licences with the singer's Death?

Envy and Jealousy

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by doshiyad1: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
NobleAngell:
After revoking his license, you revoke that of her family members also who knew the whole thing going on. Rubbish!

Gbam!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by simplesearch: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
Malory:
Their license should be revoked and they should also be stripped off their 'wayo' suits which they use to 'obtain' gullible people

Are you sure you know what you're saying? Or just out to talk like a random talker?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by salem1996: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
Who go doam? Shey them done collect certificates of Dr's way don do abortion ne? Sheh in her advocating divorce, she said even if things get worst make them stay together? Even Bible is against divorce for any true christian, and same Bible encourage that a man be dealt with if he or she is abusing his wife. Abi this AUNTY no read where them say she no gree tell Enenche and him wetin she deh face? If she tell them, her husband for enter police station before now.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Saao(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
I think the actress should work on herself. Did she read the last thing she said? Check before u do. Again in the bible which she represent as a pastor, divorce is not an option but separation is an option. Did the actress remember that, the daughter of the pastor is the one taking the husband to court? She's just want to be relevant.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by doshiyad1: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
[b]
buygala:
Ok

[b]Mr Enenche's practicing licence should be revoked because of what his wife said?. .. Not what he said or did, but what his wife said?

Mrs Enenche's practicing licence should be revoked because she aired an opinion about marriage that has absolutely no nexus with her medical practice competence or otherwise?.... . An opinion she aired which is in line with the Biblical doctrines she preaches day and night? ?? ?

An opinion she didn't air in her office as a consulting doctor or to a patient who sought her professional medical advice?

So Georgina means to tell us that human beings with brains need to be told to run away from abusive and violent relationships. ..when it's not like they are dogs, cows and goats undecided
They should stay in the violence na until they are killed since they have enough sense to enter relationship but no sense to get out when handshake crosses the elbow sad

With all due respect, [/s]Vagina[s] Georgina Onuoha is mad... She needs our prayers smiley
[/b][/b]
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by obailala(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
Some people just open their mouths and waaaaaaa.... *spit rubbish*

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by lizlazy(f): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nyanabo:
I don't see how their medical licence have to do or not do with her death.

They were are pastors and nit her doctors. Or are you high of your regular intake

Moreover the statement of Dr. Becky you quoted was not complete why didn't you quoted the full statement and address it ?

Rather you choose to quote the part that best fit your stupid opinion and leave the part that clearly say "Shine ya eyes before you say I do.

Everyone wants to be relevant even when it doesn't befits them. undecided

I tire o
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by herbert2017: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Madam,touch not my Anointed and do my prophet no harm,for bringing up such an issue against the Pastor and his church,such a stupid thing against them,may ur mouth and carrier be shut forever.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Heavensent01(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
This Milf is beautifully senseless
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
Malory:
Their license should be revoked and they should also be stripped off their 'wayo' suits which they use to 'obtain' gullible people

Did you read that the late singer begged that Enenche shouldn't be told?

I'm not a Dunamis member, but I know Enenche wouldn't have taken it easy with the husband if he found out.

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by GoodIsGod: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nbotee:

I wonder o
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by duality(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
buygala:
Ok

Mr Enenche's practicing licence should be revoked because of what his wife said?. .. Not what he said or did, but what his wife said?

Mrs Enenche's practicing licence should be revoked because she aired an opinion about marriage that has absolutely no nexus with her medical practice competence or otherwise?.... . An opinion she aired which is in line with the Biblical doctrines she preaches day and night? ?? ?

An opinion she didn't air in her office as a consulting doctor or to a patient who sought her professional medical advice?

So Georgina means to tell us that human beings with brains need to be told to run away from abusive and violent relationships. ..when it's not like they are dogs, cows and goats undecided
They should stay in the violence na until they are killed since they have enough sense to enter relationship but no sense to get out when handshake crosses the elbow sad

With all due respect, [/s]Vagina[s] Georgina Onuoha is mad... She needs our prayers smiley

I agree with you.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Acidosis(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
The way everybody just put mouth on divorce matters sha. You all think you can just walk into any court and tell the magistrate to grant you divorce?? cheesy

Christianity or not, it takes more than 10 years in some countries to complete a divorce process. No sane country or religion will make divorce a cheap process for every tom, dick, and harry. That's why it's on us as individuals to marry right and avoid the troubles.

Even if your husband breaks your head on a brick or rock, magistrate still won't give you instant divorce. It's on you to use your head and separate from abuse unless you're dum.b.

The right and cheapest alternative to divorce is separation. Since no religion is against separation, the late singer simply harmed herself and she has no one to blame but herself and the killer husband.

Onuoha should shut the f up by the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Chukzpd: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Silly
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by GoodIsGod: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Malory:

Your post sounds stupid and since it is a product of your brain, the state of your mental health is glaring.

Every fool like you always jumps at every opportunity to insult and ridicule men of God without reasoning.
Shior.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Angelfrost(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nbotee:

Leave that dull failed actress!

Everyone has become an expert on marriage and marital affairs.

Maybe she can explain how the Enenches compelled an adult with a brain to remain in an abusive and destructive marriage!

I even watched a video where the Pastor and Doctor spoke clearly against domestic abuse, and counseled against remaining in such a union.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
But the pastor and his wife didn't beat her neither did tell her not to use her brain. Another Roberson wear shoes and you want another person to tell am how painful the shoe be.
Abeg make una leave the man. Person wry them dey beat no gree comot.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Camelot65: 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
What's the correlation between their medical license and what the wife posted?

Some people dumb Sha.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by judedwriter(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Wonders will never end cheesy
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Heffalump(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
HopeVictor:
Everybody wan just Chuck mouth inside this matter..
Even unuseful people

I tire oooh.
Even women wey no see husband marry for their live won turn counsellor by fire.
Only married people are licensed to speak on this matter.

Enenche was advising based on his faith, which believes there is no divorce after marriage, for this reason a married woman though, may be divorced and married to another man still belongs to her former husband and thus, commits adultery with the new husband.
It's only "evening newspapers" that are dying more on this issue.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Advancedman(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
9gerian:
Wait! So Georgina Onuoha thinks airing a personal opinion (though debatable) about marriage qualifies for disciplinary action from the medical council?

Well, based on her fundamental rights, we can take this as another personal opinion aired by Georgina Onuoha. Although, I’m not sure that there can be a plausible link for initiating such a disciplinary action.

She is right.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by iramure(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Let's unite to kill the evil called religion, Nigeria will be a better place.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Chukwudi4naija(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
buygala:
Ok

Mr Enenche's practicing licence should be revoked because of what his wife said?. .. Not what he said or did, but what his wife said?

Are you saying there is no Nexus between mental and physical health with medical practice?

Is medical practice not meant to protect the other two in what ever form, including the utterance of a medical practitioner?

I don't even know how you religious folks reason.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Watty26: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
To my view, this woman is confuse. What's the relationship between medical license and the death of the singer. Was the woman admitted in their hospital or are both doctors in the hospital where the singer died.
If u told that divorce is not an option, is subject to rejection or acceptance.

Most unfortunate that a golden voice is sent to heaven at her early stage.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by pobosky20(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nbotee:

The thing tire me sef. She even concluded in her post that people should shine their eyes before saying I do.
No connection between medical license and marriage.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by revolt(m): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
The ediotic cancel culture. What has their medical licence got to do with their opinions. These old hags wanna use this situation to justify why they are not married. All in a bid to attack the institution of marriage. These same feminist old cargoes are the ones that will hold onto their own marriages dearly.

The stupidity.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Decided To Go Unclad To Tell Nigerians They Are Uncivilized – Brymo / Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event / Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.