Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,626 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses (52891 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by JohnSP99: 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

She thinks this is America

Nigerian Medical Council is as useless as P in Psychology

Most Doctors do whatever they like cos they know they would surely get away with it... It's not even like Nigeria has enough doctors

and for your mind now this your comment make sense, how does this relate with the above topic, think well
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by BusinessPlan22: 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
baby124:

My mother is a who.re

Good
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by JohnSP99: 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
These actresses will do anything to trend where is this one coming from without a brake, we always read the first line of a book in this part of the world and make foolish comments on that, reading the full context of what Mrs enenche said concludes the reason why you should not take divorce as a choice. Stupid idiot that just want to use the woman to bring back her dead in the gutters career and she has even gone a step further to bleach her skin sef, werey
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Johnlegacy57: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
The last sentence on the tweet justifies Dr Becky enenche so this wh*re can go f*ck herself
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by yahwehpickin(m): 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
But seriously some celebrities are very dull,they are not intelligent. Most nairalanders get better premium sense pass most of them.

Wetin concern medical license concern domestic violence!!!

Some people will just open their mouth waaaa and be talking
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by BigYash: 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nbotee:
Wetin concern their medical licences with the singer's Death?
Help me ask the idiot..
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by brainhgeek(m): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
buygala:
Ok

With all due respect, [/s]Vagina[s] Georgina Onuoha is mad... She needs our prayers smiley

grin anytime you hear 'with all due respect,...' from a Nigerian, just know say na insult one follow am waka....... grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Prettygirl200(f): 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Haaaaa what's this madam saying?? Sorry u are not making sense.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Acefaruk: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Family problem!! Wetin concern fish and rainbooth!!!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by klawaaa: 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by rollywise(m): 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
People reason through their an*s most times. She's a preacher of the gospel and she interpreted the gospel which is against divorce clearly. God is the author of the bible. Anyone who's unhappy with the church's stance on divorce should go and revoke God's licence to remain as God. Before the bible condemned divorce it first laid down principles for a godly and Christian courtship. Many break these laid down rules, ignore what they should look out for in their partner, chasing beauty, money, front seat of a car, shawarma and so on them come back to blame God and pastors for rules set down over divorce. Nobody forced you to be a God follower neither did anyone force you to be a Christian hence pastors can only speak but can't force you to give, serve God or even divorce. Ruin or make your life, na you Sabi.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by CSTRR: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Funflipper:

"His views are seen as medical advise and can be sued for malpractice."

You are dead wrong. How can someone's views on the issue of divorce be seen as medical advise?
No his views on remaining in an environment of physical trauma.

If there were no physical trauma, then it is not a medical issue.

The first rule of medicine is do no harm.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Prisco4luv(m): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
It is not pastor fault in this matter..
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by shankara7: 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
They are not practising and she is talking about revoking Licence
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by kelechiodo(m): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Na waoo for Onuoha. Dr Eneche is 100% correct. Divorce cannot be seen as option before marriage. Don't ignore the signs such as the slaps, bullying, intimidations, beatings with the mindset that 'let me marry him like that, if it becomes worse, I can easily divorce him'. Divorce is not easy especially if kids are involved. Just shine your eyes well before saying I do.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Charlesdock(m): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Some people go just open mouth waa and talk.
How does this affect their medical competence to call for the revocation of their licenses.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Nuheights(m): 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Georgina, when did you become so foolish?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by lilyheaven: 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
Even dogs, cow and goat as you mentioned will run for their dear lives.
Because they don’t have religion regulating them.
buygala:
Ok

Mr Enenche's practicing licence should be revoked because of what his wife said?. .. Not what he said or did, but what his wife said?

Mrs Enenche's practicing licence should be revoked because she aired an opinion about marriage that has absolutely no nexus with her medical practice competence or otherwise?.... . An opinion she aired which is in line with the Biblical doctrines she preaches day and night? ?? ?

An opinion she didn't air in her office as a consulting doctor or to a patient who sought her professional medical advice?

So Georgina means to tell us that human beings with brains need to be told to run away from abusive and violent relationships. ..when it's not like they are dogs, cows and goats undecided
They should stay in the violence na until they are killed since they have enough sense to enter relationship but no sense to get out when handshake crosses the elbow sad

With all due respect, [/s]Vagina[s] Georgina Onuoha is mad... She needs our prayers smiley
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Zubi10(m): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
HopeVictor:
Everybody wan just Chuck mouth inside this matter..

Even unuseful people
I know the gullible followers like you will condemn her opinion.. nonsense
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Zubi10(m): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Joezinho:
You are mad, madam
You're mader nonsense
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by desiredhome: 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
MosakuAW:
From the tweet above, nothing is wrong from what she said.

She said, divorce is not an option but shine your eyes before you get married. During courtship we ignore so many things thinking there will be change when he or she married you. The only change you will see is the one Buhari promised us and delivered.
The church and some of their nonsense doctrine is one of the biggest problem we have ...especially the pentecostal (one man church),..... They tell you God hate divorce, BLA BLA bla ......that is the highest level of ignorant.... making people be in bondage.....
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by theultimatep3(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
OdogwuBlog:

Source; https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/12/osinachis-death-actress-calls-for-revocation-of-medical-licenses-of-pastor-paul-enenche-wife/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcOTo1yvrBM/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Nawo oh, some people no dey think b4 dey talk. Revoke someone's medical license for an issue that has no relationship with medicine or surgery.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by donbenie(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
SmartPolician:
She's talking nonsensegrin

Divorce is not an option.

However, the church should always encourage separation in abusive marriages
Talking from both sides of your maw.. angry
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by donbenie(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
MosakuAW:
From the tweet above, nothing is wrong from what she said.

She said, divorce is not an option but shine your eyes before you get married. During courtship we ignore so many things thinking there will be change when he or she married you. The only change you will see is the one Buhari promised us and delivered.
So according to her tweet and according to you..
If you unfortunately marry an abusive partner..
You are STUCK with them,because according to you..
DIVORCE IS NOT AN OPTION.. angry
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by MosakuAW(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
donbenie:
So according to her tweet and according to you..
If you unfortunately marry an abusive partner..
You are STUCK with them,because according to you..
DIVORCE IS NOT AN OPTION.. angry

I am 10yrs old in marriage and I married the best woman ever (I might be lucky). To some extent in my own 'personal view' divorce is not an option but separation from abusive spouse or cheating spouse is a very good option for me and the separation can last years, it all depends on my healing power. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Mystery9(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
That Georgina is a stupid person.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by SmartPolician: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
donbenie:
Talking from both sides of your maw.. angry

No. Separation and divorce don't mean the same thing.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Kay25(m): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
Malory:
Their license should be revoked and they should also be stripped off their 'wayo' suits which they use to 'obtain' gullible people
Shut up ..go and listen to his message in February 2021 last year ooo.its her fault for not speaking out even after hearing such and have closeness to the pastor
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by donbenie(m): 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
MosakuAW:

I am 10yrs old in marriage and I married the best woman ever (I might be lucky). To some extent in my own 'personal view' divorce is not an option but separation from abusive spouse or cheating spouse is a very good option for me and the separation can last years, it all depends on my healing power. Thank you.
I have been married for TWELVE YEARS..
That does not take away the fact that it's better to be single and happy..
Than married (separated) and living in hell..
Some marriages are irretrievably broken..
So should the spouses be STUCK in it.. Even if by separation,for life?

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by donbenie(m): 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

No. Separation and divorce don't mean the same thing.
So,they should be separated?
And what then happens during the indefinite separation?
They should be FREE to continue with their separate lives?
With no other romantic interests,because they are separated?

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Prettychild(f): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event / Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Dances 'Soapy' At Her 35th Birthday Party. Naira Marley Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.