Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses (52857 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by SmartPolician: 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
donbenie:
So,they should be separated?
And what then happens during the indefinite separation?
They should be FREE to continue with their separate lives?
With no other romantic interests,because they are separated?

What separation does is that it gives people space to re-evaluate their lives without a partner. For instance, if a man is always beating his wife, they can be separated for a while to save the woman from being another Osinachi.

After separation from her for a while, if the man feels he needs her in his life, he will go to her again and apologize. If he doesn't, life goes on. That way, a life is saved.

However, the church must never encourage them to remarry because it's wrong. Doing so means divorce. You are probably not married yet. Separation and divorce don't mean the same thing.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by donbenie(m): 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

What separation does is that it gives people space to re-evaluate their lives without a partner. For instance, if a man is always beating his wife, they can be separated for a while to save the woman from being another Osinachi.

After separation from her for a while, if the man feels he needs her in his life, he will go to her again and apologize. If he doesn't, life goes on. That way, a life is saved.

However, the church must never encourage them to remarry because it's wrong. Doing so means divorce. You are probably not married yet. Separation and divorce don't mean the same thing.
I'm married..
TWELVE YEARS..
And I know enough to realize that not all marriages can be saved..
Saying that one can never ever get divorced,even from the worst situations..
Is practically condemning many to a lifetime of misery,whilst they could have moved on and have happy and fulfilled lives..
This is what breeds the type of situation that we are witnessing..
So what happens when the couple gets back together and the man or woman goes back to their old habits?

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by SmartPolician: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
donbenie:
I'm married..
TWELVE YEARS..
And I know enough to realize that not all marriages can be saved..
Saying that one can never ever get divorced,even from the worst situations..
Is practically condemning many to a lifetime of misery,whilst they could have moved on and have happy and fulfilled lives..
This is what breeds the type of situation that we are witnessing..
So what happens when the couple gets back together and the man or woman goes back to their old habits?

Good! The truth is that no man of God will approve divorce because God didn't okay it...unless he's now preaching his own gospel. That's why people must be sure of who they are getting married to and not be swayed by frivolities.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by donbenie(m): 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

Good! The truth is that no man of God will approve divorce because God didn't okay it...unless he's now preaching his own gospel. That's why people must be sure of who they are getting married to and not be swayed by frivolities.
I get you loud and clear..
It's better to end up dead than to be divorced..
Or else put your life on hold and be separated for ever..
And by the way,you can NEVER be sure who you are marrying.. grin

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by jidxin(m): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Malory:
Their license should be revoked and they should also be stripped off their 'wayo' suits which they use to 'obtain' gullible people
so when did a private opinion becomes a professional advice. It has nothing to do with the hippocratic oath.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by marhez43(f): 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Divorce is nt an option but sepration can patch it up.sepration without having sex with anybodi. and prayer.RIP.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by ClipHog: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
RIP Sinachi cry
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by BlackFlamefromP: 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
But come o! Is it even possible for a true spirit filled christian to be in an abusive relationship in the first place?

EVERYTHING in me says the answer is NO!

So ladies and gentlemen, if you ever found yourself in 'abusive relationship' you need to check yourself.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by anochuko01(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
The pastor Mrs said shine your eyes before you say i do!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by hope4nigeria(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
HopeVictor:
Everybody wan just Chuck mouth inside this matter..

Even unuseful people
unuseful gini? U r wiket
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Tomek09(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Which one is Vagina Onuoha grin grin grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by buchivik(m): 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
A doctor that can't spell "Divorce" SMH
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by wisekings: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
illiterate lady trying to advise people.....does dis look like Nollywood to you?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Ogaonos: 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
OdogwuBlog:

Source; https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/12/osinachis-death-actress-calls-for-revocation-of-medical-licenses-of-pastor-paul-enenche-wife/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcOTo1yvrBM/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
ONE NEED TO ADDRESS D ISSUES OF DIVORCE ND SEPARATION.ACCORDING APOSLTE PAUL SEPARATION IS WHEN U LEAVE UR SPOUSE BUT STILL MARRIED TO DT SPOUSE .ND U REMAIN LIKE DT( U WILL NT REMARRY OR SLEEP WITH ANOTHER PERSON ) IS APPLY ON PERCULIAR CASES.LIKE THIS CASE.
BUT IN REALITY WHY MOST CHRISTIAN WOMEN LIKE HER DNT LEAVE IS because OF TWO THINGS

ONE WHAT WILL PPLE SAY ND TREATMENT TOWARDS HER ESP.IN D CHURCH ( CHURCH WOMEN).U SEE WOMEN FRM 40 ND ABOVE THEY ILL TREAT ND GOSSIP BADLY TOWARDS SUCH A LADY MAY OSINACHI MIGHT HAVE A POSITION IN D CHURCH MAYBE SHE ALSO INTO SUNDAY CHURCH ND SHE APPLY SEPARATION .DIS CHURCH WOMEN WILL BE LIKE NO BE DT WOMAN WER NO FIT KEEP E MARRIAGE.DEY FIT SPREAD RUMOUR SAY SHE DEY CHEAT OR SHE DEY WAHALA E HUSSY DEN HUSSY DRIVE AM .ZUCH WOMEN FIT KNW SAY NA DOMESTIC ABUSE BUT MIGHT START ACTING LIKE JOURNALIST KEMI
SECOND REASON WHY WOMEN NO DEY LEAVE IS because OF WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF D CHILDREN.because THOSE WHO WILL ENCOURAGE HER TO APPLY SEPARATION WOULDNT PAY D CHILDREN SCH FEES,ND UPKEEP EXCEPT D CHURCH IF D CHURCH NA BETA CHURCH.EVEN FAMILY MEMBERS FIT DISAPPOINT IN DIS AREA
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by olisaEze(m): 12:41am On Apr 14, 2022
Now we know why she sounded so mournful in that hit track! undecided
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by pacespot(m): 1:55am On Apr 14, 2022
Useless religion preachers plenty for this country
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Frydae: 2:19am On Apr 14, 2022
Olodo..��.. wetin concern medical license n the matter at hand? .. when mumu want sound enlightened by force na gbagaun gbagaun everywhere like rising bell..
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by SmartPolician: 4:36am On Apr 14, 2022
donbenie:
I get you loud and clear..
It's better to end up dead than to be divorced..
Or else put your life on hold and be separated for ever..
And by the way,you can NEVER be sure who you are marrying.. grin

This is what I am saying

https://www.nairaland.com/7077650/catholic-church-believes-separation-bed#111928924
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Nattyjnr15(m): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2022
Malory:
Their license should be revoked and they should also be stripped off their 'wayo' suits which they use to 'obtain' gullible people
May the Lord forgive you. Dr Pastor Paul Enenche/Dr Mrs Becky Enenche are a blessing to this generation
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Ndahimo: 8:39am On Apr 14, 2022
Every time dick and Harry wants to be noticed. I don't see how their licence has to do with the death of this woman rather her family should be held responsible cos they knew what she was going through. It's just sad that she died, but that should be a lesson to many.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Ndahimo: 8:40am On Apr 14, 2022
Every tom dick and Harry wants to be noticed. I don't see how their licence has to do with the death of this woman rather her family should be held responsible cos they knew what she was going through. It's just sad that she died, but that should be a lesson to many.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Abuventure: 8:48am On Apr 14, 2022
What has medical license got to do with it? Remember that won't even bother them are they don't fully practice medicine.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by MosakuAW(m): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2022
donbenie:
I have been married for TWELVE YEARS..
That does not take away the fact that it's better to be single and happy..
Than married (separated) and living in hell..
Some marriages are irretrievably broken..
So should the spouses be STUCK in it.. Even if by separation,for life?

Everyone in life has one or two reason why he or she want to get married. Once you got married for that reason(s) and the reason(s) has turned the other way that could lead to death (only) e.g adultery (God only reason for divorce) or physical abuse (Human main reason) just separate if the later is not activated. My opinion might not be yours, because we are all born in different world of believes, ethnicity and cultures. I rest my case.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:54am On Apr 14, 2022
His bro is general,mind what you write and say
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by CeCeEkol(f): 10:33am On Apr 14, 2022
IN MY OWN OPINION OSINACHI CHOOSE TO DIE PERIOD. REVOKE THEIR LICENSE FOR WHAT? DO YOU NEED ANYONE TO TELL YOU TO RUN WHEN YOU SIGNS OF WAR?
ABEG THIS ONE NO BE TALK.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by Organs(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
buygala:
Ok

Mr Enenche's practicing licence should be revoked because of what his wife said?. .. Not what he said or did, but what his wife said?

Mrs Enenche's practicing licence should be revoked because she aired an opinion about marriage that has absolutely no nexus with her medical practice competence or otherwise?.... . An opinion she aired which is in line with the Biblical doctrines she preaches day and night? ?? ?

An opinion she didn't air in her office as a consulting doctor or to a patient who sought her professional medical advice?

So Georgina means to tell us that human beings with brains need to be told to run away from abusive and violent relationships. ..when it's not like they are dogs, cows and goats undecided
They should stay in the violence na until they are killed since they have enough sense to enter relationship but no sense to get out when handshake crosses the elbow sad

With all due respect, [/s]Vagina[s] Georgina Onuoha is mad... She needs our prayers smiley

You are just one gullible Nigerian that will follow your pastor to the grave. In Nigeria, pastors opinions matters. It’s so bad that people even started preaching to women to accord the same, (not more) but sane respect they have for their pastors for their husbands. It’s that bad. Now the pastor and pastor Mrs has more say, could be influential in intervening to help this helpless and now dead woman, are medical professionals and do are trained to look out ( medical diagnosis) for pain, abuse, depression etc. Our number one problem in Nigeria is the fact that no one, I repeat no one is held accountable for their actions or the things they say or do. If it were the west, there will be thorough investigation, but again in Nigeria, you cannot even ask pertinent questions of anyone without those worshipping them coming to their aid and screaming touch not my anointed…… like you are doing here with your comment.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by SeeItSayIt: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mama, pls, be careful what you say or do against God's servant. Go study your Bible well also investigate their involvement in this issue well before taking certain stance & decision to avoid God's wrath.

Love you, mama
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses by reallifegospel(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash / I Decided To Go Unclad To Tell Nigerians They Are Uncivilized – Brymo / Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.