Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead (29712 Views)

Atani Anambra State; Tuesday Sit At Home Situational Report. / Edo Police Arrest, Detain 4 Officers For Killing Vigilante Member (Photo) / Police Arrest 4 Officers Involved In Viral Extortion Video In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by tsinzu: 6:51am On Apr 14, 2022
Kingsley1000:
Watch the video,those guys were holding Biafra symbol and flag
You just keep exposing yourself as a fulani terrorist, you don't even know the signs you should be looking out for to know if it was ESN or not. Why Would ESN be carrying Biafrans flags and symbols during an operation? You Fulani terrorists should just take your miserable lives and get lost. Your anti IPOB propaganda is dead on arrival
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by OlawaleBammie: 10:41am On Apr 14, 2022
Hizzy:

I have witnessed it several times, even when we want to carry Catholic Church members from Asaba to Abakaliki we stopped at upper Iweka to get some passengers because our bus wasn't full, they rushed us like mad they start shouting Aro mate Aro mate then I had to call one of my relation in Abakaliki to call them to order because he's 001 then he called the leader of, Onitsha branch na so God take help us that day they even deflated our four tyres threaten us with matchet and Ax
u must av mistaken dem for Lagos boys sir, maybe u were in lagos and u tot it was Anambra grin

According the daily mail, agberoism only exist in lagos and oluomo and tinubu are the originator
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
u must av mistaken dem for Lagos boys sir, maybe u were in lagos and u tot it was Anambra grin

According the daily mail, agberoism only exist in lagos and oluomo and tinubu are the originator
I don't do tribalism sir
Na only people way no get money de do that thing
If we check well TINUBU might have helped many Igbos and Peter Obi or Dave Umaih might have helped many Yorubas.
As an upcoming musician, I have recorded songs with my IGBO brothers and their services didn't satisfy me but I'm currently working with Yoruba producer and I'm 100% satisfied since I started working with him 2018 my style changed but had it been I was doing this tribalism of a thing I wouldn't have learnt from him don't forget I met here on Nairaland
So you need to repent from being a tribalist and enjoy the good side of Igbos as I'm currently enjoying the good side of Yorubas thanks

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by OlawaleBammie: 11:02am On Apr 14, 2022
Hizzy:

I don't do tribalism sir
Na only people way no get money de do that thing
If we check well TINUBU might have helped many Igbos and Peter Obi or Dave Umaih might have helped many Yorubas.
As an upcoming musician, I have recorded songs with my IGBO brothers and their services didn't satisfy me but I'm currently working with Yoruba producer and I'm 100% satisfied since I started working with him 2018 my style changed but had it been I was doing this tribalism of a thing I wouldn't have learnt from him don't forget I met here on Nairaland
So you need to repent from being a tribalist and enjoy the good side of Igbos as I'm currently enjoying the good side of Yorubas thanks
Lol, see u, i also dont do tribalism ooh, all this nairaland shenanigans na just to cruise ooh.

Igbos no offend me, infact i have good memories of them, even the one wey i snatch his gf sef took me as friend and we stil dey talk till today as brothers, we dey even buy beer for ourselves. So no hard feelings towards my igbo brothers.

Leave the cyberspace and see how yorubas are helping igbos and igbos helping yorubas, marrying each others and doing business with one another.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Lol, see u, i also dont do tribalism ooh, all this nairaland shenanigans na just to cruise ooh.

Igbos no offend me, infact i have good memories of them, even the one wey i snatch his gf sef took me as friend and we stil dey talk till today as brothers, we dey even buy beer for ourselves. So no hard feelings towards my igbo brothers.
For de girl friend, No sleeping on highway
Good feelings bro

Leave the cyberspace and see how yorubas are helping igbos and igbos helping yorubas, marrying each others and doing business with one another.

Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by UnabashedIPOB: 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
Miracle2022:
that brought me to this question. You have accusing fulani of raping igbo women but I had never seen you telling us about the children conceive as a result of those rapes. It is either that majority of igbo youths are fulanis or the accusation is false.
Mr man,pls go and do your DNA.

I guess every rape results in conception. Oh my how we reason!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard / Opinion: Why Is Lagos Light Rail Project Costlier Than That Of Ethiopia? / INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.