Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead (29046 Views)

Atani Anambra State; Tuesday Sit At Home Situational Report. / Edo Police Arrest, Detain 4 Officers For Killing Vigilante Member (Photo) / Police Arrest 4 Officers Involved In Viral Extortion Video In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
saintade01:

Just please shut that trap called mouth.
But then it used to be Fulani herdsmen that is committing all the crimes in the southeast and you have no problem with that.

So now it can't be IPOB /ESN that's doing this right?

And since when has agbero and cultists start attacking police stations ooo if not for your heroes (ipob/ESN) you hailed on the street of southeast for helping you killed Buhari's policemen huh?
Madness de worry you
In my town 17ks was recovered from cultist and it has police colour on it
Don't mention me again because you forget your brain b4 login into your acct
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Heavensent01:

so Afonjq came to your land to kill your kinsmen in police force and you've ESN?

a talk of a foolish person always sound sweet in his hearing

This is Nigeria and the last time I checked Nigerians can travel and base in any part of the country,
Afonjas are everywhere mining skulls.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by duro4chang(m): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Amojii:

All those indomie you and your bandits brothers stole, the police is already looking for you.
All right. It is just a matter of time. No sinner will go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Do not mind the gullible ones amongst us. They have no clue the dynamic that's at play in the EAST. That simple act of banning of Agberos from collecting fees is enough to set our state on fire like one could only imagine. Not that I support the extortion by these touts but there are ways he could have done it so as to lessen the impact rather than an outright ban. He could have offered them a deal in the form of an amnesty. You can't deny these many youths their only source of income without providing an alternative and expect peace to reign. These youths have no skills at all and he ought to have established a training program so that they can acquire skills in different areas of human endeavor and pay them while they are undergoing training.
You are 100% correct

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by comodo: 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kingsley1000:

Soludo is trying to liberate his people and open the eyes of Ndigbo but
some people are not getting him right
Sit at home give rise to Mkpurumiri addiction in Igbo Land
Sit at home aided Criminals to unleash terror on the people.
Killings and kidnapping we never had it bad as this when there was no
sit at home
Sit at home will cripple South East because our means of survival is
buying and selling
Sit at home is Counter productive because Hausa Fulani including
Buhari will pray for more sit at home so that we will become poor like
them
Sit at home doesn't help Nnamdi Kanu because it only affects Igbo
Land badly that will make Buhari and his Cabals to hold or Jail Nnamdi
Kanu so that Igbos will destroyy themselves for a very long time
Sit at home made Some Cannibals to go on Kidnapping and Eating their
Victims because of Hunger
People should reason with Solutions and recommendations from
Soludo so that Nnamdi Kanu can also come out from the hook

Soludo failed by starting wars on 2 fronts.
First he removed Agberos from everywhere, he never provided alternatives. The said Agberos and their godfathers are purely retired criminals. Cultists, kidnappers, just name it who are just calming themselves down. You have not finished with that area, boom you jump into Biafra thing. Something even Obiano tactically avoided and gradually even on those Mondays Awka normally bubbles with business. Markets in Onitsha we're gradually doing side business. When you call your man, he will get to his shop, bring out your goods without molestation by any body. A little more time, the Sit at home would have died a natural death. Why did all these start immediately he proscribed Agberos'. Imagine prescribing Agberos in Lagos State. What do you think will happen? A carrot and stick approach would have done him and the state a lot of good.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Geesaintagape: 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Soludo is failing gradually.
What's the hope of the agberos?
Who are these agbero?
How would they feed?
How can a so called prof.would just wake up n take away people means of survival without alternative?
Anambra will be hot for Soludo
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by kinyoojo: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
As long as we know that no sane person will support the invasions of these terrorists.
At the same time we need to condemn the illegality of our police men and women.
They have turned the police stations to finance houses where money transactions are done.
I am not making frivolous accusation, I am a living witness.
If you want to confirm, go to owutu police station and shagamu road police station, all in Ikorodu, Lagos State, you will see what I am saying.
They are just there busy collecting money from innocent citizens, motorists and okada riders.
They always use a section of the police station to do the transactions, not on the counter.
Consequently, they can never be on the alert for any attack because most of them are in mufti while carrying out this criminal acts so that you would not know their names.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
duro4chang:
All right. It is just a matter of time. No sinner will go unpunished.

You will soon be Abba Kyari room mate, be ready to eat watery beans no more indomie for you.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by duro4chang(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Amojii:

You will soon be Abba Kyari room mate.
Do not get involve in criminality . Move closer to God.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Do not get involve in criminality . Move closer to God.

Save your preaching for your co-inmates
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by john633(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
Buhari will speak to them in a language they will understand

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by duro4chang(m): 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Amojii:

Save your preaching for your co-inmates
May God deliver you. Repent and give your life to Christ.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by euwalaka: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Any crime committed in East now is done by ESN according to some idiotic uselesssss foolish myopic nonentities parading on nairaland.
brother leave those Idiots, They are Flat head's

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
duro4chang:
May God deliver you. Repent and give your life to Christ.

I can see you are sick you need help real quick.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by duro4chang(m): 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
Amojii:

I can see you are sick you need help real quick.
I hope you are not under the influence of Meth. You have been using dirty, foul, uncultured, rude and unreasonable language since and I was thinking you will change. You had better take time.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Idiko1: 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Any crime committed in East now is done by ESN according to some idiotic uselesssss foolish myopic nonentities parading on nairaland.

The goons are one reason Nigeria is called basket of fools. I hate to remotely think Nigeria is country and the dumbass bunch can pass as citizens.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
duro4chang:
I hope you are not under the influence of Meth. You have been using dirty, foul, uncultured, rude and unreasonable language since and I was thinking you will change. You had better take time.

I cover my skull with the blood of Jesus.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by myright: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
Uncleodi:

If he is serious, he should apologise to other Igbo states for talking down on them.

Alot of Igbos lost interest in him immediately he towed that line of thought
you're right. I unfollowed him and soludo tv because of the divide and rule tactics

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by duro4chang(m): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Amojii:

I cover my skull with the blood of Jesus.
You have to. I also will do the same. But do not move close to okija in Ihiala LGA , Anambra state.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Heavensent01(m): 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Amojii:

This is Nigeria and the last time I checked Nigerians can travel and base in any part of the country,
Afonjas are everywhere mining skulls.

Talk of an idiot dont amaze me
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
duro4chang:
You have to. I also will do the same. But do not move close to okija in Ihiala LGA , Anambra state.

Okija in Ihiala dey learn where the skullers dey.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
Heavensent01:

Talk of an idiot dont amaze me

I take that as you have yield.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by duro4chang(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
Amojii:

Okija in Ihiala dey learn where the skullers dey.
Do you mean the same Okija the epicentre and the origin of skull mining. You must be a kid. Google it or go back home to ask. You will hear wotowoto!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) / We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION / Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.