Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead (29085 Views)

Atani Anambra State; Tuesday Sit At Home Situational Report. / Edo Police Arrest, Detain 4 Officers For Killing Vigilante Member (Photo) / Police Arrest 4 Officers Involved In Viral Extortion Video In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
Landmack:

Ex-agbero well done.
Present Terrorist and upcoming suicide bomber
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tingotoe:
ESN terrorists are the only ones who attack government installations
Can you swear about that
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Tumbulum: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Police is your friend. Know this fact today
they are your friend till you carry laptop on your way to go write your school exam. You will immediately turn a yahoo boy.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Miracle2022: 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
And this frog voice man called Peter Obi is busy deceiving fools with figures while his boys (iPob)are busy killing our security men.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Miracle2022: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

The fool, Landmack, just confirmed that his mother who is a prostitute had him for a Fulani man. No wonder he is so stupid and ignorant like his kinfolks. I know he is not an Igbo man because our people are not that stupid and foolish.
that brought me to this question. You have accusing fulani of raping igbo women but I had never seen you telling us about the children conceive as a result of those rapes. It is either that majority of igbo youths are fulanis or the accusation is false.
Mr man,pls go and do your DNA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by showafrica(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kingsley1000:
Watch the video,those guys were holding Biafra symbol and flag

Have you seen any criminal or armed robber with Ak47 wearing a cloth with his full name written on it or wearing an ID card with his full name? Common sense is not common
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by warlordd(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Any crime committed in East now is done by ESN according to some idiotic uselesssss foolish myopic nonentities parading on nairaland.
Otu gbawa gi there! Ipob Akwunakwuna
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by warlordd(m): 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
nzeobi:
I condem this but I want soludo to know that the approach he took will only make things worse.

If you catch a criminal sanction him stop dividing igbos along artificial boundaries called States that do not exist and making it look like others are jealous of anambra
Otu gbawa nne gi there! Ipob bingo.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by maasoap(m): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hizzy:
ESN this ESN that
All crimes committed in the East are labeled ESN
Do you know how many Cultist operate in the East
I want to tell you guys this
Soludo stopping taxation from Agberos will cause havock in Anambra because 90% of Agberos are Cultist, 60% of them are Aro baggars and our security men are involved too

In other words, he should let criminality, oppression and rot continue?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Miracle2022: 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Are you for real? If you're asking me for evidence, then you have no business delving into the conversation. You'd rather do well staying in your freaking lane. For starters, the fool that I was talking to, Landmack, is a Fulani born and bred idiot, and Rochas Okorocha is another.
what of you or your father, have you done the DNA? You may be claiming igbo man while your real father is a fulani man.
Mr man go and do your DNA. Period

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by duro4chang(m): 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tumbulum:
they are your friend till you carry laptop on your way to go write your school exam. You will immediately turn a yahoo boy.
Not everytime and not to everyone. Sometimes they look at the appearance. But then it is good to learn in an easy way than to learn in hard way that police is our friend
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by 1867seve: 12:14am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
And this frog voice man called Peter Obi is busy deceiving fools with figures while his boys (iPob)are busy killing our security men.
[/s]
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by 1867seve: 12:14am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
that brought me to this question. You have accusing fulani of raping igbo women but I had never seen you telling us about the children conceive as a result of those rapes. It is either that majority of igbo youths are fulanis or the accusation is false.
Mr man,pls go and do your DNA.
[/s]
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by 1867xxx: 12:17am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
what of you or your father, have you done the DNA? You may be claiming igbo man while your real father is a fulani man.
Mr man go and do your DNA. Period
[/s]
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by 1867s: 12:40am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
While AchalugoNwa and his band of brainless nitwits were busy jerking off on the news about attacks that happened in Benue state yesterday, although I don't pray these things happen because I believe in the sacredness of human lives, I knew it is only a matter of time before their beloved ESN strikes at them.

These people have grown so fund of flesh and gore that not a day passes without them taking lives or limbs, most incidences of which go unreported.

AchalugoNwa, you and your buddies should learn to stop celebrating the death of others so others wouldn't mock you in the time of your grief.

May the souls of the departed find rest. And may the judgement and vengeance of God locate those behind this and their supporters alike.

Soludo must succeed whether ipob likes it or not.
[/s]
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 14, 2022
Landmack:

Na wa o
You have aKam brain
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 14, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

The fool, Landmack, just confirmed that his mother who is a prostitute had him for a Fulani man. No wonder he is so stupid and ignorant like his kinfolks. I know he is not an Igbo man because our people are not that stupid and foolish.
He is not an Igbo man
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by tsinzu: 6:24am On Apr 14, 2022
Kingsley1000:

build infrastructure amid insecurity?
The one you and your miscreants will burn down.

We will soon send you guys out of Anambra.
You are not from Anambra state and you are not an igbo man. How can you send anyone out of Anambra when you don't even know the road to Anambra? Bloody fulani terrorist.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by tsinzu: 6:31am On Apr 14, 2022
Landmack:

Ikpeazu is the god father of the terrorist called mnk. Abia pple are also part of the unknown gunmen un Ipob carrying out violence in the east
You are not igbo, all of you fake igbo wannabe losers should be proud of whichever dirty tribe you crawled out from and stop claiming to be what you are not because you are only fooling yourselves. The moment you make one or two comments, every true Igbo already sees through your lies because you can't be igbo and yet be so ignorant of who and what Igbos are. For you to even think that this your pathetic divide and conquer attempts can work in Igboland is the biggest sign that you have no clue what is happening in Igbo land.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by tsinzu: 6:34am On Apr 14, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

That fool doesn't have a single strand of igbo DNA in him, neither his father nor mother are Igbos. He should be proud of his dirty tribe and stop claiming what he is not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives / Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board / What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.