Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Osinbajo Is Following The Footsteps Of Akintola (Modified) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is Following The Footsteps Of Akintola (Modified) (2937 Views)

I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu / After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" / Adamawa Youths Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps With Truck Of Water, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Is Following The Footsteps Of Akintola (Modified) by 1867se: 12:39am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Osinbajo is a prodigal son he will definitely come back home. But till then we will meet in primary election. Imagine because of politics I should be fighting my brother helinue.

If Osinbajo win primary I will support him.

But for now Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCON 2023 no shaking.
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Is Following The Footsteps Of Akintola (Modified) by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 14, 2022
Great2017:

Google is your friend, please.

This is a shallow response. I was expecting that you would outrightly give your deep explanations in an elaborate way. "Google is your friend" is mostly an escape route for those who are actually lacking in knowledge about a subject they claim to know.
Re: Osinbajo Is Following The Footsteps Of Akintola (Modified) by Great2017: 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
Blablamalala:

This is a shallow response. I was expecting that you would outrightly give your deep explanations in an elaborate way. "Google is your friend" is mostly an escape route for those who are actually lacking in knowledge about a subject they claim to know.
Will I always spoon feed you.

The very words of Tinubu :

Speaking at Onikan Stadium during an Ndigbo APC governorship rally on Saturday, Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos State, said “In 2011, I helped Jonathan become President because he made us believe he was a breath of fresh air.”

“I didn’t say because he was from Bayelsa that I would not help him. We voted for him because he promised to make our lives better. But now, he has failed us.”

Yet, Ribadu was the presidential flag bearer of the ACN.

And Ribadu had this to say:

DAILY POST recalls that in August, Ribadu in a statement explaining why he dumped the APC for PDP, confirmed that he was traded in 2011 polls. The statement reads in part: “I’m a young man and age is still on my side. I will not allow anyone to trade with me for the second time.

Who traded him in 2011?

Tinubu did.
Re: Osinbajo Is Following The Footsteps Of Akintola (Modified) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
Great2017:

Will I always spoon feed you.

The very words of Tinubu :

Speaking at Onikan Stadium during an Ndigbo APC governorship rally on Saturday, Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos State, said “In 2011, I helped Jonathan become President because he made us believe he was a breath of fresh air.”

“I didn’t say because he was from Bayelsa that I would not help him. We voted for him because he promised to make our lives better. But now, he has failed us.”

Yet, Ribadu was the presidential flag bearer of the ACN.

And Ribadu had this to say:

DAILY POST recalls that in August, Ribadu in a statement explaining why he dumped the APC for PDP, confirmed that he was traded in 2011 polls. The statement reads in part: “I’m a young man and age is still on my side. I will not allow anyone to trade with me for the second time.

Who traded him in 2011?

Tinubu did.

Where is Nuhu Ribadu today? Food for thought Great2017.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Following The Footsteps Of Akintola (Modified) by Great2017: 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
Blablamalala:

Where is Nuhu Ribadu today? Food for thought Great2017.
Why are you changing the goal post? After the 2023 general elections, we will look for Tinubu and he will be nowhere.

Lest I forgot, you wanted an evidence of Tinubu's sellout and betrayal and you were hit below the bet. Tinubu is a betrayal.
Re: Osinbajo Is Following The Footsteps Of Akintola (Modified) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Great2017:

Why are you changing the goal post? After the 2023 general elections, we will look for Tinubu and he will be nowhere.

Lest I forgot, you wanted an evidence of Tinubu's sellout and betrayal and you were hit below the bet. Tinubu is a betrayal.

You actually gave me a upper cut. Am baffled Nuhu Ribadu still with Tinubu as a supporter. Could you have imagined. That's why I said it's food for thought.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Following The Footsteps Of Akintola (Modified) by Ultimas: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
tonysunkan:
History has a way of repeating itself. By contesting against his benefactor, Osinbajo is allowing himself to be misguided and used. This was the same thing that happened to Chief SLA Akintola against Awolowo in 1960s. Definately, it is another season of betrayal.
Well said.
Re: Osinbajo Is Following The Footsteps Of Akintola (Modified) by Awesome05: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Osibanjo should ride on.
Re: Osinbajo Is Following The Footsteps Of Akintola (Modified) by tonysunkan: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
tonysunkan:
History has a way of repeating itself. By contesting against his benefactor, Osinbajo is allowing himself to be misguided and used. This was the same thing that happened to Chief SLA Akintola against Awolowo in 1960s. Definately, it is another season of betrayal.
When this subject was first raised, there were many acerbic reactions. Now, with the latest happenings, is it not clear that Osinbajo allowed himself to be misdirected and misguided?
Re: Osinbajo Is Following The Footsteps Of Akintola (Modified) by OBOTOTHICK(f): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
If you're conversing for any political office in Nigeria, I'll advice you come online and check the set of people supporting you, I'm sure he was carried away buy give us 'osinbajo/obi' chants, in their deepest chest, they knew he's the weakest of the top contenders and would be easily crushed by the opposition, people that never supported you until you start having a faceoff with your political superior, shame on osinbajo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fear For Yar’adua, By Pastor Tunde Bakare / Eight Suspected Terrorists Intercepted In Yola / Sorry General Obasanjo, But It’s Already ‘too Late!’ – By Chinedu Ekeke, A Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.