Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,393 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Study In The US Fall 2023 (undergraduate/bachelors) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In The US Fall 2023 (undergraduate/bachelors) (488 Views)

KAIST University Scholarship Fall 2023 In South Korea (fully Funded) / Did You Go For Another Bachelors Degree After Your BSc? Pls Share Your Story!! / Why Most International Students Will Be Denied Entry Into The Us Fall 2020! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In The US Fall 2023 (undergraduate/bachelors) by ThisGuy2020: 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Good day everyone.

The purpose of this thread is to direct people who plan to study in the US in the Fall 2023 (for Bachelor’s degree or Undergraduate degree only)

The best time to start your preparations is now. I’ve created this thread to offer my own insights and advice whoever needs advising.

I’ll also be doing some SAT prep.

So if you’ve got any questions as regards studying in the US (for Bachelor’s only), kindly drop them.
Re: Study In The US Fall 2023 (undergraduate/bachelors) by jurrsh(m): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
Could u drop your WhatsApp number so we connect?
Re: Study In The US Fall 2023 (undergraduate/bachelors) by ThisGuy2020: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
There'll be an online SAT Math revision this Saturday by noon. If you're interested, mail me at inyiamauche at hotmail dot com.
Re: Study In The US Fall 2023 (undergraduate/bachelors) by ThisGuy2020: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
If you want to study Bachelor's in the US and you're looking to get a very good scholarship (at least, a full tuition), you should start planning from now.

Search for schools you want to apply to and get all their admissions requirements down.

A good number of schools that offer scholarships to international students will require you to evaluate your WAEC result course-by-course via WES. Please check their admission requirements very well.

Start getting ready to write essays.
Start getting ready to ask your teachers for recommendation letters.

Most importantly, start prepping to write your SAT.

A good SAT score is the first and most important step to studying Bachelor's in the US with a good scholarship ( apart from getting a your international passport).

I'll keep on dropping updates periodically.
Stay tuned guys.
Re: Study In The US Fall 2023 (undergraduate/bachelors) by Fcmb2022(f): 7:06pm On May 17, 2022
jurrsh:
Could u drop your WhatsApp number so we connect?
Hi , watsup how are u doingsmiley
Re: Study In The US Fall 2023 (undergraduate/bachelors) by jurrsh(m): 8:11pm On May 17, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Hi , watsup how are u doingsmiley

I'm doing just fine... You?
Re: Study In The US Fall 2023 (undergraduate/bachelors) by Fcmb2022(f): 6:12am On May 18, 2022
jurrsh:

I'm doing just fine... You?
I cool.
Good am to u.

(1) (Reply)

English Language Questions And Answers 2022. Expo Revealed Already � / SS3 Student Issue Stern Warning"hold Your Boyfriend"(video) / Cheapest Universities In Uk For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.