Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu (33061 Views)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Soffyh(m): 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
qekng40:
On behalf of family, my village and my tribe, we don't need you BAT! sad

We need a vibrant leader, not another sick grandfather running the affairs of this country!

BAT please rest!
grin you this Capricorn don start,
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
A Muslim would have ruled for 8 years. Then another Muslim again, probably for another 8 years then back to Muslim north for 8 more fucking years. What's that? Is this a Muslim country?
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by chloride6: 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Omo nobody need you...
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by frowland(m): 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
I think there is a deal between @seun and Mr. Tinubu (A contract of San-Veganza sort of).
Because the speed Tinubu news hit front page is alarming.
Strangely enough, I hardly see news of Mr. Atiku’ hitting front page.
Not that it’s any of my business though, I am just a random observer.
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Easyosafo: 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
WE NIGERIA DON'T NEED YOU STOP LYING Tinubu. GO HOME AND REST. YOU ARE TOO OLD, AND OVER DESPERATE. NIGERIA DON'T NEED YOU. THAT IS BIG FROM THE PIT OF HELL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Christmasdon(m): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
My two tickets Was a boommmm... Tickets of 2.18 odds won yesterday. I played it N1000, into two places hence I made 4k. If you want to start making some money.. Just with few odds like 2.odds, 3 odds , 4 odds just subscribe for my daily, weekly, monthly Small small odds . 0=8=0=6=6=9=2=8=9=7=7 or text message...

Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by IamANigerianMan: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
I don't support tinubu but he will be Nigeria president in 2023.

Anyway, Most Nigerians online should wake up to that reality, there is nothing they can do about it. Online polls aren't counted as votes by INEC, the real voters are in different cities and towns doing their petty trading.

Just to add, One of the funniest stuff is that Tinubu said that He knows how to generate revenue, he means, he will tax everything you own and then give alphabeta 20% from your tax money.

Don't be deceived, TINUBU will never rule Nigeria
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by toprealman: 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
He’s right , just that some people have chosen to be unfortunate by not accepting the bitter truth.Any governor who can conveniently govern Lagos and pay his workers without federal allocation for a year can preside over the whole world. God bless Omo iyaloja our incoming president
Irrelevant conclusion
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Soffyh(m): 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
I love tinubu jagaban for boldness cool jagaban with short short words but long long meaning

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Mccullum: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
I think Atiku or Tinubu still appearing more qualify aspirants for presidency...

Either one of the two will be a good President.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Liebermantic: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Let that Agbero of a thing be restricted to Lagos and southwest. We don't need government of Agberos
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
qekng40:
On behalf of family, my village and my tribe, we don't need you BAT! sad

We need a vibrant leader, not another sick grandfather running the affairs of this country!

BAT please rest!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by UncommonLogic: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
derecho:
You think every other state in Nigeria is like Lagos state?Do you know the impact of the private sector in Lagos/commercial activities?
When the time for debates come, you'd understand that people ain't as stupid as you think
And why do more and more private businesses keep coming to Lagos even though it has stopped being the federal capital for so many years now?
Give credit where credit is due.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Nnamaka1: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
The Mere fact that this man sold Bar beach, Lekki Beach which was the only free recreational locations for us lagosians that grew up in the 70s ,80s and 90s and then he gated us in lagos by installing multiple toll gates within a city and to put insult upon injury, Agbero is now holding top level position in lagos because of him. If this man becomes president , suffering and chaos under Buhari would be childs play ooo.

Just my Opinion sha
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Soffyh(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
He’s right , just that some people have chosen to be unfortunate by not accepting the bitter truth.Any governor who can conveniently govern Lagos and pay his workers without federal allocation for a year can preside over the whole world. God bless Omo iyaloja our incoming president
my wifey don show for here grin
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
You knew Nigeria was in dire need of economic revolution, transformational leadership, etc, yet you supported, sponsored, and helped Buhari into such a sensitive office twice in a row!

Methinks Nigeria doesn't need a crook who values his personal ambition more than the welfare and growth of over 200 Million citizens! Such lack of patriotism is unforgivable in anyone seeking to lead a nation!
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by ufotty2001: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
UncommonLogic:
All the noise, tribal and religious hatred aside, Tinubu is one of few Nigerians that I have seen with the mental capacity and ability to lead with imaginative and creative ideas.
The rest just want to be president for sake of beign president.
Tinubu has demonstrated the ability to come.up with fresh ideas to bring development even when there are obstacles in his way.
God punish you
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Heavensent01(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:

you've sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by pho: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
With Agbero you introduced to Lagos is the courageous way of bringing drastic change to Nigeria.
alot of thing is already against your ambition

1. Your health, (Though I pray God keep you, but we do not want another President that will be traveling to London)
2. From my youth I have seen how these Agbero you created molested, extort and even with gain beat innocent okada and bus driver, you think God will not answer their innocent cry
3. You are milking Lagos state of most revenue its generating.
though not a fan of Prime Ayodele but I definitely agree with him there is Law of Karma, whatever a man sow he will reap. I will rather advice you quit this ambition and reflect on what you have done over the years and do the little correction you can do before the owner of all man's life come for it.
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Aystarz: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyadesa:
grin
I have e never seen something that humbles politicians like election .

No hyperbole here. What better way to show them that power truly belongs to the people than dealing with them at the polls?
If anything, we must deny the old guard that one thing they always want - power to steal, plunder and oppress

We say 'No( to shady politicians!!!
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:

And osinbajo as well as other think thank that made up Lagos state economic advisory board made it happen.
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by adolfHitler1934: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President
Yakubu Dogara for Vice President

Argue with your keyboard
For more jokes, type Tinubu to 419.

Type this and know peace.
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Amuochicha(f): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
Let settle this ....

Share if you need him..
Like if you don't need him
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
Why Nigeria needs you to check into a mental hospital idiot

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by tfelicityk(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nigerians truly needs you. May God use you to change things well in this Nation if God wants.
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by adolfHitler1934: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
UncommonLogic:
All the noise, tribal and religious hatred aside, Tinubu is one of few Nigerians that I have seen with the mental capacity and ability to lead with imaginative and creative ideas.
Tinubu has demonstrated the ability to come.up with fresh ideas to bring development even when there are obstacles in his way.
Paid Urchin spotted.

Shame on all of you supposedly youth.
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Anyway, Most Nigerians online should wake up to that reality, there is nothing they can do about it. Online polls aren't counted as votes by INEC, the real voters are in different cities and towns doing their petty trading.

Just to add, One of the funniest stuff is that Tinubu said that He knows how to generate revenue, he means, he will tax everything you own and then give alphabeta 20% from your tax money.

Shut up

He will be president of your village people
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
UncommonLogic:
Tinubu will be president of your village not Nigeria
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

You must be a political baby to think tinubu will become Nigeria's president. first and foremost, a big if, if tinubu miraculously emerge as the presidential candidate of the APC which is highly unlikely, who would his VP be? remember that he is a muslim, his candidate must be a northerner and the north will never accept a northern christain but would rather insist on a core muslim northerner. the joker is actually in the hands of the PDP. if they can settle for peter obi and then vice him with a very strong northerner thats the end of the game for APC. The northern decision makers who all own oil wells are more comfortable with any other candidate than a clever thief and manipulator like them (tinubu.) heads or tail apc has lost the upcoming election

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Brushstrokes20: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Really ... Excessive /multiple taxation loading......

With very little or nothing to show for it too!

This dude will be worse than the current lifeless disaster! undecided
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by ihedioramma: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by kuntash: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Because you have visited all the towns and cities across the nation abi ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia / BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ / Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.