Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu (33060 Views)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by CryptoClub2018: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
tollyboy5:
grin No we don't need you

Speak for yourself
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by CryptoClub2018: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
qekng40:
On behalf of family, my village and my tribe, we don't need you BAT! sad

We need a vibrant leader, not another sick grandfather running the affairs of this country!

BAT please rest!

Speak for yourself. Use the word "i" not we.
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Maxchu: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
I don't support tinubu but he will be Nigeria president in 2023.

Anyway, Most Nigerians online should wake up to that reality, there is nothing they can do about it. Online polls aren't counted as votes by INEC, the real voters are in different cities and towns doing their petty trading.

Just to add, One of the funniest stuff is that Tinubu said that He knows how to generate revenue, he means, he will tax everything you own and then give alphabeta 20% from your tax money.

U have withdrawn your Support for Oshibajo Mr.Griller ?
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
This man will make MC Oluomo Attorney General if he gets the presidency.
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by hotseat: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tinubu is the most credible and ready-to-work aspirant at the moment.

He has just explained to the Nigerian public of his preparedness to take the Lagos model nationwide.

He had said earlier that it is his life long ambition because when he sees the way successive administrations have handled governance without substantial evidence on the lives of the citizens and knowing how to turn barrenness to fruitfulness, he now deems it fit that the time to re-engineer governance in order to transform Nigeria positively is now.

The clincher: "I'm a thinker and doer" -

Senator Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (SABAT).
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
Newton2024:
MC Oluomo for Minister of Defence. Bad system does not look bad to those who benefit from it at the detriment of the larger population.
OOOH why na guy! give MC the correct portfolio wey tinubu promise am na, MINISTER OF TRANSPORT
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by qekng40(f): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Speak for yourself. Use the word "i" not we.
WE
kee yourself
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Soffyh(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu will be president of your village not Nigeria
peter obi will be president of akwa
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Anyway, Most Nigerians online should wake up to that reality, there is nothing they can do about it. Online polls aren't counted as votes by INEC, the real voters are in different cities and towns doing their petty trading.

Just to add, One of the funniest stuff is that Tinubu said that He knows how to generate revenue, he means, he will tax everything you own and then give alphabeta 20% from your tax money.

As long as there is money and Jobs for all, no problem. If the economy can be diversified with more innovations bringing in significant income, I think we will pull through. We are heading to 'zero level' and with a population projected to get to 400 million soon, we desperately need a wealth creator NOW.
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Newton2024: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
makavell7:
OOOH why na guy! give MC the correct portfolio wey tinubu promise am na, MINISTER OF TRANSPORT
O ga o, Nigeria is an unfortun8 country.
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by yeking18(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
Just be rest assure that you are having my vote BAT... You are rare Political strategist. BAT 2023 Insha Allah
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by MrTed(m): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
My Choice, My Candidate, The One I will vote for in 2023, The Man, the Patriot, the Elder Statesman, the Bridge Builder, the Unifier,the Democrat, the True Nationalist, the Man for the Job 2023....MY PRESIDENT TO BE IN 2023, The One and only Jagaban of Borgu.. Asiwaju Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu. God BLESS You Sir

Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Siwel25:

As long as there is money and Jobs for all, no problem. If the economy can be diversified with more innovations bringing in significant income, I think we will pull through. We are heading to 'zero level' and with a population projected to get to 400 million soon, we desperately need a wealth creator NOW.
and not another old clueless THIEF!!
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by tixo: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
hush15:

The same courage that gave MC concession to own Lagos Motor Parks, the same courage that gave concession to LCC which your son profits from, to toll our roads, the same courage that gave concession to your cousin to run primero brt. The same courage gave concession to you daughter to milk lagos market men and women dry. The same courage to give concession to your company alpha beta to milk Lagosians dry and the list is not exhausted

Hmmm, we have seen and witnessed same and worse by all other governors/politicians all over the federation, the big question should be "How do we move forward"? There is not saint in Nigeria, and your preference is only a considered lesser devil, until he/she sits on power. If this allegations are true, even America will opt for him in power instead of a greyhound. Niaja needs more survival training schools, than leadership training schools NOW!
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Soffyh(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
This man will make MC Oluomo Attorney General if he gets the presidency.
mumu will pretend as if they don't know the fact but hatred will be in tha blood,when did you ever see tinubu and mc oluomo in meeting? Throughout Tinubu tenure as governor is mc oluomo the park chairman?? Go grab some use substance into ur skull undecided
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Executive729: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Why can't he bring the idea on how to raise revenue to Bihari APC government or is he not part of this government. You Yoruba people begin to fo**l yourselves it's not your turn to rule the country you people want to form a coup to rest power that do not belong to you people, you are all thinking Buhari will rig election for you people you all will be disappointed. You had OBJ for 8 years, you had Osinbajo as vice for 8 years you are the only tribe in Nigeria abi too much nonsense the reason other tribes in Nigeria do not respect you people. Google what Babangida said about you people.
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by PoliteActivist: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
qekng40:
On behalf of family, my village and my tribe, we don't need you BAT! sad

We need a vibrant leader, not another sick grandfather running the affairs of this country!

BAT please rest!

grin grin grin See them try to silence Doyin Okupe from telling the TRUTH as to why Peter Obi is by far the most qualified candidate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No_LomJr_Ns
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by UncommonLogic: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Lol, hating on a old corrupt thief like Tinubu?

Tinubu will only end up in jail if he pushes his luck too far
Prince of Aba, pls concentrate on your own candidate and stop your fanatical hatred of Tinubu.
My advice to you is to start practicing saying " President Bola Hamed Tinubu, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria ".
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by lexy2014: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
Viraltrends123:
We need a successful governor, like Tinubu, Fashola, and Zulum.

We don't need failure leaders like Buhari, Osinbanjo, all former and present governors except lagos state governors and zulum,

How are Tinubu, fashola and zulum better than osinbajo, buhari and all former and present governors?
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by soetantaiwo(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
This man is not intelligent. Didn't you hear wat the VP said about security, agriculture, mining and minerals resources, transportation, business sector. Tinubu is busy talking about why Nigerians need me. Which courage did you took during the end Sars protest?
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by lexy2014: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
lipsrsealed
tixo:

Hmmm, we have seen and witnessed same and worse by all other governors/politicians all over the federation, the big question should be "How do we move forward"? There is not saint in Nigeria, and your preference is only a considered lesser devil, until he/she sits on power. If this allegations are true, even America will opt for him in power instead of a greyhound. Niaja needs more survival training schools, than leadership training schools NOW!

If your last sentence is anything to go by, then it will be wrong for u to expect nigeria to get better
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by lexy2014: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Siwel25:

If he creates the wealth, what makes u think it's because of u?
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by lexy2014: 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
hotseat:
Tinubu is the most credible and ready-to-work aspirant at the moment.

He has just explained to the Nigerian public of his preparedness to take the Lagos model nationwide.

He had said earlier that it is his life long ambition because when he sees the way successive administrations have handled governance without substantial evidence on the lives of the citizens and knowing how to turn barrenness to fruitfulness, he now deems it fit that the time to re-engineer governance in order to transform Nigeria positively is now.

The clincher: "I'm a thinker and doer" -

Senator Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (SABAT).

Pls what makes Tinubu credible? When u say Lagos model, what is that model? Can u give us a brief on alpha beta? Can u also explain why Tinubu is silent on the security situation in the country?
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by michoim(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
When did Nigeria told you they need you? Abeg stop that expensive joke...PYO is our man!!!
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by lexy2014: 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
UncommonLogic:
All the noise, tribal and religious hatred aside, Tinubu is one of few Nigerians that I have seen with the mental capacity and ability to lead with imaginative and creative ideas.
The rest just want to be president for sake of beign president.
Tinubu has demonstrated the ability to come.up with fresh ideas to bring development even when there are obstacles in his way.

What will tinubu do nigeria? Can Tinubu fight corruption? Can he put away nepotism? Can Tinubu allow the interest of Nigerians to prevail if his interests and that of his cronies are threatened?
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iragbiji in Osun needs you bro.
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by lexy2014: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
He’s right , just that some people have chosen to be unfortunate by not accepting the bitter truth.Any governor who can conveniently govern Lagos and pay his workers without federal allocation for a year can preside over the whole world. God bless Omo iyaloja our incoming president

What is the bitter truth? What will tinubu do for nigeria? Can he fight corruption? Can he put the interests of Nigerians first before his interests and that of his cronies? Why is he silent regarding the insecurity in Nigeria?
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Echoban: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-why-nigeria-needs-me-by-tinubu/

Kai Asiwaju the great. Resourceful , courage and Intelligent all in 1.
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by SledgeHammerer: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Soffyh:
mumu will pretend as if they don't know the fact but hatred will be in tha blood,when did you ever see tinubu and mc oluomo in meeting? Throughout Tinubu tenure as governor is mc oluomo the park chairman?? Go grab some use substance into ur skull undecided
I know the truth is difficult for you to digest that is why you respond in anger and bitterness.
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Ttalk: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

I swear you no well
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Imbecilicsamuel: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
This f00l will ruin this country further.
No track record...zero.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes / Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) / Billboard Of Imo Ministry Of Happiness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.