Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu (33062 Views)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by drlateef: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
ChoCho54:
Tinubu go siddon ooo

Your mythical stature is all wash. Every single thing you ever did, you cashed out from big time.

Assuming he cashed out, he still left development in place for generations to come. The others stole and continue to steal without any development. Who is better.
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Mooh247: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Daguga:

grin u sound parasitic

Narcissistic
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Rawhumper(m): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Exactly what Buhari said and we are still sinking without no remedy.....

I prefer Osinbajo to this crook....

quote author=Islie post=111912230]
https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-why-nigeria-needs-me-by-tinubu/[/quote]
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Narcissistic

Bagolatistic grin

Make i go chop, enjoy the rest of your day Bro wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Rawhumper(m): 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
If Tinubu become President, then come Jere and bash me!!!

He won't smell it, even Buhari doesn't like
him though he Buhari is worse and a total failure.

The caucus are not taking Tinubu, take my word....I got the info from a credible source not just talking.

Tinubu won't smell Aso Rock....its likely Osinbanjo or an Igbo man(Buhari isconsidering going historic by been the one to put Igbo's to power since they have been marginalised).

Mark my words, next year election winner
won't be anything beyond these two options I
gave you.

Check my previous posts some years back, I mentioned Biden to choose a black running mate, when he has not even started and he did and won. I also got that info then.

Anybody can make noise but this how its gonna be...don't forget today...its not a prophecy bro.

uote author=thebosstrevor1 post=111912303]I don't support tinubu but he will be Nigeria president in 2023.

Anyway, Most Nigerians online should wake up to that reality, there is nothing they can do about it. Online polls aren't counted as votes by INEC, the real voters are in different cities and towns doing their petty trading.

Just to add, One of the funniest stuff is that Tinubu said that He knows how to generate revenue, he means, he will tax everything you own and then give alphabeta 20% from your tax money.

[/quote]
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by UncommonLogic: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
jogsman01:
give us examples of some of those fresh ideas pls
Good question.
I still remember vividly coming to Nigeria back I think 2000 or 2001. Each time I drove by the Bar beach road, you can easily see the ocean water flooding the road. In fact many were starting to abandon their properties on that road.
Tinubu could have just tried to stop the flooding and stop as t that which is what most with short sighted would have done. But he looked at it as an opportunity to do even better hence the Eko Atlantic project.
That project is now the reason why the US government is building the largest consulate in the world in Lagos and specifically at Eko Atlantic.
That's just one example.
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Eiyebiokin: 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
hmnnnnn this life shaaa, it's just a game of sense of the six, if you ain't fit just keep quiet and watch how the games is played. there will always be a victim no stopping that, just Ukraine is the victim, both Russia and nato, or whatever they call themselves are all heartless, I can just imagine how this people are testing their power with many bloodshed like this. USA should know Putin love war and is really cleared he want this and prepared for this long time ago. all that could just solve this is for them to swallow their pride and dance to his tune.we all learn how to loose, he's the winner this time and another time he's gonna pay heavily for this. so many problems In the world to solve than all this bloodsheds. Ukraine will be rebuild just a matter of time, imagine one country taking the attention of the whole world. Just to avoid war, Russia not fit to fight a war with with NATO not to talk of USA and UK. I think that will be a reckless move if he's believing that. stop encouraging Russia, if you are not a war fan like them. I know many of my country (Nigeria) goons will love this, because we all love war film and karate. sorry if this hurt, am just a neutral man.
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Czario: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
Wazobia2216:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

For more jokes, type Tinubu to 419

Or text the word SATAN to 2341
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by LillyandDaisy: 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
He will soon tell us how he’s richer than Nigeria before op was born!
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
Inec said only 1.3 million Nigerians qualified to vote in 2023. Meanwhile out of this 1.3m at least alimajiri will not less than 700k why other Nigerias share the remain one. I can swear it with my life that average of Tinubu enemies dont have voter cards [quote author=Iceberg3 post=111916531][/quote]
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Orngumlu(m): 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
cool
Tinubuadvocate:
Inec said only 1.3 million Nigerians qualified to vote in 2023. Meanwhile out of this 1.3m at least alimajiri will not less than 700k why other Nigerias share the remain one. I can swear it with my life that average of Tinubu enemies dont have voter cards
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by themanderon: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
You belong to a nursing home. That's where you are needed. Your Ojukokoro will be your albatross and your doom.
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by caracas: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
I don't support tinubu but he will be Nigeria president in 2023.

Anyway, Most Nigerians online should wake up to that reality, there is nothing they can do about it. Online polls aren't counted as votes by INEC, the real voters are in different cities and towns doing their petty trading.

Just to add, One of the funniest stuff is that Tinubu said that He knows how to generate revenue, he means, he will tax everything you own and then give alphabeta 20% from your tax money.

Oga if you don’t have any reasonable thing to type, go n watch telemundo or Nickelodeon
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by olatuns2017: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-why-nigeria-needs-me-by-tinubu/

Am a Christian

And a Yoruba

For all what you have done in recent times in politics

1993 to date

You are the Ronaldo of APC Yoruba team

We can never go to War with Osibanjo

Na beaten we go chop with Osibanjo

BAT2023
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by faceland: 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
please your grandchildren needs you, go and play with your grand children. Leave nigeria alone.
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by engrchykae(m): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
What is wrong if a gentleman like osibanjo becomes the president.
Who is tinubu?
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
OLE! which nigerians maybe he meant those riffraff agberos in Lagos.lol
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by fubsy: 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
We do not need agberos to assume a national status, and become the new Fulani herdsmen.
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Kingsojem: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
Yeye Man
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by Isaacpositive: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nigeria have always need you but not as a president. We need a younger, vibrant and articulate leader. One that bridge the gap between yesterday and tomorrow
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by 1867s: 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Start the pity from your household
[/s]
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by 1867xxx: 12:00am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Allegations without proof are mostly ran by inconsiquential jokers
[/s]
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by 1867xvb: 12:01am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

I guess activism now has a meaning that includes baseless allegations and attacking people's opinions and political choices
[/s]
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by 1867xxx: 12:07am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Inec said only 1.3 million Nigerians qualified to vote in 2023. Meanwhile out of this 1.3m at least alimajiri will not less than 700k why other Nigerias share the remain one. I can swear it with my life that average of Tinubu enemies dont have voter cards
[/s]
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by 1867xs: 12:41am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
I don't support tinubu but he will be Nigeria president in 2023.

[/s]
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by pacespot(m): 2:05am On Apr 14, 2022
This man is the embodiment of everything that is wrong with Nigeria and Africa political space at large, another Mugabe loading with this man's presidency but, God forbid sad
Re: 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:49am On Apr 14, 2022
They need ur bullion van angry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay / Femi Adesina Tackles US, Says No One Appointed America World Police / Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.