Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN (92472 Views)

How Can I Check For Easybuy Scam When buying Used Phone? / NIN Verification Issue: MTN Can’t Verify My NIN / I Lost My Sim Card But Was Not Registered With My Name And Photograph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by musicwriter(m): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
you can't delete

Without an option to delete a number, it means the NIN project is an exercise in futility.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by john633(m): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ask patani
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by nautybride: 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Thanks for opening this thread
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by mattb1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
Exactly
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by mattb1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
eddynaira125:
Download the NIN with the phone number you use when registering for NIN, activate the APP, the total phone numbers register with your NIN we be display on the APP, you can as well delete the numbers from the APP.

Exactly
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by vikstandon(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
eddynaira125:
Download the NIN with the phone number you use when registering for NIN, activate the APP, the total phone numbers register with your NIN we be display on the APP, you can as well delete the numbers from the APP.

It doesn't work that way...I have the APP.
Is just the numbers I added through the App that it retains. Other numbers I registered via other means isn't reflected on the APP.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
musicwriter:

Without an option to delete a number, it means the NIN project is an exercise in futility.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by jubrilELsudan: 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
DenreleDave:
Can you confirm if you will make heaven? seems you know abt earthly things more than heavenly things

So sad people are checking how to confirm if their NIN is linked but no one is checking to see if their NAME is in the book of LIFE

You are bothered to check if you will make HEAVEN.....

cc: response01 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOU ARE VERY STUPID

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by DenreleDave(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

MY FATHER AND MOTHER ARE VERY STUPID
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by TruthUntold: 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kamachicho:
I registered my number last year July, got a slip to pick my NIN later but misplaced the slip.

With this app, will I be able to retrieve my NIN?
Ehhhhhn, Madame, don't you know you can't even enter restaurant without your slip, nain you kuku come misplace am? That's it, you're expelled from Nigeria!

On a serious note, go to any NIN office (Don't panic yet), tell them you misplaced, pay N1000 into their remitta account, go back one week later and they'll issue you a new one (coloured o, with nimc logo in the back, made of very strong paper like that, you know that strong glossy paper) That one)

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Starz825(m): 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
If you are using MTN.. download their app on play store...login in suf through you go see am

Or download the NIMC app...
But you know what...the NIMC app is not an updated version

1 Like

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Arsenate(m): 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
Helpful thread.
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by pepe1: 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
vikstandon:

It doesn't work that way...I have the APP.
Is just the numbers I added through the App that it retains. Other numbers I registered via other means isn't reflected on the APP.
This is exactly how it works.
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Testimony1988(m): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

use the nimc app
Download it from play store
And you are good to go...

Just enter your details......enter that your nin number...and it will request you to create a nine digit pin...and your profile will be displayed
Then click on the link my numbers

All previous numbers linked to your nin will be displayed along side a space for you to link more of your numbers
You can only link seven numbers in total

Ogbeni op...you must buy me weed and some bottles
Good one, taking weed is not a good idea.
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by nairaman66(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Here is the link on YouTube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2FWy_PtAzY
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by nelklyn(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
eddynaira125:

That app doesn’t work that way…even if you had added your number(s) to the app, it won’t be linked to your NIN. You would still have to submit your number to your telecom provider, likewise deleting the numbers listed there won’t get such numbers unlinked from your NIN

1 Like

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by GloriousGbola: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
I go tinfoil hat where any app made by this FG is concerned.
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Ulunne777(f): 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
An update should be sent for the app.
If I see the No's and I discover that some No's aren't mine or mtn and co has reassigned my no to another person,how can one delete these No's.

Those agents are using ppls NIN to register strangers ,and any crime commited will be traced back to the owner of the NIN.

This is total bulshit!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by slimjohn2k5: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
booblacain:
getting to hear that some unscrupulous agents are using people's NIN to register others, I think it is important to confirm all the numbers that are really registered under my NIN.

I just don't know how to go about this.

Airtel says I should dial *XYZ#. I have no idea how to dial that. I have googled for a solution and found none.

Please help me out if you know how to check it. Thanks.

Editted: please which is the correct app, so we don't download app created by scammers to steal our info

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Ulunne777(f): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
nelklyn:

That app doesn’t work that way…even if you had added your number(s) to the app, it won’t be linked to your NIN. You would still have to submit your number to your telecom provider, likewise deleting the numbers listed there won’t get such numbers unlinked from your NIN

So how do we unlink it from our NIN?
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Ulunne777(f): 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
booblacain:
getting to hear that some unscrupulous agents are using people's NIN to register others, I think it is important to confirm all the numbers that are really registered under my NIN.

I just don't know how to go about this.

Airtel says I should dial *XYZ#. I have no idea how to dial that. I have googled for a solution and found none.

Please help me out if you know how to check it. Thanks.

Pls edit your topic and how to unlink the said nos.If you find out some are linked to yours and theirs no way to unlink it,the whole exercise is a waste.

It should have an add or delete feature or something like that

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by HeavenVGate: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
eddynaira125:
No you won't see all. You will only see number linked via the app not the one linked by your network provider

1 Like

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Hassanmaye(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
eddynaira125:
Wow
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by HeavenVGate: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

use the nimc app
Download it from play store
And you are good to go...

Just enter your details......enter that your nin number...and it will request you to create a nine digit pin...and your profile will be displayed
Then click on the link my numbers

All previous numbers linked to your nin will be displayed along side a space for you to link more of your numbers
You can only link seven numbers in total

Ogbeni op...you must buy me weed and some bottles
No you won't see all. You will only see number linked via the app not the one linked by your network provider
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by kindredspirit(m): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
This NIN business is such a bummer !

What happens to a business person who owns and needs more than seven really important numbers which were all registered in their name ? These include several Internet-only SIMS ( SMILE, SPECTRANET etc because of erratic internet speed).

They would need to ditch numbers that they'd been using for years because of this NIN forced straitjacket.

To worsen matters, a person can not link his/her phone number on another's NIN. For example, the business man above can not link those extra numbers on his wife's available seven slots due to different first name, even though they bear same surname !

Why not allow people own as many SIMS as they need? Why limit it to seven per citizen ? If the idea is to capture the database of phone subscribers, it makes no difference if someone has one SIM or fifty. The same registration process would apply for any number.
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by reiddecuti: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
eddynaira125:

The NIN app won't show you that except you registered your numbers through the app.
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by matm: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Download NIMC App from play store..Log in and u will see all
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by slimjohn2k5: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
@OP is not right stealing one's topic and pushing to front page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls,anybody Help Wit MSDICT ACTIVATION KEY / Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today / Wapdam - Your All Time Place For Music, Videos And Games Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.