Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

This Is Very Serious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Very Serious (980 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Very Serious by Gabs4mine(m): 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Straight to the point ,as a matter of fact that most ladies about 65% nowadays hav nothing to offer.
Imagine u ask a lady out before a week she's already demanding for money, she can't advice in term of your job or career, or even correct anything going wrong in your life please maybe I'm the only one experiencing this or because the environment I'm residing?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Very Serious by lilvicky68(m): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Esp 18-24 yrs

2 Likes

Re: This Is Very Serious by Candidlady: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Gabs4mine:
Straight to the point ,as a matter of fact that most ladies about 65% nowadays hav nothing to offer.
Imagine u ask a lady out before a week she's already demanding for money, she can't advice in term of your job or career, or even correct anything going wrong in your life please maybe I'm the only one experiencing this or because the environment I'm residing?

Your environs says a lot and you tend to attract your kinda person!

Where are you currently
South
East
West
North
Re: This Is Very Serious by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Reason i don't wanna commit to any relationship. Coz the highest bidder might be giving your serious babe back to back.

1 Like

Re: This Is Very Serious by yuping(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Candidlady:

Your environs says a lot and you tend to attract your kinda person!

Where are you currently
South
East
West
North
lipsrsealed is not about environment, one of my boss is complaining bitterly, he said withing a week they will start demanding even if he still takes them on a date without asking them to visit.
Re: This Is Very Serious by Candidlady: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
yuping:
lipsrsealed is not about environment

Are you the OP undecided
Re: This Is Very Serious by yuping(m): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Candidlady:

Are you the OP undecided
undecided not just really concern, yoh can't chat upto reasonable four lines the next thing is my out of data, my birthday is next week, me and friends want to go for a photoshoot is sickening.

1 Like

Re: This Is Very Serious by Candidlady: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
yuping:
undecided not just really concern, yoh can't chat upto reasonable four lines the next thing is my out of data, my birthday is next week, me and friends want to go for a photoshoot is sickening.

Why are you going after liabilities undecided
Re: This Is Very Serious by yuping(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Candidlady:

undecided so they have a tag on there head that says liabilities? Cus I don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Very Serious by Ocholu: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
You don't just have money my Gee! Double your hustle!
Re: This Is Very Serious by Perfectman91: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bro the matter tire me oo, the one I'm with isn't intelligent at all, can't advice me on anything and doesn't even take advice, these our women sef
Re: This Is Very Serious by Demigod22: 12:52am On Apr 14, 2022
Even when you chat with a stranger on Facebook, she will either ask you for a favor, airtime, money. They are always in need of money, some will even say they are hungry. Only few are reasonable.

I met a lady in my place of work, I am to spend only three months there before I return to my base, so I don't really care about the ladies at the office. She collected my contact and started acting nice and caring, little time she requested for airtime, I sent. The second time I ignored her message. They are always hungry.
Re: This Is Very Serious by Exkandayee(m): 1:03am On Apr 14, 2022
If you chase a woman tomuch, begging her to give you a chance that you will treat her right,na billing you deh pregnant nah,if a woman likes you she'll never bill you,na she go deh ask you Wetin you need,try get babe weh like you pass,na dat time you go understand my yarning

4 Likes

Re: This Is Very Serious by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 14, 2022
Candidlady:

You no go sabi say na liability until you chuck edd angry
Re: This Is Very Serious by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 14, 2022
Exkandayee:
If you chase a woman tomuch, begging her to give you a chance that you will treat her right,na billing you deh pregnant nah,if a woman likes you she'll never bill you,na she go deh ask you Wetin you need,try get babe weh like you pass,na dat time you go understand my yarning

Barman, bless this comrade with a cold bottle of Heineken smiley
Re: This Is Very Serious by Gabs4mine(m): 6:39am On Apr 14, 2022
And the painful thing is that when you hav a job and u r dating they will never for one day ask that how is the challenges in your job only for u to take them to fast food and give them money
Re: This Is Very Serious by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 14, 2022
that's why I only go for matured lonely married women and runs girls
Re: This Is Very Serious by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 18, 2022
OP...
A large majority of ladies are like this, so you must learn to kick them out of your life without hesitation undecided....

Don't be afraid of telling them a resounding "NO!"... Yes they'll try to manipulate you by saying, "you're not a real man" or "you're a broke man" or any of that crap, but don't bend...

The moment they give you such "beggarly vibe", just reply, "sorry, I don't do leaches" and block them immediately...

(1) (Reply)

Hollybratt Funny Entertainment / Woman Sleeps Off Inside Train After Doing This / If You Are A Man And You Are In A Relationship With A Woman, You Are A SIMP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.