Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

What's Are The Reward For Chivalry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Are The Reward For Chivalry? (588 Views)

What Is The Reward In The Afterlife For Being A Virgin? / Why Some Men Seek Sexual Reward For Helping Ladies. / Is There Any Reward For Being The First To Comment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Are The Reward For Chivalry? by dealordea(m): 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2011
So I had a little chat with my 21yr old nephew about politeness, respect, and chivalry. At the end of the chat, he asked me "What is expected of the woman in return aside from a maybe "Thank You" ?" , "Ain't we supposed to be equal?"
Well, I told him "I don't know the answer to that but will definitely get back to him on that".

So the question is, in a relationship, what does the lady do in return for been shown a lot of "chivalry"? Is it just a thank you?
In these days of non-gender specific roles, I am finding it hard to point to anything.

Yes Chivalry is expected of gentlemen. What is expected of the ladies?
Re: What's Are The Reward For Chivalry? by 9dynasty(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2011
she'll have to keep her legs open for a start undecided
Re: What's Are The Reward For Chivalry? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2011
Nothing written in fine ink.
Well there was, but not anymore. Feminism burnt those papers a while back.  cheesy
Re: What's Are The Reward For Chivalry? by omega25red(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2011
what ever happened to just being nice and courteous because it makes life smoother as supposed to expecting something in return? the only thing you can expect from being chivalrous is thank you and nothing else
Re: What's Are The Reward For Chivalry? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2011
omega25red:

what ever happened to just being nice and courteous because it makes life smoother as supposed to expecting something in return? the only thing you can expect from being chivalrous is thank you and nothing else
cosiggggnnnn
Re: What's Are The Reward For Chivalry? by Mynd44: 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2011
9dynasty:

she'll have to keep her legs open for a start undecided

she also has to cook and clean
Re: What's Are The Reward For Chivalry? by iice(f): 2:28am On Jul 07, 2011
omega25red:

Abi ooo.
No be human beings? Nothing is usually with pure intentions.
Re: What's Are The Reward For Chivalry? by tpia5: 4:04am On Jul 07, 2011
oh jeez, he's a role model to somebody who comes to him for advice undecided
Re: What's Are The Reward For Chivalry? by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 07, 2011
omega25red:

what ever happened to just being nice and courteous because it makes life smoother as supposed to expecting something in return?
Was there ever such a thing?

(1) (Reply)

Helpless / Proud 2 Be A Man / Women That Earn More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.