Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband (1218 Views)

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Meet Sam Uloko, The Soon-to-be Husband Of Deborah Enenche / Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by guobe: 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
The lady calls off her wedding as the marriage was suppose to take place this weekend.The abuse from the about to be husband was too much on her.credit Maria nde nwachi.

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by Romanoff(f): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
E good as she give herself sense.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by lilvicky68(m): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Women are beginning to be wise.. thank God

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by LoveNbeloved(f): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nice than get killed someday.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by guobe: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Romanoff:
marriage is not do or die but most ladies prefer marriage to their own life,if your boyfriend beats you constantly please takeoff.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by greatiyk4u(m): 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Fear of Osinachi situation is the beginning of wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Fear of Osinachi situation is the beginning of wisdom

Wahala oo.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by tayo60(f): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Best decision to make. Being alive without marriage is precious than gold

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by guobe: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
Romanoff:
called off.

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
There is a 10 over 10 chance that after he spends so much after the wedding he will become a full grown beast ready to consume her... Those kind of men if he sees his fellow men in a fight he would remain mute...

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
Good
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by Aforxzy(f): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
You have done the right thing at the right time.

Wish others in such situationship would leave and live instead of hiding under the guise that he will change.

If it's not working, walk away..

Don't be a dead hero.
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by mii4u(f): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Who dey teach men these things now. Most men want to start beating their wives.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by merieam16(f): 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
mii4u:
Nobody is teaching them. I guess they derive joy in doing that or it brings out the masculinity in them

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by BILL10: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Still don't know how some men feel comfortable hitting women.what are you trying to prove sef. If fight dey hungry u,come meet me, make i reset your CPU Small.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by KingDash: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
She’s a fool, she should have continued taking it like a real bitch
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
BILL10:
Still don't know how some men feel comfortable hitting women.what are you trying to prove sef. If fight dey hungry u,come meet me, make i reset your CPU Small.
wehdone Anthony Joshua

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by KingDash: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
That’s how men show love, if a man don’t beat you he don’t love you
mii4u:
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
I am proud of her...Other ladies should emulate this lady grin

Nowadays men are gradually becoming professional women beater

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by Yomit71(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
I see many marriages scattered in the nearest future with no atom of commitment anymore. All in the name of marriage is not a do or die affairs.
This you have seen.
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by citywal(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you like this video don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by mii4u(f): 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
KingDash:
That’s how men show love, if a man don’t beat you he don’t love you
I hope u will like it wen a man shows same kind of love to ur daughter?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by mii4u(f): 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
merieam16:
Nobody is teaching them. I guess they derive joy in doing that or it brings out the masculinity in them
Hmmm, they are just sadists.
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by KingDash: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
I no go kill am
mii4u:

I hope u will like it wen a man shows same kind of love to ur daughter?
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
KingDash:
thunder strike my dead mother,as a matter of fact she's better off dead.
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Juicie2u:
There is a 10 over 10 chance that after he spends so much after the wedding he will become a full grown beast ready to consume her... Those kind of men if he sees his fellow men in a fight he would remain mute...
Na where woman dey their kind dey flex muscle and ego but all of them coward. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Yomit71:
I see many marriages scattered in the nearest future with no atom of commitment anymore. All in the name of marriage is not a do or die affairs.
This you have seen.
So what? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by Kobojunkie: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
mii4u:
1. Many of them were once children who watched their own fathers abuse their own mother or other female relative without consequence. undecided

2. Most all of them are simply cowards who are Meek when confronted by male bullies but flex their egos around women who they consider weaker than themselves. undecided

3. All of them are frustrated and angry individuals who never really learned mature ways to resolve their emotions, and so like animals resort of using violence against weaker ones in primitive fashion. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by KingDash: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Try get sense na... [quote author=Kr1ss216 post=111922907][/quote]
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
KingDash:
Try get sense na...
Thunder fire your mother there,or you dey mad wey you no see wetin you post?
As a matter of fact ogun kill your mother.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by KingDash: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
God bless you
Kr1ss216:

Thunder fire your mother there,or you dey mad wey you no see wetin you post?
As a matter of fact ogun kill your mother.
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding Due To Constant Beating By Soon To Be Husband by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
KingDash:
God bless you
But God punish you abi,now you see how it feels when you are being fed right?
In your life if you insult or talk nonsense I go drag you,bunch of idiot BST.
How will you say she should have kept receiving the beating?
You are giving ground for domestic violence, thunder fire you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

90% Of Nairaland Guys Are constantly h0rny / Many Reacts As South Africa Musician Remove Her Pant On The Live Stage [video] / Married Woman's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.