Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,238 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

"I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari (2427 Views)

El-Rufai: Buhari Was Shocked When Lawan Was Named APC Anointed Candidate (Video) / El-Rufai’s Team Where Anointed Candidate Will Be Picked From Unveiled / 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate (2) (3) (4)

Re: "I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari by Donshegxy10(m): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
I knew that it will be difficult for buhari to convince the governor and state chairmen to fall in line, this is presidential and not chairmanship, it will be fight to finish.

Personal interest of governors, influence, alignment, consultations and money will determine who will take it.
Re: "I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari by buckeyemedia: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
4words:
grin for those expecting for Buhari to come dash them ticket, hope your senses are clearing up.

Play your politics and win squarely.

And God being a just God, Tinubu has the right credentials, right leadership skills, right political acumen and developmental strategy to lead this country to the promise land.

On his mandate we stand.
Only a blind bat minded person will believe that President Buhari isn’t behind Osinbajo.
Re: "I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari by osinbanjoisaliar: 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
mighty2:
wailing wailer
Dem suppose ban you for 4years

Re: "I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari by Bendeco02: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Yorubas here, especially tinubu fans always like to believe what they like... The same set of people that initially believed Amaechi and were rejoicing when he said that he won't contest for presidency, bragging that tinubu will run unopposed are the same people rejoicing over this buhari's statement..

They are yet to see the handwriting, later they will claim that they know politics while in reality them be mugu to fulani politicians.

The kind shock you guys will receive during APC presidential primaries is loading....

Re: "I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari by buckeyemedia: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bendeco02:
Yorubas here, especially tinubu fans always like to believe what they like... The same set of people that initially believed Amaechi and were rejoicing when he said that he won't contest for presidency, bragging that tinubu will run unopposed are the same people rejoicing over this buhari statement..

The kind shock you guys will receive during APC presidential primaries is loading....
Only Lagos people support Tinubu.
Re: "I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari by Realist12: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
Toks2008:
As far as Nigerians are concerned, Tinubu is a bad market for APC, he is not a sellable candidate.

If the Devil wants to jinx APC let them present Tinubu as flag bearer. The delegates should collect any money anybody gives them but if they still want to see APC in Aso Rock come 2023, they should ensure Osinbajo wins the primaries.

Osinbajo is the only candidate that can guaranty a win for APC.

totally wrong ,Osinbajo is actually an empty vessel, what he's today is a result of Tinubu . Do you all know why Jonathan lost the second term ? He's not popular he just got there by luck and doesn't understand the game.
Re: "I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari by 1867xs: 12:08am On Apr 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Normally, Buhari won't have. He'll be neutral. The statement that his anointed candidate won't be mentioned was mere Political talk.

Re: "I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari by AntonVince: 6:35am On Apr 14, 2022
A thread for deluded MURIC cretins.
You want Buhari to indicate his preference so you can Funsho-William him, abi?
cheesy grin

Re: "I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari by aribisala0(m): 6:37am On Apr 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Normally, Buhari won't have. He'll be neutral. The statement that his anointed candidate won't be mentioned was mere Political talk.

No it was not political talk .He NEVER said he had an anointed candidate just that many Nigerians do not understand simple English
Re: "I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2022
He was asked who's your favorite candidate. His response was he won't tell now because he might be attacked .

We all saw him talk on TV
aribisala0:
No it was not political talk .He NEVER said he had an anointed candidate just that many Nigerians do not understand simple English
Re: "I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari by fyneguy: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Na so Buhari no get Anointed chairman. Until day con break, him con say na true him get candidate for chairman. If you believe diz lie, den you go believe say I dey Yankee dey type diz message

E pain am lol
Re: "I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari by fyneguy: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Wen day break, Buhari go invite Tinubu and osinbajo inside him office. Dat EFCC boy go con open file A, B, C, D and E for dem. Deir mouth go wide when dem see d contents of d files. Immediately dem go withdraw, back Buhari candidate. Case closed

Lol don't waste your talent on frivolities.

Sell scripts to Nollywood
Re: "I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari by fyneguy: 11:10am On Apr 14, 2022
Toks2008:
As far as Nigerians are concerned, Tinubu is a bad market for APC, he is not a sellable candidate.

If the Devil wants to jinx APC let them present Tinubu as flag bearer. The delegates should collect any money anybody gives them but if they still want to see APC in Aso Rock come 2023, they should ensure Osinbajo wins the primaries.

Osinbajo is the only candidate that can guaranty a win for APC.

Lol "as far as Nigerians were concerned", was Buhari their candidate in 2019?

Abi no be una conduct the same survey back then? grin
Re: "I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari by aribisala0(m): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
He was asked who's your favorite candidate. His response was he won't tell now because he might be attacked .

We all saw him talk on TV
This is simply untrue

Do some research and find a quotation for the exact words he said

Not the headlines, not the articles just the words he said in quotation marks

His words were " ....................................."

Do not put words in his mouth

At no time did Buhari say he has a preferred candidate. IT DID NOT HAPPEN

Of course if you believe I am wrong

Provide the quotes

This is the quote I saw https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/i-wont-anoint-any-candidate-buhari/
“I don’t have any favourite for 2023 and if I do, I won’t reveal his identity because if I do, he may be eliminated before the election. I better keep it secret”.

There is no mistaking the meaning of the words no matter how much people try to twist them

Of course you may have a different source and quote and i am open to learning
In summary what you saw and heard is selective seeing and hearing.

You saw and heard what you WANT TO HEAR and ignored WHAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO HEAR

Which is I DO NOT HAVE A FAVORITE FOR 2023

Did he say that YES or NO?

Mother in Law : Are you pregnant and who is the father
Daughter in law ; No I am not but if I am I won't tell you so you won't kill the child

Mother in Law : To family members "she said she is pregnant for another man but she won't name him because............
Re: "I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari by Tochi3(m): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2022
"Anointed or no annointed". Na matured people wey perhaps Don born pikin plenty dey even dey discuss who dis disaster go annoint.

the Situation wey dey face nigerians no still reach as report card to warn people to teach people say , person wey useless for him whole tenure as commander in chief no fit annoint person wey better Pass am?

some nigerianns still dey expect say a clueless,useless, good for nothing person like poo'hari fit bring better person take over from am despite wetin the country dey witness under am. Na wa for some people sha. So una no want make these country even breath small?

Person wey no go school, person wey give nigerians this type of sorry state wey we all dey take our two korokoro eyes dey see everything live and direct na him some people dey fight themselves who dis same person go bring come when him comot.

From wetin i dey see here nigerians can never make that right decision anytime it matters most.

SMDH
Re: "I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari by aribisala0(m): 11:41am On Apr 14, 2022
Iyadesa:
This statement is Contradicting
To what?
Re: "I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari by Rickmann: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
blamingthedevil:
"I don't have any anointed candidate for 2023. Work very hard to win the ticket...."

Buhari speaks from FEC meeting. 13.04.2022

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1514300006794211347

If una no understand..wetin him dey try talk be say , him never see pesin wey him wan hand over the corruption baton grin
Re: "I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari by gift2xl: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
You don't anoint candidate for Nigerians, they anoint for themselves.
Re: "I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari by oyatz(m): 4:46am On Apr 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Wen day break, Buhari go invite Tinubu and osinbajo inside him office. Dat EFCC boy go con open file A, B, C, D and E for dem. Deir mouth go wide when dem see d contents of d files. Immediately dem go withdraw, back Buhari candidate. Case closed
Why the EFCC hasn't been able to send Fayose to court despite his vitriolic attacks on Buhari?

Mention 3 heavy weight politicians that EFCC has sent to prison since 2015.

IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? / Audio Of GRV Speaking Against Yoruba Language Bill Passed By Lagos Assembly / Obidients Attacking Foreign Institutions Identified And Reported