Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass (2883 Views)

How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) / Tinubu meme thread: Add your meme or write one of Tinubu famous quotes / Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by plaindealer: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
“I plan for betrayal, I plan for backstabbing, I also plan for reunion and forgiveness long before they happen. In life, I expect nothing, I expect anything, I expect everything.“

-Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by JaneYave(f): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
I see no betrayal. Everyone is furthering their political career but they tell us they want to serve and lift Nigeria again

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by Amotolongbo(f): 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Why the paranoia from Tinubu and his camp?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by plaindealer: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
Amotolongbo:

What's the topic got to do with Paranoa?

Do you even know the meaning of paranoia or have you just heard that word and you are trying to use it all over the place even when it's irrelevant and not applicable.?

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by Realadey(m): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
I do t really get what is happening from the Tinubu's loyalists.
Did Tinubu just rise on his own without people's help? Did he just become a stronghold without someone's lifting him? Where are those who lifted him now?
Someone will rise through a person and doesn't mean he will continue to be a stooge to the person forever.
Wake up guys, let them contest and whoever wins should embrace the other.

21 Likes 304 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by Amotolongbo(f): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
[s]
plaindealer:

What's the topic got to do with Paranoa?

Do you even know the meaning of paranoia or have you just heard that word and you are trying to use it all over the place even when it's irrelevant and not applicable.?
[/s]thrash

deal with your paranoia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by ChoCho54(f): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Why should I console a weeping zombie?

I'll pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by BafanaBafana: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
Osibanjo did not betray Tinubu. Unless they signed an agreement that Osibanjo would not run for president
Moreover, it's not like Tinubu sacrificed something to make Osibanjo VP. He fought tooth and nail to be Buharis running mate but failed on the basis of Muslim/Muslim ticket. They then decided to console him by making him chose someone, he chose Osibanjo. Seeing the way Osibanjo shone during 2019 elections, they began clipping his wings. They removed npower and tradermoni from his office, they sacked all his loyalist etc.

If Tinubu is a true leader as is said, he should step down and support Osibanjo.
But the guy is all about himself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by plaindealer: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
See the flood of the usual suspects rushing inside the thread to wail and lament over their Tnubu frustration because of they misread the thread and its intention.

The comedians thought this is a Tinubu promotion thread instead..

I'm actually happy and at the same time amused that Osinbajo to the same characters yesterday was just a mare and useless commissioner, but today, they are his bulldog defender just because of the enemy of my enemy is my friend. To God be the glory..

Comedians.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by trutharena: 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
BafanaBafana:
Osibanjo did not betray Tinubu. Unless they signed an agreement that Osibanjo would not run for president

Osinbajo betrayed Tinubu. He knows about Tinubu intention to run after Buhari even back then in 2014 when they are planning APC. Infact, Osinbajo look like a man without much ambition which explained why Tinubu made use of him. But it turned out he has hidden agenda too.

But betrayal is acceptable in politics. Almost all politicians betray one another and even Buhari is not an exception. Most successor state governors always betray their predecessors benefactors, so I think that’s how Nigeria is wired.

No need stressing all these things. Make everybody rest.

Osinbajo shouldn’t try to paint that he did not betray, he should betray with his full chest!

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by plaindealer: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
BafanaBafana:

Me sef always ask Biafra folks the same question every time they shout and cry that Awolowo betrayed Ojuku/Biafra.. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by TheRareGem1(f): 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
Says somebody who betrayed those who welcomed him to AD. Nonesense

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by PrinceOfLagos: 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
All this Tinubu and Osibanjo noise just to distract the people , the north understand this politics and will not support Tinubu and Osibanjo ambition when the time is right

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by plaindealer: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
trutharena:

Osinbajo betrayed Tinubu. He knows about Tinubu intention to run after Buhari even back then in 2014 when they are planning APC. Infact, Osinbajo look like a man without much ambition which explained why Tinubu made use of him. But it turned out he has hidden agenda too.

But betrayal is acceptable in politics. Almost all politicians betray one another and even Buhari is not an exception. Most successor state governors always betray their predecessors benefactors, so I think that’s how Nigeria is wired.

Osinbajo shouldn’t try to paint that he did not betray, he should betray with his full chest!

For me personally, knowing Tinubu's one and only ambition to become the president of Nigeria, knowing how he struggled and worked tirelessly and the sacrifices he made including stepping aside for you to become the VP because of objections to the Muslim/Muslim ticket and how he elevated you from state commissioner to the VP, my conscience won't even let me consider such move.

I'd even understand if Tinubu didn't or yet to declare for the possition.

For me, it's more about conscience than betrayal, I won't even be able to sleep at night or even feel comfortable with that kind of move and decision.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by SarkinYarki: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
People like the OP that decieve Tinubu he can be President are the problems

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Did tinubu not betray ambode? What goes around comes around. This man is so full of himself. He thinks since lagosians allowed him to dictate what happens, even 15 yes after office, then every other Nigerians should likewise, be docile

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by plaindealer: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
SarkinYarki:
People like the OP that deceive Tinubu he can be President are the problems

Even though the topic has nothing to do with wanting Tinubu or any candidate to be the president of anything, you still ignorantly concluded that it's about Tinubu becoming the president.

When they say go to school to learn basic reading and comprehension, you no gree.

Now, see ya life.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by ussv: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Chai !!! This is so true. Every man is a political animal, by instinct we are meant to think about ourselves and our interest before others. Osinbajo being the Vice President would feel he has a chance. But if he plans to run on that crap he said about continuing a legacy , that means na die be dat. If he is now saying he wants to increase our sufferings , that I do not understand o

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by ChoCho54(f): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
plaindealer:

For me personally, knowing Tinubu's one and only ambition to become the president of Nigeria, knowing how he struggled and worked tirelessly and the sacrifices he made including stepping aside for you to become the VP because of objections to the Muslim/Muslim ticket and how he elevated you from state commissioner to the VP, my conscience won't even let me consider such move.

I'd even understand if Tinubu didn't or yet to declare for the possition.

For me, it's more about conscience than betrayal, I won't even be able to sleep at night or even feel comfortable with that kind of move and decision.

I have always known you were a SIMPle man.
Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by ChoCho54(f): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
ussv:
Chai !!! This is so true. Every man is a political animal, by instinct we are meant to think about ourselves and our interest before others. Osinbajo being the Vice President would feel he has a chance. But if he plans to run on that crap he said about continuing a legacy , that means na die be dat. If he is now saying he wants to increase our sufferings , that I do not understand o
Osunbande is really planning to bring a change more vicious than the one he and buhari jointly brought. grin
Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by Zeemam: 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
There's nothing like betrayal in politics.....make una shut up
Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by lytech1(m): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
ChoCho54:
Osunbande is really planning to bring a change more vicious than the one he and buhari jointly brought. grin
Take time bro.....
Better define your change this time

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by okefranci: 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
kiss
Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by Proudlyomonna: 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
This op no just wise at all angry

Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by Joylove2324(f): 7:13am On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by joyandfaith: 7:17am On Apr 14, 2022
[quote author=plaindealer post=111923573][/quote]

“I plan for betrayal, I plan for backstabbing, I also plan for reunion and forgiveness long before they happen. In life, I expect nothing, I expect anything, I expect everything.“

-Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Tinubu was a betrayal and backstabber, Ask Afenifere leaders.
Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by delpee(f): 7:39am On Apr 14, 2022

He should recall how he dealt with Afenifere to understand betrayal better.
Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by Felabrity: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2022
Shattap

No one is betraying you, this is politics
Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by BafanaBafana: 8:34am On Apr 14, 2022
trutharena:

Is he stopping Tinubu from running? So long as they didn't sign any accord, there is no betrayal. And mind you, So long as Osibanjo is VP, he is supposed to be loyal to the president and nobody else!
Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by Help2020: 8:59am On Apr 14, 2022
JaneYave:
I see no betrayal. Everyone is furthering their political career but they tell us they want to serve and lift Nigeria again
Don't mind them.
Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by jyz200(m): 9:03am On Apr 14, 2022
To be sincere VP really Bleep up for contesting against Jagaban
I won’t lie to you

Re: Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:

What Paranoia? If Buhari will not 'shalaye' and abuse power then what chance does Osinbajo have against Tinubu considering many who will be APC voting delegates will be folks Tinubu has aided in his long and illustrous political career whereas Osinbajo never met before becoming VP?

Nigeria fails because we are all aberrant. Starting from you.

Our country has ruined many of us to the extent we don't know how to reason. Our own normal is lunacy almost everywhere else in the world.

In saner climes, everyone has a level that their experience and history of achievements has taken them to.

In that regard, Osinbajo is not even at the ankles of Tinubu in the eyes of Nigerian political kingmaker and the wider international community.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter User Who Said Cows Are Better Than Igbo Apologizes After Brother Was. / The Relationship Between Igbo And Yoruba Is Like England And France / Lagos State Tackles Oba Of Benin, advises Him to Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.