Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) (1073 Views)

Tinubu meme thread: Add your meme or write one of Tinubu famous quotes / Osinbajo: Asiwaju Tinubu's Famous Quote Coming To Pass / Banky W Shocks Public.Joins Politics!!! Pictures... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 4:55am On Apr 11, 2023
Firstly let me start by reinstating my last claim.....

GET TWO PEOPLE, SET THEM TO ARGUE A COMPLETELY FALSE TOPIC, GET SOME "PROMINENT" MEMBERS OF SOCIETY TO SUPPORT THE CLAIMS AND IT BECOMES A FACT AND AN ABSOLUTE IN NIGERIA.

It is Tinubu that understands the dept of this statement very well and very early. Let me explain....

I walked in on some guys arguing politics, and while I didn't want to chip in I heard the most outrageous claim from a section of them that made me enter the talk which ended up lasting hours. The claim is even more outrageous than the one of "Tinubu building Lagos State". Oh Lord!

They kept insisting even against any credible logic that "Tinubu introduced pension payment into Nigeria". Can the Nigerian ear hear any bigger bunkum?!

How Tinubu's most famous area of investment, THE MEDIA, made him a genius of modern Nigerian politics. Only Tinubu has the power and ability to turn a "rotten situation into a bad one" using nothing but the Media. Only Tinubu can manage to escape all interviews and debates and any form of real time engagements with people he claims he wants to lead. Only Tinubu can manage to divert all attentions of his very very dirty and extremely controversial life, past and real money making investments. Only Tinubu can manage to get his supporters and even Nigerian intelligentsias and educated people alike to stand in front of Peter Obi and his supporters and argue about both characters.

ONLY TINUBU CAN MANAGE TO DIVERT OR TOTALLY HYPNOTIS, HIS SUPPORTERS, NIGERIANS AND EVEN THE SO CALLED MEDIA TO FORGET OR NOT TALK ABOUT HIM ALSO BEING MENTIONED IN THE PANDORA PAPERS BUT WITH AN EVEN BIGGER SCANDAL AND OBVIOUS SCAM THAN THE ONE THEY ALWAYS JOIN PETER OBI WITH, OF WHICH IS NOT ILLEGAL BY THE WAY.

But I dare say Ambode who served for only a single term did far better than Tinubu, in a time of Nigerian economic boom, can ever hope to achieve in eight years and even more. Tinubu was only a basic and average Governor who hid under a time of an already prosperous State and especially nation to peddle own selfish agenda, he can definitely not manage the current high woeful national situation and predicament the abysmal Buhari has put us in and is leaving behind. That is a challenge best fitted for one who has delt with same before, Peter Obi, and conquered impressively too.

TVC, The Nation, Radio Continental, you name more and name them all. Try look into the "news" websites he owns or sponsors too. All belongs to one man, for reeducation and miseducation. Such high interest and hunger in the media don't you think?!

As people scamper and scurry to attack Peter Obi and try to lend their voices for Tinubu so as to "get a share" from the pot, know that his ingenious and most dearest investments in The Media is what assisted very much and the most in bringing Nigeria to where it is today, where a Professor is not more mentally agile than a Kindergarten pupil. You wan lick and you wan chop and also want your share, but it comes with an even far bigger price and it isn't worth it!
Just keep singing if you want to have your share, for the mean time though.

Tinubu, the most credited, overly hyped sham in Nigerian public space.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) by neyop85(m): 4:56am On Apr 11, 2023
Depression is a very dangerous mental health disease. Tinubu has given you and your ilks insomnia, so much so that you couldn't sleep, and thus you decided to open a thread in his name at such an odd hour. All of these people from that side, that region turned Obidients, we will give you the same energy you give us and much more. Tinubu is here to stay for 8 years, and after that, your nemesis (the people of the North) will be given power again. After the northerners, the people of South-South and then South-West again. 
Hatred and stubbornness will make you a slave till thy kingdom come.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 11, 2023
Why all the tinubu white wash, is there another election coming?

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:09am On Apr 11, 2023
Tinubu giving zombidients sleepless night
Tinubu will be sworn into office as our president come May 29 by His grace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) by blackpanda: 5:12am On Apr 11, 2023
After all this your gibberish, Tinubu will still be sworn in May 29 inugo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) by PoliteActivist: 5:12am On Apr 11, 2023
Ransomware:
Why all the tinubu white wash, is there another election coming?

Another one who never reads. OP is very anti Tinubu

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) by PoliteActivist: 5:14am On Apr 11, 2023
blackpanda:
After all this your gibberish, Tinubu will still be sworn in May 29 inugo

Poor old guy who could have been enjoying his retirement. Now every rotten thing he ever cooked up will be laid bare. Karma?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) by PoliteActivist: 5:16am On Apr 11, 2023
neyop85:
Depression is a very dangerous mental health disease. Tinubu has given you and your ilks insomnia, so much so that you couldn't sleep, and thus you decided to open a thread in his name at such an odd hour. All of these people from that side, that region turned Obidients, we will give you the same energy you give us and much more. Tinubu is here to stay for 8 years, and after that, your nemesis (the people of the North) will be given power again. After the northerners, the people of South-South and then South-West again. 
Hatred and stubbornness will make you a slave till your kingdom come.

Tinubu is probably depressed from all these negativity as we speak, poor guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) by neyop85(m): 5:19am On Apr 11, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Poor old guy who could have been enjoying his retirement. Now every rotten thing he ever cooked up will be laid bare. Karma?

We know they are all coming from the children of hate and so they hold no significance at all. Cry all you can, wail from now till eternity, it will only pan out badly for you and your people. I hope the president elect has the temerity to give you guys same energy and thus abandon your region for 8 years. Trust me, nobody will complain, you guys deserve it and much more.

3 Likes

Re: How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) by press9jatv: 5:19am On Apr 11, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Firstly let me start by reinstating my last claim.....

It is Tinubu that understands the dept of this statement very well and very early. Let me explain....

I walked in on some guys arguing politics, and while I didn't want to chip in I heard the most outrageous claim from a section of them that made me enter the talk which ended up lasting hours. The claim is even more outrageous than the one of "Tinubu building Lagos State". Oh Lord!

They kept insisting even against any credible logic that "Tinubu introduced pension payment into Nigeria". Can the Nigerian ear hear any bigger bunkum?!

How Tinubu's most famous area of investment, THE MEDIA, made him a genius of modern Nigerian politics. Only Tinubu has the power and ability to turn a "rotten situation into a bad one" using nothing but the Media. Only Tinubu can manage to escape all interviews and debates and any form of real time engagements with people he claims he wants to lead. Only Tinubu can manage to divert all attentions of his very very dirty and extremely controversial life, past and real money making investments. Only Tinubu can manage to get his supporters and even Nigerian intelligentsias and educated people alike to stand in front of Peter Obi and his supporters and argue about both characters.

ONLY TINUBU CAN MANAGE TO DIVERT OR TOTALLY HYPNOTIS, HIS SUPPORTERS, NIGERIANS AND EVEN THE SO CALLED MEDIA TO FORGET OR NOT TALK ABOUT HIM ALSO BEING MENTIONED IN THE PANDORA PAPERS BUT WITH AN EVEN BIGGER SCANDAL AND OBVIOUS SCAM THAN THE ONE THEY ALWAYS JOIN PETER OBI WITH, OF WHICH IS NOT ILLEGAL BY THE WAY.

But I dare say Ambode who served for only a single term did far better than Tinubu, in a time of Nigerian economic boom, can ever hope to achieve in eight years and even more. Tinubu was only a basic and average Governor who hid under a time of an already prosperous State and especially nation to peddle own selfish agenda, he can definitely not manage the current high woeful national situation and predicament the abysmal Buhari has put us in and is leaving behind. That is a challenge best fitted for one who has delt with same before, Peter Obi, and conquered impressively too.

TVC, The Nation, Radio Continental, you name more and name them all. Try look into the "news" websites he owns or sponsors too. All belongs to one man, for reeducation and miseducation. Such high interest and hunger in the media don't you think?!

As people scamper and scurry to attack Peter Obi and try to lend their voices for Tinubu so as to "get a share" from the pot, know that his ingenious and most dearest investments in The Media is what assisted very much and the most in bringing Nigeria to where it is today, where a Professor is not more mentally agile than a Kindergarten pupil. You wan lick and you wan chop and also want your share, but it comes with an even far bigger price and it isn't worth it!
Just keep singing if you want to have your share, for the mean time though.

Tinubu, the most credited, overly hyped sham in Nigerian public space.
na drugs be Tinubu famous investment. Tinubu Na clueless drug baron Abeg

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) by neyop85(m): 5:21am On Apr 11, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I'm sure he doesn't even care. You people of hate did and said worse things about Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) by blackpanda: 5:22am On Apr 11, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Lmao if your karma secures people in aso rock then its very welcome.
Tinubu is your President for the next 8years grin

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) by Ireportlive: 5:27am On Apr 11, 2023
cool

Funny enough The New Contributory pension scheme now adopted by FG and Private sector started in Lagos

Lagos State Contributory Pension Scheme law 2007 was signed by Bola Ahmed Tinubu, ever since no Pensioners in Lagos are owed Kobo till date

When GenZ , IPOB and Soro Soke Children see old people mostly pensioners stand under the sun to vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu and all his candidate from Fashola,Ambode, Sanwo-Olu they think it's hypnotism but an old man who gets paid every 26th of each month from 2007 till he dies has alot to be happy with Tinubu for

As for Panama papers . Tinubu was not mentioned rather Oyetola Tinubu's Nephew was alleged to have facilitated the payment and secure the purchase of Tinubu's London Home while Tinubu was a Governor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) by koxyz: 5:35am On Apr 11, 2023
Hatred,their regular trade mark.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) by Roboto11: 6:01am On Apr 11, 2023
It is only a fool that thinks Tinubu didn't expect all your brickbats.

If this was a game of Chess, Tinubu already said checkmate ages ago.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) by PoliteActivist: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2023
blackpanda:

Lmao if your karma secures people in aso rock then its very welcome.
Tinubu is your President for the next 8years grin

He's also your president unfortunately grin
Many people become presidents who in retrospect, say that's the worst thing that ever happened to them in life!
Re: How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) by PoliteActivist: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2023
Roboto11:
It is only a fool that thinks Tinubu didn't expect all your brickbats.

If this was a game of Chess, Tinubu already said checkmate ages ago.

Poor guy, good thing he doesn't know what's going on half the time
Re: How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) by PoliteActivist: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2023
neyop85:

I'm sure he doesn't even care. You people of hate did and said worse things about Buhari.

On second thoughts you are right! You have to first KNOW what's going on to care!
Re: How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) by PoliteActivist: 11:00am On Apr 11, 2023
koxyz:
Hatred,their regular trade mark.

neyop85:

We know they are all coming from the children of hate

You mean like this guy below?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQGJAMwnHbA
Re: How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) by BATified2023: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
PoliteActivist:

president elect is depressed according to u igbos

Same post u traded your Biafra for
Re: How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) by PoliteActivist: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
BATified2023:
president elect is depressed according to u igbos

Same post u traded your Biafra for

Biafra has nothing to do with me - or you.
Just facts: depression is a personal thing. If you keep seeing negative stuff about yourself internationally it can easily lead to depression
Re: How Tinubu's Famous Area Of Investments Made Him A Genius In Politics (pictures) by koxyz: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You mean like this guy below?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQGJAMwnHbA
If you can belief this,you can belief anything.

(1) (Reply)

May 29: Swearing In Tinubu Will Overthrow Democracy - Abuja Residents / Emefiele Removal Is Illegal And Violation Of Nigerian Laws / IMF: Nigeria’s Economic Growth To Slow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.