Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,344 members, 7,954,398 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS (2483 Views)

5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife / Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS / New Cult War Between Eiye And Vikings Guys Start Running PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
Blackaxe and Vikings has finally resumed their cult war in South east. Aba is now affected. And from the messages atleast 5 has died.

In the aforementioned area don't walk with cultist.
Dont dress like them.

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS by awoniyi1236(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
grin upon everything wey Dey happen for this country

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
I want to post the dead bodies of the ones from Lagos and Delta but is saying server overwhelmed

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
awoniyi1236:

These people no dey hear something grin

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS by mccloud224(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
I don't think these are student cultists.
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Very good. Abeg no dey warn people again to avoid cultism. If possible sef, ask them to join so that we go get pleasure of seeing their decapitated bodies and intestine on this forum. Pls no cultist should run oh. Its cawardice. Stay and fight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS by blazingblender(m): 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Seriously!!?!!!!
So boys still they do this game stuff
Ahh common, up grade na it's time to secure the bag
Dump that shit
It can't pay you, it will destroy you
Ava is known for being so industrials
Who are those bad eggs ??

2 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
This was sent in the morning.
Confirmed

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
blazingblender:
Seriously!!?!!!!
So boys still they do this game stuff
Ahh common, up grade na it's time to secure the bag
Dump that shit
It can't pay you, it will destroy you
Ava is known for being so industrials
Who are those bad eggs ??

Probably when they see that comedian guy and other celebs promoting it, they think its sweet
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS by blazingblender(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Probably when they see that comedian guy and other celebs promoting it, they think its sweet
the comedian sef wey de promote am de cash out on the steady
Mumu followers ho de follow am like goat
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS by habsydiamond(m): 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Well done continue.. U are only helping the govt to reduce the population so that the money go reach them to share. In case u don't know u are only playing with ur destiny and no one else's own.. Shun cultism if u wish.. It's better to be at peace than to be looking at ur back for the rest of ur life.

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS by duro4chang(m): 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hmmmm.
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Hmmmm.
Na real hmm

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS by Neddstark: 7:27am On Apr 14, 2022
Cultistupdate:
Blackaxe and Vikings has finally resumed their cult war in South east. Aba is now affected. And from the messages atleast 5 has died.

In the aforementioned area don't walk with cultist.
Dont dress like them.

Which kind nonsense be this? I go report your posts for wrong information. You are supposed to post pictures not Whatsapp status screenshot. Last warning. Your account go soon ban.

2 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 7:52am On Apr 14, 2022
Neddstark:

Which kind nonsense be this? I go report your posts for wrong information. You are supposed to post pictures not Whatsapp status screenshot. Last warning. Your account go soon ban.

Last warning. Like say na u get forum.
U are just a dead body lover.

Haven't u seen after I post these urgent warnings. The next day people started dying.
Yesterday in Delta. Atleast two died. The main person I posted the thread for that died yesterday night I couldn't get the pics the one I got is the one that died yesterday Afternoon.

But before we get pics we go first of all give urgent information. As e det hot.

2 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS by ufuosman(m): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2022
awoniyi1236:

All dere aim na just cult fight, wetin dey happen for naija dem no dey think am
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS by ufuosman(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2022
For you to fight cult fight why not form ur own bandits with ur men and go to North as start cashing out like gumi boys

Is time some people forget cult and face the reality of life. Man need to beta his life, family and people around him... Let's aim high

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS by Neddstark: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Last warning. Like say na u get forum.
U are just a dead body lover.

Haven't u seen after I post these urgent warnings. The next day people started dying.
Yesterday in Delta. Atleast two died. The main person I posted the thread for that died yesterday night I couldn't get the pics the one I got is the one that died yesterday Afternoon.

But before we get pics we go first of all give urgent information. As e det hot.

Na your family members be dead body lovers. You post topics and indicate Photos to attract people only to show screenshots.

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS by immortalmortal: 8:34am On Apr 14, 2022
Kill by the sword, die by the sword
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS by Lampy336: 11:12am On Apr 14, 2022
Kill by sword died by the sword..it's kod Kamal..
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2022
Neddstark:

Na your family members be dead body lovers. You post topics and indicate Photos to attract people only to show screenshots.

Are screenshots not PHOTOS.

The one that died in Delta it was only screenshots I posted till the photo of the corpse came later
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Aba 5 Dead Start Running- PHOTOS by kereman1: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
I use god name beg fg, pls nobody sud seperate them, let dem help npf reduce the number of idiots in the country.
If u are not wit them, dont get caught in the crossfire

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Loading....(photo) / There Is A Serious Robbery Going On In Lagos Now. / Recession! Many Young Ladies In Delta State Taking To Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.