Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Suicide Loading....(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Loading....(photo) (2392 Views)

Cultist Shoots Self While Loading Gun In Ogun / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) / Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Loading....(photo) by Barims(m): 11:50am On Feb 04, 2023
Please I woke up this morning to found this on my friend's status. Please he had just of recent present me a business idea and it catches my interest and I complied with him everything he wants me to do, I trusted him cause we grew up together, he was my closest friend, and I sent him 500k. But this morning I'm in absolute disbelieve when I saw this on his status, I quickly pick up my phone to call him but line switched off cry
Hope it's not what I'm thinking

Re: Suicide Loading....(photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2023
So, what should we do with this information?

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Loading....(photo) by Kajaard: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2023
Olasyke:
So, what should we do with this information?

I am waiting for that answer as well
Re: Suicide Loading....(photo) by DispatcherLagos: 11:57am On Feb 04, 2023
grin
Your cash don cross boarders grin
Please if you must, do it... atleast in your next life you know that "closest friends" are theoretical

1 Like

Re: Suicide Loading....(photo) by Mrsoft3(m): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2023
You saw his status?
His phone is switched off?
Did you call him on WhatsApp call?

If he has used your money to travel outside the country just tell him he is going to pay back with 200percent interest.

500k and you want to commit suicide, I wonder what people who loose 5m should do.

Go ask owner of coscharis how he lost 400m he didn't die or kill him self.

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Loading....(photo) by clydecarson(m): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
This one is just catching cruise with Y'all,check his previous posts it's all cruise

1 Like

Re: Suicide Loading....(photo) by Barims(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
clydecarson:
This one is just catching cruise with Y'all,check his previous posts it's all cruise

I'm serious this time bro
Re: Suicide Loading....(photo) by Barims(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
Mrsoft3:
You saw his status?
His phone is switched off?
Did you call him on WhatsApp call?

If he has used your money to travel outside the country just tell him he is going to pay back with 200percent interest.

500k and you want to commit suicide, I wonder what people who loose 5m should do.

Go ask owner of coscharis how he lost 400m he didn't die or kill him self.

I did text him on WhatsApp, I only got one click, voice call he's not picking embarassed cry
Re: Suicide Loading....(photo) by Mrsoft3(m): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
Barims:

I did text him on WhatsApp, I only got one click, voice call he's not picking embarassed cry

Prepare your mind for the worst but start finding a way out of this quickly. Ypu need to have options.
Re: Suicide Loading....(photo) by clydecarson(m): 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Barims:

Nigga blocked you,you've been scammed

1 Like

Re: Suicide Loading....(photo) by kingthreat(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
Barims:
Please I woke up this morning to found this on my friend's status. Please he had just of recent present me a business idea and it catches my interest and I complied with him everything he wants me to do, I trusted him cause we grew up together, he was my closest friend, and I sent him 500k. But this morning I'm in absolute disbelieve when I saw this on his status, I quickly pick up my phone to call him but line switched off cry
Hope it's not what I'm thinking

That 500k is what he added to his flight money. But I will advice you not to commit suicide. You will contact him and get him to tell you when he will be able to refund that money. Record your conversations with him so you can have a case. It is well.

Reminds me of what happened in Lagos Island between two best friends. Guy came kneeling to his friend in his shop at Yaba and was crying that his mother was in the hospital suffering from a serious medical condition. As childhood pals, his friend out of mercy was cajoled to give him his entire savings which included his rent as the guy promised to pay back in 2 months as funds was expected from abroad. Only for his friend to log into facebook to see that the guy had japa'd to the US. Friend was so frustrated, lost his shop rent, lost his business, got into debt and got to ground zero. Fast forward to 5 years later, guyman came back to Nigeria for a while, even called his friend to hangout with him. Begged his friend to forgive him and the friend obliged. On one night, guy was expected to come home, he didn't. his body was later found along the bushes in Finiger bus stop. Gagged, tied up with a rope on his neck. People fingered his friend but there was no proof. Who is dead is dead.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suicide Loading....(photo) by Cutehector(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
I sha remembered that when i was setting up my financial plans for this year, i did not include lending to people. So if you like, kneel down and wail till tomorrow, answer will be..sorry i dont have.

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Loading....(photo) by Michelle55: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
Cutehector:
I sha remembered that when i was setting up my financial plans for this year, i did not include lending to people. So if you like, kneel down and wail till tomorrow, answer will be..sorry i dont have.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
2023, the year of being intentional and has no room to fall for crocodile tears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Loading....(photo) by Reelmii: 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
Him wan rush buy valentine package for babe....him go reply u after feb 14 grin

Nobody fit pressure me like this,, if u like dey die,, i will only give wat i can let go...thunder fire childhood friendship... make childhood friend sef join the hustle

I refuse to be whined

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Loading....(photo) by MyPoint: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
Barims:
Please I woke up this morning to found this on my friend's status.

You don't need to commit any suicide bro. Why will you kill yourself because of 500k?

Don't you care about your parents, brothers, sisters, other friends and relation?

Why should you kill yourself and suffer eternally while your friend can repent and payback and still go to heaven?

Is your life so cheap that you want to loose it because of 500k.

Please stop that thought.
Usain bolt lost 12Million USD and has not died.

Just wait for his feedback, if he travelled with your money, give him time to pay(1 month or 2).

What he did is very annoying but PLEASE ACT WISELY. He will pay you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Loading....(photo) by dochenaj: 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
The business na for him to Japa.

You just helped him complete his flight ticket.

Don't worry, he will pay you back in 3 months time with interest.

About 1,000 CAD will take care of your loan.
Re: Suicide Loading....(photo) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
dochenaj:
The business na for him to Japa.

You just helped him complete his flight ticket.

Don't worry, he will pay you back in 3 months time with interest.

About 1,000 CAD will take care of your loan.
grin grin
Re: Suicide Loading....(photo) by grandstar(m): 1:14am On Feb 05, 2023
kingthreat:

That 500k is what he added to his flight money. But I will advice you not to commit suicide. You will contact him and get him to tell you when he will be able to refund that money. Record your conversations with him so you can have a case. It is well.

Reminds me of what happened in Lagos Island between two best friends. Guy came kneeling to his friend in his shop at Yaba and was crying that his mother was in the hospital suffering from a serious medical condition. As childhood pals, his friend out of mercy was cajoled to give him his entire savings which included his rent as the guy promised to pay back in 2 months as funds was expected from abroad. Only for his friend to log into facebook to see that the guy had japa'd to the US. Friend was so frustrated, lost his shop rent, lost his business, got into debt and got to ground zero. Fast forward to 5 years later, guyman came back to Nigeria for a while, even called his friend to hangout with him. Begged his friend to forgive him and the friend obliged. On one night, guy was expected to come home, he didn't. his body was later found along the bushes in Finiger bus stop. Gagged, tied up with a rope on his neck. People fingered his friend but there was no proof. Who is dead is dead.

This is worrying
Re: Suicide Loading....(photo) by Barims(m): 1:28am On Feb 05, 2023
MyPoint:

You don't need to commit any suicide bro. Why will you kill yourself because of 500k?

Don't you care about your parents, brothers, sisters, other friends and relation?

Why should you kill yourself and suffer eternally while your friend can repent and payback and still go to heaven?

Is your life so cheap that you want to loose it because of 500k.

Please stop that thought.
Usain bolt lost 12Million USD and has not died.

Just wait for his feedback, if he travelled with your money, give him time to pay(1 month or 2).

What he did is very annoying but PLEASE ACT WISELY. He will pay you.

Thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Students Having Crossdressing Day (pics/vid) / Igboman Drag Out Of Police Station And Beaten To Death In Kaduna / 11 Occupants Escape Unhurt As Robbers Leave Bishop’s Jeep With 56 Bullet Holes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.