Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

The Various Crews Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Various Crews Of Nairaland (25016 Views)

2024 Is The Year Of Nairaland's Resurgence / Benue Born Heavy Weight Champion, Apollo Crews, Showing Nigeria To The World / Admission Cut-off Marks For The Various Nigerian Universities And Polytechnics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by EmzyT: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
Optmus:
No 1. We all know him

No. 2 NwaNimo

No. 3 me

No. 4 iLegend

No. 8 NwaAmikpe

No. 10 Vulturebbqgrills

No. 11 iyaegbe, pocohantas, candidlady, oilpụssy, etc

No. 12 me, slawomir

No. 17 dem plenty

No.18 na mad people full there embarassed

grin grin

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by DAYOODS(m): 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
Grare:
Hello.....Great NLanders.

I have been able to observe for a while the various CREWS of Nairaland and I want to use this opportunity to expecially enlighten those who have no idea about the existing CREWS.... grin

So, let's go! All CREW members, come and represent your CREW grin

(1) The Religion Crew: These ones don't joke. They always look for every opportunity to spread their beliefs rigorously.

(2) The Memes Crew: These ones can boast of a truck load of memes in their possession. They always have memes for various occasions. Don't try them, because they can release a striking meme for you at any point in time.

(3) The Observers: These people don't often drop comments, unless they feel the need and necessity to do so. They remain anonymous most times and observe things from the background. They read comments, check what's up and move.

(4) The Talkatives: Also known as the attention seekers. They are always on every thread. They can even fight just to ensure that they talk and get noticed.

(5) The Disguise Crew: You see them having monikers of the opposite sex. But by their ways, you shall know them

(6) The Troll: I fear who don't fear these people. They can drag u everywhere, go way back to your ancestors to dig you up even when you are not around, they still trace you down your generation and follow you like village people.

(7) The Questinaires: I hail thee! They can ask questions for Africa. They can't do simple research. They always have a bucket full of questions to ask, even when the answers are obvious.

[8] The IDGAF Crew: These ones are somehow funny. Once they drop their bombshell, they just wouldn't give a f*ck. Even though they actually have a full pocket of f*cks and you need some, you know what they would tell you?
I DON'T GIVE A F*CK!!!
And after that, if you like quote them, or insult them from now till eternity, they will never reply you.

(9) The Begging Crew: They don't hide it. They will act as if begging has been entwisted in their DNA. angry Some even have different begging monikers. They try to convince people about their plight so as to get help. No problem. In case you like to render assistance to them, you might want to verify their claims and ensure that they are actually genuine.

(10) The BMC Crew: These people always sing praises and worship the government. They still find ways to praise them, even when they have obviously failed.

(11) The Feminist: These one will do anything to glorify and support females, but will shy away from correcting them when they are clearly wrong. If you want to know them, it's not difficult at all. Just criticize female, be it positive or negative. You will see them all out with their dragnets.

(12) The Redpillers: You already know. Also known as the alpha males. Only the name alone can make the ladies to start fidgeting. They have swallowed the red pill to fortify themselves against all kinds of women manipulations. In short, in their dictionary, they should always 'dominate' and 'be in control' and not the other way round.

(13) The Super Story Crew: These ones can create fake stories and try to make them look and sound genuine. They derive joy in spreading rumours. Most of them hide under the pretext of bloggers.

(14) The Derailers:
These ones are so annoying. They can derail a useful thread or topic to make it become non-beneficial at the end. They have no meaningful contribution as they are only interested in trivialities.

(15) The Sadists: Also known as the joy killers or trouble makers. Don't be surprised if someone attacks you for no just cause. The sadists are always on ground to bring you down to their level, create trouble from nowhere and ensure that they squeeze out every element of joy in you.

(16) The Scam Crew: Also known as the sweet mouthers. These people look for all avenues to scam others. Some of them have a library full of books on how you can make billions of dollars under 30 minutes, when they haven't made one Naira. If you fall into their snares, it's goodbye to your money.

(17) The Tribalist Crew: This crew members can be annoying and irritating most times. They can turn any topic into a tribal war front. They speak viles and even go to the extent of creating new monikers just to vent their frustrations and speak ills of other tribes. In fact, in their dictionary, there is nothing like coexistence.

(18) The Moderation Crew: Also known as the 'Mods'. They are the backbone of Nairaland. They determine which topic moves to the front page and if you are not careful, they can dish you 700 years ban. Sometimes you wonder that a topic which isn't supposed to get to the front page is already there in a twinkle of an eye. It's simply because the poster already knew what the mod likes to push the topic there. For example, just give a particular mod a piece of snake...and your to topic will graze the front page...lol.

(19) The DM Crew: Some people call them 'SIMPS'. You will find them mostly in the romance section, always inside people's DM. They can equally be spotted simply from the way they interact. They always try hard to make themselves lovable. They can do anything to appeal to the opposite sex. Well, just don't throw out your self respect/worth or bug down people.

(20) The English Checkers: This crew members are very swift in checking every post for any grammatical errors. They have already checked this write up and have penned down all errors...haha!!!

Now, which of the CREWS do you belong to?

I am basically one of 'The Observers' grin

Mind you, you can belong to one or more CREWS simultaneously wink

In Addition,First to Comment Crew. They easily discover thread that will grace the front page and comment first .

1 Like

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by PericomaNwankwo: 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
Telegram234:
dude get a job and be filled with important things to do.
your mates are busy hustling and counting cool cash, u dey here observe people character.

Based on the OP's categorization, what type of Nairaland member is this?? grin grin
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Hassanmaye(m): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
Grare:

I have been able to observe for a while the various CREWS of Nairaland and I want to use this opportunity to expecially enlighten those who have no idea about the existing CREWS.... grin

(1) The Religion Crew: These ones don't joke. They always look for every opportunity to spread their beliefs rigorously.

(2) The Memes Crew: These ones can boast of a truck load of memes in their possession. They always have memes for various occasions. Don't try them, because they can release a striking meme for you at any point in time.

(3) The Observers: These people don't often drop comments, unless they feel the need and necessity to do so. They remain anonymous most times and observe things from the background. They read comments, check what's up and move.

(4) The Talkatives: Also known as the attention seekers. They are always on every thread. They can even fight just to ensure that they talk and get noticed.

(5) The Disguise Crew: You see them having monikers of the opposite sex. But by their ways, you shall know them

(6) The Troll: I fear who don't fear these people. They can drag u everywhere, go way back to your ancestors to dig you up even when you are not around, they still trace you down your generation and follow you like village people.

(7) The Questinaires: I hail thee! They can ask questions for Africa. They can't do simple research. They always have a bucket full of questions to ask, even when the answers are obvious.

[8] The IDGAF Crew: These ones are somehow funny. Once they drop their bombshell, they just wouldn't give a f*ck. Even though they actually have a full pocket of f*cks and you need some, you know what they would tell you?
I DON'T GIVE A F*CK!!!
And after that, if you like quote them, or insult them from now till eternity, they will never reply you.

(9) The Begging Crew: They don't hide it. They will act as if begging has been entwisted in their DNA. angry Some even have different begging monikers. They try to convince people about their plight so as to get help. No problem. In case you like to render assistance to them, you might want to verify their claims and ensure that they are actually genuine.

(10) The BMC Crew: These people always sing praises and worship the government. They still find ways to praise them, even when they have obviously failed.

(11) The Feminist: These one will do anything to glorify and support females, but will shy away from correcting them when they are clearly wrong. If you want to know them, it's not difficult at all. Just criticize female, be it positive or negative. You will see them all out with their dragnets.

(12) The Redpillers: You already know. Also known as the alpha males. Only the name alone can make the ladies to start fidgeting. They have swallowed the red pill to fortify themselves against all kinds of women manipulations. In short, in their dictionary, they should always 'dominate' and 'be in control' and not the other way round.

(13) The Super Story Crew: These ones can create fake stories and try to make them look and sound genuine. They derive joy in spreading rumours. Most of them hide under the pretext of bloggers.

(14) The Derailers:
These ones are so annoying. They can derail a useful thread or topic to make it become non-beneficial at the end. They have no meaningful contribution as they are only interested in trivialities.

(15) The Sadists: Also known as the joy killers or trouble makers. Don't be surprised if someone attacks you for no just cause. The sadists are always on ground to bring you down to their level, create trouble from nowhere and ensure that they squeeze out every element of joy in you.

(16) The Scam Crew: Also known as the sweet mouthers. These people look for all avenues to scam others. Some of them have a library full of books on how you can make billions of dollars under 30 minutes, when they haven't made one Naira. If you fall into their snares, it's goodbye to your money.

(17) The Tribalist Crew: This crew members can be annoying and irritating most times. They can turn any topic into a tribal war front. They speak viles and even go to the extent of creating new monikers just to vent their frustrations and speak ills of other tribes. In fact, in their dictionary, there is nothing like coexistence.

(18) The Moderation Crew: Also known as the 'Mods'. They are the backbone of Nairaland. They determine which topic moves to the front page and if you are not careful, they can dish you 700 years ban. Sometimes you wonder that a topic which isn't supposed to get to the front page is already there in a twinkle of an eye. It's simply because the poster already knew what the mod likes to push the topic there. For example, just give a particular mod a piece of snake...and your to topic will graze the front page...lol.

(19) The DM Crew: Some people call them 'SIMPS'. You will find them mostly in the romance section, always inside people's DM. They can equally be spotted simply from the way they interact. They always try hard to make themselves lovable. They can do anything to appeal to the opposite sex. Well, just don't throw out your self respect/worth or bug down people.

(20) The English Checkers: This crew members are very swift in checking every post for any grammatical errors. They have already checked this write up and have penned down all errors...haha!!!

I belonged to the second category. Everything I'm doing on nairaland is to catch cruise, if you take me serious you are on your own... Besides which forum in Nigeria can you laugh even if you are depressed if not here? I pity people who don't know this forum

1 Like

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Hassanmaye(m): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
Veggieseedies:
Number 2, Nwanimo

Number 8, NwamAikpe
grin
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
Leodeking the tribalist idiot tongue

1 Like

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Hassanmaye(m): 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
BlaqFaze:
The "Get a job" crew
Haha
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by mrdino(m): 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Grare:

I DON'T GIVE A F*CK!!!

(14) The Derailers:

21. The dumb crew
This set of people can't even make a reasonable comment. Their comment is usually off point or not coherent. You would wonder if they actually can read/write.

22. Vaseline crew
This set of people don't need much introduction, you know them already.
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by AkinseteK(m): 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
Number 3
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by stacyadams: 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
Grare:

I DON'T GIVE A F*CK!!!

(14) The Derailers:

The bet 9ja and the Nigeria girls are useless crews
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Ghostnick: 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
This is drama but was so so on point, we need fix to that before it'll be too late
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaQ92DHZRkg
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
Which one is simp again, you guys wahala is too much on this forum o.
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by SmartyPants(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
Telegram234:
your mates are busy hustling and counting cool cash, u dey here observe people character.

Number 15..present sir!

1 Like

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by DesignMaestro(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
The animal eaters crew can eat any living thing that isn't human. You'll be seeing topics like:
"See the ............... I killed in my work place this morning"
"See the big.......killed by my brother in his farm today"
The next is pictures of the unfortunate animal in a pot of soup.
The FTC crew also have common trait, a very annoying one for that matter. If you have seen comments with just a letter before and you don't know what they're all about, those are the First to Comment crew:
Y
G
W
S
The worst of all are the BIGOTS & TRIBALIST Crew. They are venomous. Always tribalise every thread they come across and are fond of cyber bullying people of other faith
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by NaijaCover(m): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nothing No Go See For This Blogging Business
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
gozie112:
I miss the Vaseline crew grin

They just suddenly went quiet.

1 Like

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Yusman316(m): 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
Definitely a 3
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Benbelor(m): 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
I belong to the Observer Crew

Mehn I hate those tribal crew mehn. I quickly exit anytime I storm into their threads.

YOU FORGOT TO ADD THE “COPY THE WHOLE STATEMENT CREW” The ones that will copy the entire statement from the op and give a little and sometimes unprintable replies.
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Carparts888(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
What of snake crew aka lala's crew?
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Alusiizizi(m): 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
RedPiller for life I am. Also very much an observer as well.
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by grafixdon: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
You forgot to add the “Vaseline crew”. grin grin grin

If I’m not mistaken the Vaseline crew happened to be the very first crew on Nairaland before others came up. grin

No. Name checkers Association of Nairaland was the first crew
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by scholes23(m): 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
Grare:

I DON'T GIVE A F*CK!!!

(14) The Derailers:

U forgot to mention the like seekers, those looking for likes
The FTC crew, the ones struggling for FTC and

The space keepers

1 Like

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Telegram234:

I sight you grin
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sweetplum:
No vaseline crew?
All of you are mad

grin > grin
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by engrkaz(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Maybe 3..
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
grafixdon:

No. Name checkers Association of Nairaland was the first crew

Really??
I have been on this forum since 2015 and registered as a member on November 2017. I got to know the Vaseline crew first even though I’m always more active on the politics section. The Vaseline crew are more on the romance section.
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by SugarGirl44(f): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
You forgot to add 'the mumu crew' who would quote a whole long thread just to drop a comment of one line.
Can be so annoying.
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
meedoLock:
Number 3 is bae for me. I remember there was a time a fellow nairalander threw some insults to reply my contribution, I simply responded with "Ok sir" grin

It moved the dude, he felt remorse and apologized immediately.

I told him not to worry because it's a faceless forum. Most of people who appears toxic here would be friendly and kind when you meet them one on one. Plus majority are just catching cruise when they incite foul play here.

However, I wish to meet all nairalander o grin angry

Dream

1 Like

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Freemasonry: 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
Telegram234:
Op which category this one be?
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by BeigJawnson(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
smiley
Grare:

grin grin
They radiate negativity... Quite disgusting set of people grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth / * / Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.