Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

The Various Crews Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Various Crews Of Nairaland (25011 Views)

2024 Is The Year Of Nairaland's Resurgence / Benue Born Heavy Weight Champion, Apollo Crews, Showing Nigeria To The World / Admission Cut-off Marks For The Various Nigerian Universities And Polytechnics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Grare(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
cadet222:
I had this topic in mind but u beat me to it. well done op

Thanks... I've had this for a long while now...Just needed to unleash it... grin

1 Like

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Banbanna(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
Been a bystander, and observing @ NL for a long time. Still repping #3 after eventually creating my profile some months ago.
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Grare(m): 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
donkas:
you forget the FTC crew also know as First To Comment Crew

grin
Good ... Those ones dey too grin
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Grare(m): 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
Alfredah01:
What about the marketing crew, those who find there way to market the products and services �����

grin
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Grare(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sandrafy:
You did not add “the Snake eaters”

grin
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Grare(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
scholes23:
U forgot to mention the like seekers, those looking for likes
The FTC crew, the ones struggling for FTC and

The space keepers

grin
The famous space bookers grin grin
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Grare(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
JayPeeOham:
@Grare you also forgot to mention the LIKES and SHARES SEEKERS CREW grin grin

grin
Those ones as well ....Like for this, share for that wink
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by iamfactor(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
You forgot to add the “Vaseline crew”. grin grin grin

If I’m not mistaken the Vaseline crew happened to be the very first crew on Nairaland before others came up. grin
Shey if vaseline no dey i fit use spit
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
iamfactor:

Shey if vaseline no dey i fit use spit

U fit use engine oil sef grin grin grin
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Emmanueltrinity(f): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
ajademola2000:

What’s good ma’am ? Can I get to know ya ?
I don't think its quite necessary sir
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by pacespot(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
I no dey any of these groups. Maybe I am in the intellectually driven and value added group, check my previous posts to confirm this yourself.
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by ajademola2000(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
Emmanueltrinity:
I don't think its quite necessary sir

Why don’t we just put necessity aside and try to learn more about each other ? I think we share same views. It doesn’t hurt, sweester. Make a brother/soul happy today by accepting to be a friend. God bless!!
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by lalasticlala(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
OP, you forgot the snake crew...lalasticlala would just ban you for one month ni. Better go add am now

He did. 18

1 Like

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Eric310890: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Me na number 3 ooo, stil the observer oo. But I no dey miss to check in for updates. And I enjoy being here.
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by aswani(m): 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
Which category does Alex Reports, GleesModel and the rest of his monikers fall under I wonder?
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by tonididdy(m): 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
You missed the crew that are richer than Elon Musk.

-Team " I will feed your family and the next 10 generations "

-Team "you think everybody is poor like you"

-Team " I'm not in Nigeria to start with "

All na wash and washers
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Jmichael1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
Num 5 is for Baebeh,female moniker bt she knw all footballers name....
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Allheart: 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Grare:
Hello.....Great NLanders.

I have been able to observe for a while the various CREWS of Nairaland and I want to use this opportunity to expecially enlighten those who have no idea about the existing CREWS.... grin

So, let's go! All CREW members, come and represent your CREW grin

(1) The Religion Crew: These ones don't joke. They always look for every opportunity to spread their beliefs rigorously.

(2) The Memes Crew: These ones can boast of a truck load of memes in their possession. They always have memes for various occasions. Don't try them, because they can release a striking meme for you at any point in time.

(3) The Observers: These people don't often drop comments, unless they feel the need and necessity to do so. They remain anonymous most times and observe things from the background. They read comments, check what's up and move.

(4) The Talkatives: Also known as the attention seekers. They are always on every thread. They can even fight just to ensure that they talk and get noticed.

(5) The Disguise Crew: You see them having monikers of the opposite sex. But by their ways, you shall know them

(6) The Troll: I fear who don't fear these people. They can drag u everywhere, go way back to your ancestors to dig you up even when you are not around, they still trace you down your generation and follow you like village people.

(7) The Questinaires: I hail thee! They can ask questions for Africa. They can't do simple research. They always have a bucket full of questions to ask, even when the answers are obvious.

[8] The IDGAF Crew: These ones are somehow funny. Once they drop their bombshell, they just wouldn't give a f*ck. Even though they actually have a full pocket of f*cks and you need some, you know what they would tell you?
I DON'T GIVE A F*CK!!!
And after that, if you like quote them, or insult them from now till eternity, they will never reply you.

(9) The Begging Crew: They don't hide it. They will act as if begging has been entwisted in their DNA. angry Some even have different begging monikers. They try to convince people about their plight so as to get help. No problem. In case you like to render assistance to them, you might want to verify their claims and ensure that they are actually genuine.

(10) The BMC Crew: These people always sing praises and worship the government. They still find ways to praise them, even when they have obviously failed.

(11) The Feminist: These one will do anything to glorify and support females, but will shy away from correcting them when they are clearly wrong. If you want to know them, it's not difficult at all. Just criticize female, be it positive or negative. You will see them all out with their dragnets.

(12) The Redpillers: You already know. Also known as the alpha males. Only the name alone can make the ladies to start fidgeting. They have swallowed the red pill to fortify themselves against all kinds of women manipulations. In short, in their dictionary, they should always 'dominate' and 'be in control' and not the other way round.

(13) The Super Story Crew: These ones can create fake stories and try to make them look and sound genuine. They derive joy in spreading rumours. Most of them hide under the pretext of bloggers.

(14) The Derailers:
These ones are so annoying. They can derail a useful thread or topic to make it become non-beneficial at the end. They have no meaningful contribution as they are only interested in trivialities.

(15) The Sadists: Also known as the joy killers or trouble makers. Don't be surprised if someone attacks you for no just cause. The sadists are always on ground to bring you down to their level, create trouble from nowhere and ensure that they squeeze out every element of joy in you.

(16) The Scam Crew: Also known as the sweet mouthers. These people look for all avenues to scam others. Some of them have a library full of books on how you can make billions of dollars under 30 minutes, when they haven't made one Naira. If you fall into their snares, it's goodbye to your money.

(17) The Tribalist Crew: This crew members can be annoying and irritating most times. They can turn any topic into a tribal war front. They speak viles and even go to the extent of creating new monikers just to vent their frustrations and speak ills of other tribes. In fact, in their dictionary, there is nothing like coexistence.

(18) The Moderation Crew: Also known as the 'Mods'. They are the backbone of Nairaland. They determine which topic moves to the front page and if you are not careful, they can dish you 700 years ban. Sometimes you wonder that a topic which isn't supposed to get to the front page is already there in a twinkle of an eye. It's simply because the poster already knew what the mod likes to push the topic there. For example, just give a particular mod a piece of snake...and your to topic will graze the front page...lol.

(19) The DM Crew: Some people call them 'SIMPS'. You will find them mostly in the romance section, always inside people's DM. They can equally be spotted simply from the way they interact. They always try hard to make themselves lovable. They can do anything to appeal to the opposite sex. Well, just don't throw out your self respect/worth or bug down people.

(20) The English Checkers: This crew members are very swift in checking every post for any grammatical errors. They have already checked this write up and have penned down all errors...haha!!!

Now, which of the CREWS do you belong to?

I am basically one of 'The Observers' grin

Mind you, you can belong to one or more CREWS simultaneously wink
Am number 3.
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by JohnnA1: 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
3. Observers Crew...
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Eriokanmi: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
lalasticlala:

He did. 18
thanks it was a complete oversight
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by duchessvikki0(f): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
I belong to the "observers crew"
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Aaay: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
None
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by JayPeeOham: 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
Grare:

grin
Those ones as well ....Like for this, share for that wink

Lol... grin grin grin... Oya go and add it to your post and reference me wink wink
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Emmanueltrinity(f): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
ajademola2000:

Why don’t we just put necessity aside and try to learn more about each other ? I think we share same views. It doesn’t hurt, sweester. Make a brother/soul happy today by accepting to be a friend. God bless!!
interesting ,you have your way of putting words.
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by naijaman2225(m): 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
adedayo3193:

you suppose add example
THE QUOTE FROM A-Z CREW. MY FAVOURITE CREW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by echomanji: 12:10am On Apr 15, 2022
vastolord4:
You did well.. how about the weed and skay smokers that grab the lighter after commenting on a post and yells dammmn nigggar.. nairaland can be annoying and fun at the same time
grin
vastolord4:
You did well.. how about the weed and skay smokers that grab the lighter after commenting on a post and yells dammmn nigggar.. nairaland can be annoying and fun at the same time
lol. Very true. Kinda like 'em tho
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by adedayo3193(m): 12:44am On Apr 15, 2022
Emmanueltrinity:
shut up ! you don't have sense , why will you comment such sensitive shit..

you have malaria, how is that sensitive?

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Emmanueltrinity(f): 1:12am On Apr 15, 2022
adedayo3193:

you have malaria, how is that sensitive?
sense is far from you
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Bluebrain101: 6:59am On Apr 15, 2022
Emmanueltrinity:
sense is far from you

Smf for you
Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Olusegunasiwaju(m): 7:24am On Apr 15, 2022
grin grin sad
Grare:

I have been able to observe for a while the various CREWS of Nairaland and I want to use this opportunity to expecially enlighten those who have no idea about the existing CREWS.... grin

(1) The Religion Crew: These ones don't joke. They always look for every opportunity to spread their beliefs rigorously.

(2) The Memes Crew: These ones can boast of a truck load of memes in their possession. They always have memes for various occasions. Don't try them, because they can release a striking meme for you at any point in time.

(3) The Observers: These people don't often drop comments, unless they feel the need and necessity to do so. They remain anonymous most times and observe things from the background. They read comments, check what's up and move.

(4) The Talkatives: Also known as the attention seekers. They are always on every thread. They can even fight just to ensure that they talk and get noticed.

(5) The Disguise Crew: You see them having monikers of the opposite sex. But by their ways, you shall know them

(6) The Troll: I fear who don't fear these people. They can drag u everywhere, go way back to your ancestors to dig you up even when you are not around, they still trace you down your generation and follow you like village people.

(7) The Questinaires: I hail thee! They can ask questions for Africa. They can't do simple research. They always have a bucket full of questions to ask, even when the answers are obvious.

[8] The IDGAF Crew: These ones are somehow funny. Once they drop their bombshell, they just wouldn't give a f*ck. Even though they actually have a full pocket of f*cks and you need some, you know what they would tell you?
I DON'T GIVE A F*CK!!!
And after that, if you like quote them, or insult them from now till eternity, they will never reply you.

(9) The Begging Crew: They don't hide it. They will act as if begging has been entwisted in their DNA. angry Some even have different begging monikers. They try to convince people about their plight so as to get help. No problem. In case you like to render assistance to them, you might want to verify their claims and ensure that they are actually genuine.

(10) The BMC Crew: These people always sing praises and worship the government. They still find ways to praise them, even when they have obviously failed.

(11) The Feminist: These one will do anything to glorify and support females, but will shy away from correcting them when they are clearly wrong. If you want to know them, it's not difficult at all. Just criticize female, be it positive or negative. You will see them all out with their dragnets.

(12) The Redpillers: You already know. Also known as the alpha males. Only the name alone can make the ladies to start fidgeting. They have swallowed the red pill to fortify themselves against all kinds of women manipulations. In short, in their dictionary, they should always 'dominate' and 'be in control' and not the other way round.

(13) The Super Story Crew: These ones can create fake stories and try to make them look and sound genuine. They derive joy in spreading rumours. Most of them hide under the pretext of bloggers.

(14) The Derailers:
These ones are so annoying. They can derail a useful thread or topic to make it become non-beneficial at the end. They have no meaningful contribution as they are only interested in trivialities.

(15) The Sadists: Also known as the joy killers or trouble makers. Don't be surprised if someone attacks you for no just cause. The sadists are always on ground to bring you down to their level, create trouble from nowhere and ensure that they squeeze out every element of joy in you.

(16) The Scam Crew: Also known as the sweet mouthers. These people look for all avenues to scam others. Some of them have a library full of books on how you can make billions of dollars under 30 minutes, when they haven't made one Naira. If you fall into their snares, it's goodbye to your money.

(17) The Tribalist Crew: This crew members can be annoying and irritating most times. They can turn any topic into a tribal war front. They speak viles and even go to the extent of creating new monikers just to vent their frustrations and speak ills of other tribes. In fact, in their dictionary, there is nothing like coexistence.

(18) The Moderation Crew: Also known as the 'Mods'. They are the backbone of Nairaland. They determine which topic moves to the front page and if you are not careful, they can dish you 700 years ban. Sometimes you wonder that a topic which isn't supposed to get to the front page is already there in a twinkle of an eye. It's simply because the poster already knew what the mod likes to push the topic there. For example, just give a particular mod a piece of snake...and your to topic will graze the front page...lol.

(19) The DM Crew: Some people call them 'SIMPS'. You will find them mostly in the romance section, always inside people's DM. They can equally be spotted simply from the way they interact. They always try hard to make themselves lovable. They can do anything to appeal to the opposite sex. Well, just don't throw out your self respect/worth or bug down people.

(20) The English Checkers: This crew members are very swift in checking every post for any grammatical errors. They have already checked this write up and have penned down all errors...haha!!!

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 15, 2022
No.15

Re: The Various Crews Of Nairaland by rickdaking(m): 7:50am On Apr 15, 2022
Grare:

I DON'T GIVE A F*CK!!!

(14) The Derailers:

I dey number 3

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth / * / Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.