Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande (11779 Views)

Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report / Unravelling Wike’s Anti-southern Agenda By Ben Uhumwangho / Oladipo Akande: Atedo Erred, Jonathan Is The Best Candidate For 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Razy75g: 6:42am On Apr 14, 2022
post=111929453:

Hehehehehe
grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink

For more jokes : Text PDP to 419.

grin cheesy wink

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their national headquarters for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Perennial losers and thieves.
Party of confusion, looting and corrupt souls in disarray..

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for FRESH Party!!

We Rise.
you look thoroughly ridiculous. Shame no dey ever far from you? Very dull write up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Visasolution048: 6:45am On Apr 14, 2022
helinues:
Perhaps this must be from a political jobber.

GEJ is a past in Nigeria and so be it
Nobody is asking you guys to bring him back...

The clueless one as they told the citizens of republic of Dumbos...

Everything that dude wrote down there is the truth...He even forgot to add The introduction Of BVN and TSA to curb corruption ....But citizens from the republic of dumbos don't think for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Visasolution048: 6:46am On Apr 14, 2022
Razy75g:
you look thoroughly ridiculous. Shame no dey ever near you? Very dull write up
As in when you dey talk about Brother wey mumu...

Na that guy...But well...His state of origin tells more about him.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Razy75g: 6:48am On Apr 14, 2022
Visasolution048:

As in when you dey talk about Brother wey mumu...

Na that guy...But well...His state of origin tells more about him.
lol
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Visasolution048: 6:50am On Apr 14, 2022
Jestin:
It is a shame Buhari makes Jonathan look like a saint now.
Jonathan was never a saint.
Jonathan was reasonable and Growth-oriented...

Its just that Nigeria is a republic of dumb followers...Dumbosssss.....

Because no reasonable human would ever see Buhari to be an option for Jonathan,,unless in Nigeria wher the dumbosss allow selfish people to think for them, then tell them what to think.....

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by agnitrafoundati(m): 6:52am On Apr 14, 2022
This is crucial for creating a positive home environment. This pious scientific approach is what Agnitra foundation, with its Vastu experts serving the Vastu needs society run by Dr. Ganesh Dubey.
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Visasolution048: 6:53am On Apr 14, 2022
voiceless1:
Buhari messed up, we know
But please don't glorify Goodluck Jonathan to me.
A transformation agenda that couldn't fix power, refinery, or self-sufficiency in agricultural produce, is no transformation agenda to me.
But the country was growing gradually...
His goal was Vision 2020...

Your change carried you back to 1952...i don't even know what else to say..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Keniriley(m): 6:53am On Apr 14, 2022
Which part of the world is this one from? Is there no shame in you? With the happenings in this country? May God forgive you and anyone that has the same mentality like yours. I don't want to insult person here..
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by HitbackIIback: 6:53am On Apr 14, 2022
rolams:
We all saw it! A PHD holder can't be compared with .............

I rest my case!

At least make I laugh joor... Abi can you be arrested for laughing unlawfully ni
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by 9ty4our: 6:55am On Apr 14, 2022
Nigeria got the kind of President they deserve.. Una never see some thing..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Felico1(m): 6:55am On Apr 14, 2022
Former President Goodluck Jonathan will continue to transform NIGERIA for the better.

Please GEJ should declare his intention

Majority of NIGERIANS need you GEJ please declare your intention to run for president of this country called NIGERIA
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Visasolution048: 6:56am On Apr 14, 2022
alphaconde:
hehe

this wont reduce the current hardship

the man begged us but just like the jew we preferred barabas to jesus

for me i think buhari was a necessary part of our destiny

we need to get sense
But we never get the sense..
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by alphaconde(m): 6:58am On Apr 14, 2022
Visasolution048:

But we never get the sense..

so e go.happen again
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Visasolution048: 6:59am On Apr 14, 2022
adecz:
undecided

⏩⏩By 2015, GEJ was the worst president
in the history of this country.

Little did we know that it was possible
for a poorly educated Fulani man to
succeed him and snatch the record of
worst president and even break negative records in every sphere of our national
existence.❌❌❌

Buhari has performed so abysmally
that even his own kinsmen and religious
brothers are calling for his resignation..

Where are our hot-headed army boys
to do the needful❓❓❓

Boss..You people should understand something.....

Gej was never a worst president...Apc made it look that way in your eyes....Everything Buhari boost with was implemented by Jonathan..The second Niger bridge they campaign with, was approved by Jonathan. Rail way system..jonatahn revitalized it...

The propaganda they poured on him was juts too much..And lastly, even if Jonathan wasn't good..Buhari was never an option...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Keniriley(m): 7:00am On Apr 14, 2022
Is it the change Gen. Bubu brought that has fixed the refineries, agriculture, education, power, infrastructure etc.. We the youths are the problem of this country, see what young people like some of you are supporting and defending in this country, even with the conditions you're in. God forbid...!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Visasolution048: 7:00am On Apr 14, 2022
alphaconde:

so e go.happen again

Yes na..Because the main people wet dey vote...No dey suffer..na them politicians dey leverage on....
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by lomprico(m): 7:02am On Apr 14, 2022
He also transformed INEC but today INEC is an arm of APC

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by whippersnapper(m): 7:03am On Apr 14, 2022
helinues:

Perhaps, na stones you have been eating since Apc took over..
you can afford a three square meal doesn't mean everyone eats thrice a day. There is hunger in the land
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Visasolution048: 7:06am On Apr 14, 2022
lomprico:
He also transformed INEC but today INEC is an arm of APC

Thank you...
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by justicechigozi19(m): 7:06am On Apr 14, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/2023-revisiting-jonathans-transformation-agenda-byoladipo-akande/
the impact of GEJ’s transformation agenda can never be over emphasized, virtually all facets of the Nigerian economy received fresh air. Sincerely, Nigerians should shave aside political and ethnic bias to beckon on the man with Midas Touch to stabilize our economy. Suffer don too much!
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by justicechigozi19(m): 7:07am On Apr 14, 2022
the impact of GEJ’s transformation agenda can never be over emphasized, virtually all facets of the Nigerian economy received fresh air. Sincerely, Nigerians should shave aside political and ethnic bias to beckon on the man with Midas Touch to stabilize our economy. Suffer don too much!
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Funmiscute(f): 7:08am On Apr 14, 2022
Wow, just see how beautiful his Administration was. I really wish Nigerians would use their heads to vote right so his Good luck can continue to reign. Can't wait for a better economy again.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by ogugwa1992: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2022
Goodluck Jonathan is a revisionist and a great achiever and should be given another 4 years

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Nneka324: 7:30am On Apr 14, 2022
Jonathan is a man who had great plans for Nigeria. He backed words with action and ensured he touched every sector of the economy. Nigeria needs such a man as president. He has the capacity to transform Nigeria and bring back its glory and prestige.
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by descarado: 7:36am On Apr 14, 2022
If I were Jonathan I will give these urchins 1000miles away.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by omonighoblessing(f): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2022
TRUE grin grin grin
shaggy007:

The candidate is an ex president that made sure there was food on everyone's table.

We ate a lot of food and had enough energy to chase him out.

Now your candidate has starved us all.

We don't have enough energy to chase him out.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by HardMirror(m): 7:47am On Apr 14, 2022
helinues:

Perhaps, na stones you have been eating since Apc took over..
see, I know you are not stupid. Can you just call a spade a spade? If gej was a bad leader, you should not be defending buhari or apc. Makes no sense.
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Codes151(m): 7:49am On Apr 14, 2022
voiceless1:
A transformation agenda that couldn't fix power, refinery, or self-sufficiency in agricultural produce, is no transformation agenda to me.
this one they talk thrash.

Nigeria was better off than what this northern dummy has done.
Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by CSTRR: 7:51am On Apr 14, 2022
El rufai in 2015 said the role of the opposition is to downplay the achievements of the ruling govt and exaggerate their flaws.

That man said that and yet people that drank breastt milk as a baby still voted for buhari.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande by Chrisslim(m): 7:53am On Apr 14, 2022
voiceless1:

We are still beta wit Jonah if given the chance he is beta Dan all of Dem what has buhari achieved as a president security aspect nil electrical aspect nil monetary aspect worse

Wise up man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LP Treasurer Oparah Asks Abure To Account For N3.5bn / FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide / Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.