Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Why I’m The Best Person To Lead Nigeria -tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’m The Best Person To Lead Nigeria -tinubu (436 Views)

2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu / I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I’m The Best Person To Lead Nigeria -tinubu by Health16: 7:49am On Apr 14, 2022
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has said that he will be the courageous leader that Nigeria needs to tackle its challenges.

Tinubu, who is a presidential aspirant, stated this during a one-day forum organised by the Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly, Mudashiru Obasa, for serving Speakers and former Speakers and deputies in Ikeja GRA.

https://newsrand.com/2022/04/14/why-im-the-best-person-to-lead-nigeria-tinubu/
Re: Why I’m The Best Person To Lead Nigeria -tinubu by Samirana360(m): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2022
Only wike can lead Nigeria
Re: Why I’m The Best Person To Lead Nigeria -tinubu by DickDastardly(m): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2022
N
Re: Why I’m The Best Person To Lead Nigeria -tinubu by Bounceboune7: 7:59am On Apr 14, 2022
Haters should tell us another aspirant that has d pedigree,a trusted m tested aspirant not a lieing machine who wants to use d "poor man packaging" to deceive us just like buhari.

We are wiser now n we know no politician is a saint,irrespective of whichever position a politician has held b4 he has stolen so to me I will prefer to give it to a thief who made a difference n laid d foundation for modern Lagos than a thief who stole did nothing n even pretending to b an angel
Re: Why I’m The Best Person To Lead Nigeria -tinubu by Bounceboune7: 7:59am On Apr 14, 2022
DickDastardly:
More like "WHY I AM THE BEST THIEF TO ROB NIGERIA'.
name one politician in Nigeria that has never stolen b4?
Re: Why I’m The Best Person To Lead Nigeria -tinubu by Frigga13: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2022
All this Yorubatic noise ..

You tell them the truth.. they think Na by noise and abuse curse and hatred.. for Nigerian in 2022.. where even almajiri don wake up

Anyways
Nigerians get your pvc ready.. igbos should not be all talks and no pvc ..
2023 politics will be decided by igbos not middlebelt.

Get your pvc and vote .. is not business as usual and Buhari won’t rig election for anyone .. and also not on ballot

The North is going aparty.. they’re not really into it with as usual
Buhari and Apc disappointed the people ... Obi is selling fast in the north .. even tho he might not get ticket .. but a ground for 2027.. that’s the only credible candidate the north trust

Every other Na proven barawo.. forget Yoruba hating on Obi .. is expected.. Na Yoruba ..

Get your pvc..

As for Tinubu

Nigerians only want him on ballot box ... he should chose any party aside Pdp..
but he must contest

Same with Osibanjo, Fayemi and all Yoruba humans

If their party reject them ticket .. they must decamp and contest..
must
No Yoruba must step down
And no Yoruba must give excuses

Everything I type on Nairaland Na fact .. and Na so e Dey always happen

Frigga no hate Yoruba .. he Dey always tell yoruba as e Dey go .. but the hate reality.. and love their propaganda which at the end is useless

Power to the people

Power returns North
Re: Why I’m The Best Person To Lead Nigeria -tinubu by nzeobi(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2022
Samirana360:
Only wike can lead Nigeria

As regards what end. What are his plans for the economy, insecurity and and the structure of government that we run.
And for security don't tell me about him and IPOB because rivers is like Lagos which is comsmopolitan and if IPOB doesn't thrive in Lagos it will be hard for them to thrive in pH and remember that after his election in 2015 in rivers and the State became rivers of blood he made sure all LG chairmen in the state are cultists.
So forget his empty boasts na rivers money de give am morale just like it gave amaechi and odili
Re: Why I’m The Best Person To Lead Nigeria -tinubu by Frigga13: 8:26am On Apr 14, 2022
Bounceboune7:
name one politician in Nigeria that has never stolen b4?

Some Yoruba people will never see good thing to support .. their love for criminals is unparalleled..
a Yoruba will support a killer thug and a useless god and come to ask you politician wey never thief
BecUse their yorub god is a thief and the use it to equate others

Yoruba people are dey only people on earth that use their own self to judge others

BecAuse am a thief .. everything dey thief .. do make I support my thief ..

Forgetting no be everybody dey so rituals and mine head

Yoruba mentality

2023 is here ..

After all this noise ... Yoruba no go escape am..

With their 1 million Nairaland likes and share

Election no be Nairaland .

Power to the people

North 2023

1 Like

Re: Why I’m The Best Person To Lead Nigeria -tinubu by Samirana360(m): 8:44am On Apr 14, 2022
nzeobi:

As regards what end. What are his plans for the economy, insecurity and and the structure of government that we run.
And for security don't tell me about him and IPOB because rivers is like Lagos which is comsmopolitan and if IPOB doesn't thrive in Lagos it will be hard for them to thrive in pH and remember that after his election in 2015 in rivers and the State became rivers of blood he made sure all LG chairmen in the state are cultists.
So forget his empty boasts na rivers money de give am morale just like it gave amaechi and odili
I don’t even understand what u r saying
Re: Why I’m The Best Person To Lead Nigeria -tinubu by Bounceboune7: 8:48am On Apr 14, 2022
Frigga13:

Some Yoruba people will never see good thing to support .. their love for criminals is unparalleled..
a Yoruba will support a killer thug and a useless god and come to ask you politician wey never thief
BecUse their yorub god is a thief and the use it to equate others

Yoruba people are dey only people on earth that use their own self to judge others

BecAuse am a thief .. everything dey thief .. do make I support my thief ..

Forgetting no be everybody dey so rituals and mine head

Yoruba mentality

2023 is here ..

After all this noise ... Yoruba no go escape am..

With their 1 million Nairaland likes and share

Election no be Nairaland .

Power to the people

North 2023
leave story brother

Just name 1 politician that has never stolen a dime from government purse.
Re: Why I’m The Best Person To Lead Nigeria -tinubu by Frigga13: 8:52am On Apr 14, 2022
Bounceboune7:
leave story brother

Just name 1 politician that has never stolen a dime from government purse.

Plenty of them..
that all Yoruba politicians are all criminals and druggies .. some ritualists and tribal bigots .. no mean say politicians from the whole 400 Nigerian ethnic groups are like Yoruba people

Beside if I give you a name .. how would you know his constituents , local government, state ..
you can’t be in iseyin oyo.. and know what’s happening in Gombe east.

I’m not yoruba and never will

Don’t ask foolish questions to gains Yorubatic likes and shares
Re: Why I’m The Best Person To Lead Nigeria -tinubu by Arysexy(m): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2022
You are a hypocrite

(1) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Must Not Be President? / Unknown Gunmen Go Rogue. Put Mazi Eze Onye Agwalam On Notice / UPDATE: Ambode Group Pronounce Being Ready For Sanwo-olu In Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.