Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Osinachi: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Becky Enenche Over Comments On Divorce - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osinachi: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Becky Enenche Over Comments On Divorce (32354 Views)

Pastor Becky Enenche Warns Married Women Against Checking Their Husband’s Phones / Pastor Becky Enenche Builds 10-bedroom Apartment For Homeless Girls In Abuja / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Osinachi: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Becky Enenche Over Comments On Divorce by TruthinAction: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
* God's Old Covenant never applied to Gentiles so we were never of God's family then. And only those Gentiles who believe in Jesus Christ have a chance at becoming a part of God's family through Him. undecided

2. Irrespective of the opinions expressed by Paul in his letters, and the many interpretations men give to them, I hold only to the Truth of God, Jesus Christ who is to return as King to fulfill God's side of the Old Covenant when He returns to reign over the land of Israel for a millenia. undecided

He will reign over the whole earth. But the headquarter will be in Jerusalem. The faithful saints will reign with him. He will give us power over nations. This is why he is called the King of kings. He is the King and we are kings.

Hence he wrote to the church in Thiatira which is a church in a Gentile nation;

Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I GIVE POWER OVER THE NATIONS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dialectics Of Violence And Morality / How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua / Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.