Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike (13576 Views)

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces / 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / 2023 PDP Ticket: Wike & His Right Of First Refusal, Port Harcourt Boy Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by ufuosman(m): 9:23am On Apr 14, 2022
Bounceboune7:
he's not throwing shots at nobody,he's trying to.make his point clear cos we know those who are making noise but their main target is vp.

They just want to gather d noise so they can b picked for vp.

Wike is a man with the balls of steel

Wike have sentiment against some members and he is showing it through his campaign. Some of dis candidates are sponsor by others to buy form which is something almost all politicians do, wike did it in governor election, e brought form for some persons to share his opponents vote. Let him address d issues dat is on ground and stop dragging some people into his campaign

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2022
masinga07:
Wike can't talk without throwing jabs at people. This guy is not presidential material at all.
Which is presidential material? The President in Aso rock? lol. At least the jabs are revealing many things. Let's enjoy the movie. On the other hand, our electoral system is poor. How can someone purchase both presidential and senate forms within the same time? How can a southerner be dreaming for VP slot instead of Presidential slot? How can my beloved South east politician be exhibiting lukeworm approach to Presidency when Bat, Wike, Amaechi, Osibanjo,Atiku,etc are aggressively doing same

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by tamdun: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2022
Are u indirectly talking about Peter Obi....
Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by dbonks(m): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2022
ufuosman:

Wike have sentiment against some members and he is showing it through his campaign. Some of dis candidates are sponsor by others to buy form which is something almost all politicians do, wike did it in governor election, e brought form for some persons to share his opponents vote. Let him address d issues dat is on ground and stop dragging some people into his campaign

See how you people come online to make some unsubstantiated comments. If you are a real Rivers Man, or is conversant with the politics of the state, mention those politicians you know Wike bought forms for, to divide the votes of his opponents?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by Successlane: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2022
Frigga13:
Even him knows that his senate ambition is dead ..
Who wan pick Wike as Vice grin. Talk more President

This one Na complete noise maker ..

Wike will be hard to sell to electorate in North and East,

So he will be a complete liability to any candidate who picks him as running mate.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2022
VP for go well for wike sha

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by bobgentle: 9:46am On Apr 14, 2022
masinga07:
Wike can't talk without throwing jabs at people. This guy is not presidential material at all.
That's the beauty of marketing in politics which brought Donald trump into lime light .
I see him as the best option as compared to others claiming what they aren't against the current Nigeria calamity, let's give him a try and not go the same way as some did in bringing Buhari and self acclaimed perfect propaganda Apc NIGHTMARE TO US

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by Idiko1: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2022
How on earth would this dumbass punk be elected to any political office Nigeria? Anyway, Nigeria is not called basket of fools for nothing. A person can never tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by richie3384: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2022
alsudan:
You won’t be VP Wike, neither will Atiku be President come May 2023.

No money bag has ever been elected President of Nigeria since 1960. The only one that supposedly won elections was not sworn into office.

So the likes of Wike, Atiku and Thiefnibu can save their looted funds as they won’t smell Aso Rock.

Peter Obi or Amaechi is Ok!

Amaechi kwa' lool too much moneybag himself. Wike no reach self.

Pls Either Peter Obi or Osibanjo!!!
Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by kabillionaire(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2022
That should be Peter Obi then, because Ameachi too is a money bag.
alsudan:

No money bag has ever been elected President of Nigeria since 1960. The only one that supposedly won elections was not sworn into office.

So the likes of Wike, Atiku and Thiefnibu can save their looted funds as they won’t smell Aso Rock.

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by Ezechimaobim(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2022
This is one man that you should take serious in this race
Tinubu or Wike for the president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by rosechika1994: 10:03am On Apr 14, 2022
The country need people of courage like wike, we are where we are now because osinbajo failed to take action when his principal was making bad decisions for the country, he could air out himself, he could threaten resignation and he could take his principal to court just like atiku did,but No,he is a thief, he is a betrayer, he is a liar and he has thesame face with his same apc party.
Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by Realists(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2022
dplordx:
God bless you Wike, the realest politician in Naija. Not dem amaechi and Peter Obi. That Peter Obi na confirm scammer. All his moves na just to become vice. The mumu no even believe in himself and his noisy ibo fan base. Lol. He know say him be joke just like this mumu worshippers and noise makers. Baba wike na you get this ticket, na south e Dey come and na the bold and strong southerner, not the stingy and prenteious mr Pandora Peter Obi get am. Werey no accomplish anything for 8 years as governor when oil money was been used to develop the same Lagos where he and his entire anambra family are making money—

We asked them of Peter Peter Obi achievement as Governor for 8 years, they said " Him Tu Lie" all na audio.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by tegafej(m): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2022
masinga07:

But Trump US presidency abi?
Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by toprealman: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2022
Senate go even fly pass am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by masinga07(m): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2022
tegafej:

But Trump US presidency abi?
Though what you are trying to say is not clear but I assume you're trying to say Trump did likewise. If that's what you are saying, then you don't know what you are doing. After insulting Saraki, Tambuwal, Peter Obi and the rest, is he now going to expect them to work for him if he's given the ticket.
Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by frowland(m): 10:40am On Apr 14, 2022
alsudan:

The way you guys talk, one will mistakenly think you are a king maker or one billionaire influencer somewhere or something of the likes.
It usually turns out that your likes don’t even have PVC talk more of voting.
Just a random irrelevant chest beater!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by Ifyjos(f): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2022
You won't win . Your styles of leadership is not good for Nigerians . Better stay in PH ....

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by Ajlee54321: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2022
alsudan:

When you wake up come and eat breakfast

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by regionlight: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2022
masinga07:
probably, next trump of nigeria. lol!!
Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by HRMK: 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
WE WAIT TILL THEN!I KNOW PDP WILL NEVER FIELD U BCS UR SIMPLY ARROGANT AND UNPREDICTABLE!AT THAT TIME WE WILL KNOW IF U WULD TAKE THE SOFT LANDING ALTERNATIVE!!
Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by shynox: 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
9jahotblog:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/13/2023-im-not-running-for-president-to-negotiate-vp-ticket-wike/

*DECLARATION, AMBITION AND ASPIRATION: NIGERIANS WAITING FOR VALIDATION*

2023 election will be the most competitive election ever in the history of Nigeria due to the calibre of people coming out to declare their intentions. The projection of those who have and intend to declare shows that, it shall be an election of betrayer, players and thrillers. But I will describe each of the candidates using different analysis of soccer appraisal.

1. Ahmed Tinubu : A tactician and strategist. A master planner who read the heart of politics and it's intricacies. He is just like PEP Guadiola, he knows what to do, to achieve winning. Tinubu has the structure to get his future. But, it seems nature has not always been kind to him. He is the only politicians with a wide, robust structure to get people to work and grassroots. He has a great political network that will match with anybody's net worth.

2. Yahaha Bello.:This one is a baby politician who got no structure, future and nurture. He has no electoral value. An opportunist governor that rose to power via the craziness of our law. He is just like Harry McGuire of Man united. If not for Grace and media hype, he still suppose to be at house of Representatives or LG chairman. Very expensive in his appearance and approach to things but got no value in his home town. I think he just want to add presidential aspirants to his CV

3. Yemi Osinbajo : I will liken him to Zinadene Zidane. A man who learnt by observation both from Tinubu and Buhari in his political apprenticeship. Zidane don't coach where he knows, he would fail. The reason, he never wanted to come to Man united. Am sure, Osinbajo already have some secrets supporters from the movers and shakers in Abuja. He can only emerge via consensus. He has a future to nurture but no structure.

4.Rotimi Amaechi: This one has lost it's integrity. He has turned his ministry of Transportation to an appendage of extension of Aso rock in Daura. A complete comedian claiming to have the strength of like Ussain Bolt. He has no structure, no nurture. He is better as a Governor

5. Atiku Abubakar : No structure, only money politics. He is just like PSG. They always get to champions league final or Semi final. Remove money for Atiku, he is paperless.

6.Emefeile Godwin.: He has no structure, future and suitor. Emeifile will be a disaster as a president. He is more or less like a vampire in that office. He is not different from Ralf-Ragnick and Ole Gunner.

7.Nyesome Wike. The Jose Mourinho of politics. He talks too much without achieving anything. He talks like Goliath that can destroy things but a small wisdom of David will sent him packing. Remove mouth from him, he is ordinary. He is definitely not a special one. Another tension that will be added to people's pressure if he becomes the president.

8.Bukola Saraki.... Let me call him, the Villarreal or the Seville of politics. Their best outing is always at Europa. They have mastered that level. He is the Diego Simone. Always getting their syndrome. Timing is always against him. A great politicians who knew some of our problems but got no suture for his charisma. He can't get tickets in PDP.

9.Tambuwal is a great politician. Loved by people. He needs to move away from PSG like Tuchel and come to Chelsea. He can't manage some of the big boys in his party. His future is bright, if he can build his structure for better sculpture.

10. Peter Obi :Aside Okorocha. This is the only candidate in the east and I love him so much. He is like Ronaldo that went to a wrong club (Man United)or like Messi that left his natural habitat. Obi can't get the ticket. His region got no electoral strength that can make him to be a competitor. He needs someone like Obasanjo that will say....... This is my candidate and all of you must vote for him. He needs a Samuel that will anoint him in the spiritual realm for an earthly manifestation of his dream.

You must either have a structure, a platform or a benefactor to be a competitive factor in Nigeria politics. Whoever got this, will be our next president.

#Nigeriainsearchofvalidation.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by HRMK: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
I WONT TRUST ANY NIGERIAN POLITICIAN!THEY ARE SAME-SAME!FULL OF LIES!NOT ONLY LAI MOHAMMED!!
Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by SledgeHammerer: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
Why do I think this bullet is to peter obi? Lol....
Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by guychidile: 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
Where is justice and fare play...,GoodLuck from SS have served SS interest ,OBJ have served SW interest,Buhari have also served the northern interest, now is the turn of SE.
Let it be sound ans stuck on your skull ...mscheeen.
Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by Cyriloha(m): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
You don't come and give us this shit your foolishhhhh man
Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by tegafej(m): 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
masinga07:

Though what you are trying to say is not clear but I assume you're trying to say Trump did likewise. If that's what you are saying, then you don't know what you are doing. After insulting Saraki, Tambuwal, Peter Obi and the rest, is he now going to expect them to work for him if he's given the ticket.

That means you don't know politics...if you think insults will make them not work together.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Will Be In Control Of All 36 States By 2019 – Okowa / Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? / Expect More Increase In Electricity Bill – NERC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.