Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped (32410 Views)

Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' / Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police / EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by BigBellyBurst(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
What's her crime?
Dey ask, oponu, if na man do am now u go dey open nyashh dey talk nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Jeon(f): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2022
some people are insane.. they can do anything for clout.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by YorubaIsCursed1: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2022
Just imagine false alarm (she must be penalized)

Yoruba ladies self angry cry

5 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Flier: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2022
She wasn’t chasing clout,she was telling the truth
I am sure the guy paid her to save him

1 Like

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2022
Reality is a projection of your thoughts or the things you
habitually think about. In your hands, will be placed the exact results of your thoughts; you will receive that which you earn, no more, no less. Whatever your present environment may be, you will fail, remain, or rise with your thoughts, your wisdom and your desires.
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Flier: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:
stupid dumb b***h

these are the twats who enable rape apologists.

because unfortunately, we have all seen incidences like this

back when i was in uni, this fellow dumped his girlfriend in a truly disgusting, humiliating manner. really bad
all for cruise & clout
the girls revenge - she got a doctor's report claiming the guy raped her.
the dude had to beg and beg and beg.

even in obodo oyibo, esp uk, chicks wake up with regret after a drunken one night stand and next thing is to slam the fellow with a rape charge.

angry angry angry angry angry
I don’t think she was lying, they probably pay her or threatened her to call it a lie
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by CAPSLOCKED: 11:44am On Apr 14, 2022
Flier:

YOU SOUND LIKE THAT DERĄNGED FORMER YBNL GIRL (AND HER CO-TWITTER FEMINISTS) THAT WILL SAY THAT "EVEN IF A GIRL WASN'T RAPED, ONCE SHE SAYS IT HAPPENED THEN THE ACCUSED MUST BE PUNISHED".
THE PROBLEM IS THAT NIGERIA ALREADY LACKS PROPER HEALTHCARE. IT'S THE MAIN REASON WHY THERE ARE MANY OF YOU WALKING AROUND THE COUNTRY WITH MENTAL PROBLEMS UNCHECKED.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Grandmeister(m): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2022
Flier:
I don’t think she was lying, they probably pay her or threatened her to call it a lie
A Woman is not from Venus. She is from earth. She has the ability to lie just like her counterpart the man. Portipha's wife lied against Joseph that he raped her and had him thrown inside prison.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Legendoo: 11:51am On Apr 14, 2022
Another olosho oliriburiku girl.

They like blurring the truth to make things difficult. Same with woke Omo ale people.

Just imagine, and when we say na animals plenty pass for the country, some useless mofo will be blowing grammar.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Hassanmaye(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Nawa o. What kind of clout chasing is this?

Anyway, the police should do their job. Clout or not, someone must pay.

https://twitter.com/_misteriouss/status/1514501884060610560?s=09

Her brother reacts

https://twitter.com/TBBnation/status/1514520512650784775?s=09
If we shout that gender I hope nairaland will understand that we are not misogynist,
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by tydi(m): 11:55am On Apr 14, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Normal?
2 late

Else you’re on crack bro or you just avoid the Nigeria system and society

Nothing relating to any of those then you free and normal.
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Idrisab(m): 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sultty:
lock her up in cell for at least one week abeg so her brain go fit reset

One week??
God save her say she no mention a particular person or number.
Them for sue im papa ass, stupid bastard!
You know how long people dey suffer before it reaches the point where they can be proved guilty or not

1 Like

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by lomprico(m): 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Who remembers this story, "The boy who cried wolf"?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by OscarJaden(m): 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
A whole Nigerian police responded to a case as fast as this only to discover that it all clout from the unserious Gender....the girl go to collect

3 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Connected1: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Too bad.

It's painful that Miss Chinelo's is being mocked by this foolish girl.

She should be punished without mercy.
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by OscarJaden(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
Flier:
can you just shut ur mouth up

Go and twitter and see things for yourself
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Connected1: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
Flier:
Even with confirmations from her blood brother

You must be really stupid

Spits...

5 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Amalekki: 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

99% OF REPORTED RAPE CASES ARE FALSE, AND THAT'S THE TRUTH.
THOUSANDS OF GIRLS ARE RAPED IN NIGERIA EVERY YEAR BUT NOBODY HEARS ABOUT THEM. AND WHEN THEY REPORT NOBODY TAKES THEM SERIOUSLY AFTER THE FIRST HYPE DAY, AND YOU KNOW WHY? THEY'RE OVERSHADOWED BY THESE FALSE CASES WHICH ARE USUALLY INVESTIGATED AND FOUND TO BE COMPLETELY FALSE.

SINCE I LEARNED THAT WOMEN WEAPONIZE RAPE I STOPPED PAYING ATTENTION TO REPORTS OF IT, PARTICULARLY THE ONES THAT HAPPEN IN THE "TOASTERS'/FRIENDS' ROOMS DURING VISITS". THESE ONES ARE USUALLY CULLED BY JILTED GIRLS OR AFTER AN UNSUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION.
Can you share the research data or source on the number of false rape cases placed at 99%? Thanks
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by qtguru(m): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Joblessness that's the issue
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Lumig: 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
grin
This is all ASUU's fault, making these young girls useless. Since they are jobless and schoolless, the only thing that remains is to be looking for unfortunate guys to wrap into eternal problems
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Jamesz12: 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
OP why are you in haste to post news here, it has been confirmed she was actually kidnapped in her home and thank God due to the alert on Twitter the police stormed there and arrested the bad guys. She did the video under duress
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Brokeloser: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
Penguin2:
This is why I will never join the bandwagon of fool who go hysterical whenever they here a lady claim she was raped.

Experience with that gender has taught me that if you agreed at a sum with them and they start demanding you add more money and you refuse, the next thing would be to shout rape.

If you are their boyfriend and suddenly they suspect your attention to them is waning, the next thing would be to start thinking of how to get you in a situation where they can claim you raped them.

Some of them take months to draw up plans on how to pin rape on a guy.

And when they succeed, you’d here idiots shouting “castrate the rapist” without probing for the truth.

Apologies to genuine rape victims but 70 percent of rape incidents these days are scripted to rope in the suspect/target.
One of the few nairalanders with sense

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Shebbs: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
You're Kidnapped And Your Kidnappers Allowed You To Text? Wow! I Don't Know Why Alot Of Nigerians Are So Dumb Mehnnn! It's Obvious She's Clout-Chasing.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by sweet16s: 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
AyinlaGbajumo:
Hurry up and take part in the official giveaway of 2,017,162 Bitcoins from Blockchain https://www.blockchain.com/apply

Just make sure you submit the genuine phrase of your wallet address and receive the deposit in your Crypto Wallet within 15 Minutes

Only geniune people can apply.
visit https://www.blockchain.com/apply to get started

Scam
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Lewisdinho(m): 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
Reasons These days i don't attach too much interest on women or give them attention. They can do anything to chase clout.

1 Like

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
Penguin2:
This is why I will never join the bandwagon of fool who go hysterical whenever they here a lady claim she was raped.

Experience with that gender has taught me that if you agreed at a sum with them and they start demanding you add more money and you refuse, the next thing would be to shout rape.

If you are their boyfriend and suddenly they suspect your attention to them is waning, the next thing would be to start thinking of how to get you in a situation where they can claim you raped them.

Some of them take months to draw up plans on how to pin rape on a guy.

And when they succeed, you’d here idiots shouting “castrate the rapist” without probing for the truth.

Apologies to genuine rape victims but 70 percent of rape incidents these days are scripted to rope in the suspect/target.
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
alsudan:
When her brothers start harvesting her body parts and mining her Skull, no one will answer her genuine call for help.
bad mouth
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by jaxxy(m): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
I don't think this was just cruise. The fact it got on Twitter was what stoped it and the gal is being persuaded to pity her potential attacker who is probably a friend as rape victims are usual raped by people they know and trust than strangers.

Nobody posts these kinds of information for cruise. Nobody!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by friendlyadvice: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
She no even fine set

Besides call 767 instead of tweeting about it
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Afonja hoe.
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by yusluvad(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
Result of social media fake life...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) / Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) / Fulani Boys Caught Stealing Goats In Kwara State (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.