Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? (1500 Views)

It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! / Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by Ebubu: 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
ezenwaez:

How much will I be paid? Someone said $106 now you say $120
you’ll be paid whatever is in your account when 21st reaches bro. If it’s 120 that’s in your account by 21st you’ll receive that sum. Whatever is in your account on 21st that’s what you’ll receive
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by ezenwaez(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ebubu:
you’ll be paid $106
Please I chose wire transfer please how much in naira will I be paid?
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by ezenwaez(m): 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ebubu:
you’ll be paid whatever is in your account when 21st reaches bro. If it’s 120 that’s in your account by 21st you’ll receive that sum. Whatever is in your account on 21st that’s what you’ll receive
Is it the balance that you are talking about or this month plus balance I don't understand?
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by Ebubu: 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please I chose wire transfer please how much in naira will I be paid?
I don’t really know. Me I was using payoneer. Receive the dollar in my payoneer account then send it to my GTB bank dollar account, then I go to bank, withdraw the dollar, meet aboki and exchange it at 1 dollar for 580 naira. Whereas normal banks exchange at probably 415 or so
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by ezenwaez(m): 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ebubu:

You’ll be hitting $120 by 21st April

Good work

Can I see your site
You will not be able to see my site here because I'm using blogger and Nairaland doesn't like the blogger link
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by Ebubu: 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
ezenwaez:

Is it the balance that you are talking about or this month plus balance I don't understand?
this month plus your previous balance put together
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by ezenwaez(m): 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ebubu:
I don’t really know. Me I was using payoneer. Receive the dollar in my payoneer account then send it to my GTB bank dollar account, then I go to bank, withdraw the dollar, meet aboki and exchange it at 1 dollar for 580 naira. Whereas normal banks exchange at probably 415 or so
Ok
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by ezenwaez(m): 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ebubu:
this month plus your previous balance put together
Wow omo, adsesnse is the bumb oooo
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by ezenwaez(m): 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
That aboki own dey risky ooooo
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
It means you have 4 attempts to input the *in that will be sent via mail...
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by Warrior247: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
ezenwaez:
I'm not sure lindaikeji made her money from Adsense it's pure lies, probably she made her money from third party advertisement.
What are you saying bro?

Linda Ikeji makes most of her money from Adsense. She makes about $80,000 a month, though she makes money from direct ads from the likes of MTN, UBA, Guest posting, etc.

Traffic is the main thing, and Linda Ikeji has it. She has millions of followers, and you can't compare your own followers to hers.

I know she must have upgraded from Google adsense to google adx now. Only people who have about five million traffic and above per month can request for google adx.

When Linda Ikeji started, blogging was not this hard. Now, lots of people are in to it and that has made it hard...

Lots of bloggers earn millions of dollars per month too bro. No be Nigerian bloggers o.

Traffic is the main thing.

Naijaloaded earns very well too.

Do you know how much Seun earns per month?
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by ezenwaez(m): 7:44am On Apr 17, 2022
Warrior247:
What are you saying bro?

Linda Ikeji makes most of her money from Adsense. She makes about $80,000 a month, though she makes money from direct ads from the likes of MTN, UBA, Guest posting, etc.

Traffic is the main thing, and Linda Ikeji has it. She has millions of followers, and you can't compare your own followers to hers.

I know she must have upgraded from Google adsense to google adx now. Only people who have about five million traffic and above per month can request for google adx.

When Linda Ikeji started, blogging was not this hard. Now, lots of people are in to it and that has made it hard...

Lots of bloggers earn millions of dollars per month too bro. No be Nigerian bloggers o.

Traffic is the main thing.

Naijaloaded earns very well too.

Do you know how much Seun earns per month?
Tell me what do I know
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by ezenwaez(m): 7:45am On Apr 17, 2022
$80,000 per month from adsesnse iro Lori iro
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:07am On Apr 18, 2022
Ebubu:
you no lie you see blogging, after it took me one month to make $12 with abeg, I run leave that shit grin

See Adsense should not be your main source of income, it’s really slow to make money on Adsense so as a man you have to have a basic means of income that puts large chunk of cash in your pocket often, then Adsense will now be a side gig. Imagine Adsense is your main stream of income what would you have been living on in the last 9monthsgrin

You did not do it well the first time...adsense can be done well n you can earn atleast 100 USD monthly. Have you tried SEO lately or run ads on Google and social media like facebook?
Do so n thank me later!
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by Ebubu: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

You did not do it well the first time...adsense can be done well n you can earn atleast 100 USD monthly. Have you tried SEO lately or run ads on Google and social media like facebook?
Do so n thank me later!
Adsense does not like traffic from social media.

They love traffic from Google searches and SEO/keyword searches.

Read the terms of Adsense well
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by Ebubu: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2022
ezenwaez:
$80,000 per month from adsesnse iro Lori iro
e shock me oo, unless her CPC is $100
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by ezenwaez(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ebubu:
How does she even Advertise her website
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2022
Ebubu:
Adsense does not like traffic from social media.

They love traffic from Google searches and SEO/keyword searches.

Read the terms of Adsense well

Who told you that? Forget what the terms states. .do you know how many times i have been given adsense with social media traffic? Bro, run ads n make your money, simple
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by ezenwaez(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Who told you that? Forget what the terms states. .do you know how many times i have been given adsense with social media traffic? Bro, run ads n make your money, simple
God bless you my brother, please valentine how much will I be paid is it $100 or $106 which is my current balance.

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by akinjuly77(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Who wants to sell his adsense account?
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by Warrior247: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ebubu:
See, I said Linda Ikeji advertise for companies like MTN, Tecno phones, and other big companies too...

I don't work with her, but have come across a blog post gave a break down of how much she earns..

And talking about Adsense, lots of people can can optimise their Adsense to get high CPC let alone Lindaikejisblog which is a big company.

Do you know how many million visits she is getting per month?

You can just google all these to have an idea... I'm not forcing anyone to accept wetin I talk o

Check

https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/see-how-much-linda-ikeji-makes-in-a-month-currently/
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by Warrior247: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

God bless you my brother, please valentine how much will I be paid is it $100 or $106 which is my current balance.
Oga why the doubt?

The threshold for any $ account is $100 and threshold for UK Adsense account is £60, if you make extra $1or £1, it will be added..

I no blame you Sha, if you received your first payment, you will have the experience

When you are paid, just share the info

Thanks

I hope you know Nigerianinfopedia does their research well..

Check break down

https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/see-how-much-linda-ikeji-makes-in-a-month-currently/
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

The whole 106 USD will be bank wired to you by April 21st.....cheers!
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by ezenwaez(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

The whole 106 USD will be bank wired to you by April 21st.....cheers!
God bless you my brother

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by ezenwaez(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Warrior247:
Oga why the doubt?

The threshold for any $ account is $100 and threshold for UK Adsense account is £60, if you make extra $1or £1, it will be added..

I no blame you Sha, if you received your first payment, you will have the experience

When you are paid, just share the info

Thanks

I hope you know Nigerianinfopedia does their research well..

Check break down

I will brotherly
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by ezenwaez(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
Please valentine how much will $106 dollars be in naira
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by EmzzylahPop(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
akinjuly77:
Who wants to sell his adsense account?
uk unverified available chat up on whatsapp 08168874109
Re: Google Adsense: PIN Exempt, Please What Does This Mean? by Hamzashaf99(f): 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ebubu:
you no lie you see blogging, after it took me one month to make $12 with abeg, I run leave that shit grin

See Adsense should not be your main source of income, it’s really slow to make money on Adsense so as a man you have to have a basic means of income that puts large chunk of cash in your pocket often, then Adsense will now be a side gig. Imagine Adsense is your main stream of income what would you have been living on in the last 9monthsgrin
Please what's the best way to learn about blogging. I have a job so it would mainly be a side hustle I can work on for years

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vbhostnet Review / 30-50k Budget: I Need An Active Instagram Account With Huge Followers / If You Have Facebook Group For Sale Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.