Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,691 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Justin Dean Spills The Beans In A Chat About How Korra Cheated On Him With Don J - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Dean Spills The Beans In A Chat About How Korra Cheated On Him With Don J (609 Views)

“korra Cheated On Me With Don Jazzy” – Justin Dean Reveals / Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out / Ifu Ennada Leaks Alex Chat About Yvonne Nelson & Nana Akua Addo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Dean Spills The Beans In A Chat About How Korra Cheated On Him With Don J by Gistposter: 11:22am On Apr 14, 2022
Justin Dean, Korra Obidi’s husband, has admitted that his wife ch#ated on him with popular Nigerian music mogul, Don Jazzy. In a recently leaked chat, the Chiropractor revealed that he recently discovered that they were having a relationship of some sort.

This new update comes after Peruzzi, a popular singer, was dragged and publicly exposed for allegedly sl##ping with the professional dancer. It was also claimed that their r#mantic relationship was confirmed. see chat >> https://www..com.ng/justin-dean-spills-the-beans-in-a-chat-about-how-korra-cheated-on-him-with-don-jazzy/
Re: Justin Dean Spills The Beans In A Chat About How Korra Cheated On Him With Don J by Dollarremix(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2022
Problems no dey finish. hope dem iyaeba dey see,no b to dey asked God when.
Re: Justin Dean Spills The Beans In A Chat About How Korra Cheated On Him With Don J by Kingpin1000: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2022
If this is true, men, I am flabbergasted.
Don jazzy no wan marry,na to dey knack people wife.
What an idiotic world.
Feminists over to you.
Re: Justin Dean Spills The Beans In A Chat About How Korra Cheated On Him With Don J by DigitalStepdad: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2022
I thought don J only likes playing in the backyard ... didn't know baba nah silent snipper.

There are still good women out there... but they are very naïve too.
Re: Justin Dean Spills The Beans In A Chat About How Korra Cheated On Him With Don J by toujurs: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2022
I talk am, i knew don jazzy bleeped this bitch. That was why she was so comfortable whyning her waist infront of don jazzy, while they were both having a studio session. If don jazzy eas shy a bit. And was focused on the key board.
Re: Justin Dean Spills The Beans In A Chat About How Korra Cheated On Him With Don J by toujurs: 11:53am On Apr 14, 2022
Kingpin1000:
If this is true, men, I am flabbergasted.
Don jazzy no wan marry,na to dey knack people wife.
What an idiotic world.
Feminists over to you.
Don jazzy recorded for her a beat, i am very sure she seduced don jazzy
Re: Justin Dean Spills The Beans In A Chat About How Korra Cheated On Him With Don J by mymadam(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
toujurs:
... i am very sure she seduced don jazzy

Really? I no believe d gist jare 'cos dem talk say Don Jazzy no fit 'do'. Abi na just wicked rumour ni? lipsrsealed
Re: Justin Dean Spills The Beans In A Chat About How Korra Cheated On Him With Don J by wallarwallar(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
Person wey wan marry all dis female celebrities shud always prepare 4 stuff like dis U wan marry star girl and u @ nt ready 2 pay d price.. Abegy na so easy

(1) (Reply)

Ride From London To Lagos: Adeyanju Arrives In An Africa Country / Rihanna Leaned Into Her Sexy Maternity Style With Sequined Bikini During Last Da / I’ll Continue Singing ‘she Tell Me Say’ – Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.