Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Special Advisers to Jonathan. Only one Igbo Man - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Advisers to Jonathan. Only one Igbo Man (8335 Views)

Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor / Wike Inaugurates New Special Advisers (Photos) / Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Advisers to Jonathan. Only one Igbo Man by emmydee(m): 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2011
just that GEJ is yet to appoint me as d special adviser on Information Technology. lets pray for the administration to succeed.
Re: Special Advisers to Jonathan. Only one Igbo Man by member479760: 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2011
Prof. Abati no go talk again, chop chop don reach ham.
Re: Special Advisers to Jonathan. Only one Igbo Man by whobemumu(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2011
already doomed dearie , he is not showing any clear difference from previous leaders
Re: Special Advisers to Jonathan. Only one Igbo Man by omo9ja1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2011
happy fresh air

enjoy smiley
Re: Special Advisers to Jonathan. Only one Igbo Man by Pa22(m): 3:44am On Jul 08, 2011
And it's the status quo again, with all other things remaining constant, including citenzenry dissatisfaction & setting of same goals by a very big brother!
Re: Special Advisers to Jonathan. Only one Igbo Man by shevalync: 7:06am On Jul 08, 2011
@Jarus,exactly my tot when I saw Dr Olagunju's name on d list.heard he's a very close pal to ibb.
Re: Special Advisers to Jonathan. Only one Igbo Man by ideylaff: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2011
@Jarus,exactly my tot when I saw Dr Olagunju's name on d list.heard he's a very close pal to ibb.

Sure Olagunju is, has bn on the scene for year in end now, hmmmm

He was one of IBB's close frinds who told him publucly that he his at fault for the June 12 Scenario, he said, IBB should not have given a transition date for Politics to kick off so no one will have the right to question IBB's siddon attitude as a Military Leader,

In short he was saying, IBB should have sat tight till he decides to leave,

Got so much money he has Gold door handles on all his doors inside his Mansion in Offa,

Please dont even go near his kitchen, cutleries and things, all gold as well (Learned but a very bush man) what do u need all these Gold crap for. in a house ,  way too tacky for my taste,

has 2 kids 2 my knowledge, spoilt to the brim with the non essentials of life,  but well mannered kids, and half cocky sometimes

they've had personal cars as early as teenage age, the girl and the boy,
Re: Special Advisers to Jonathan. Only one Igbo Man by Gbenge77(m): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2011
Sarah jibril has been compensated at last.
Re: Special Advisers to Jonathan. Only one Igbo Man by oladayo042: 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2011
Our version of democracy cannot be much more expensive. Is Nigeria the only country practising democracy? Naija Presidents with their legion of advisers.

I'm yet to see Special Adviser on Facebook Matters. [s]Afterall, Labaran Maku said Jonathan brought Facebook to Nigeria[/s]. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Special Advisers to Jonathan. Only one Igbo Man by Roland17(m): 12:02am On Jul 10, 2011
Duplication of office, Red Tapism, nepotism have always characterized Nigeria's Governance and with every passing day, more offices are duplicated just to pacify gluttons, resources more than enough to solve power and unemployment issues are wasted, yet many state government with similar sizes of un-elected government personnel have refused to pay the minimum wage to pacify the electorates who voted them and deserve better life.
Nigeria is a pathetic story of Thomas Hobbes Theory of state.
"Breath of fresh Air indeed"
God save Nigeria,
Re: Special Advisers to Jonathan. Only one Igbo Man by Igwe12: 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2011
We are still keeping an eye on GEJ. He has tried but the 3rd eye of Ndigbo is still wide open.
Re: Special Advisers to Jonathan. Only one Igbo Man by henry101(m): 4:01am On Jul 11, 2011
Igwe-1:

We are still keeping an eye on GEJ. He has tried but the 3rd eye of Ndigbo is still wide open.

Dnt you think you are a fool,
Re: Special Advisers to Jonathan. Only one Igbo Man by aljharem3: 4:12am On Jul 11, 2011
henry101:

Dnt you think you are a fool,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this should get him thinking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Special Advisers to Jonathan. Only one Igbo Man by russellino: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2011
Igwe-1:

Abeg quit this rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NCC Vows To Curb Hate Speeches In Social Media / EFCC Re-arraigns Atiku’s Lawyer Over $2m Money Laundering / Senatorial Road Project: Bayelsa Woos Shell, Agip, Aiteo With Tax Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.