Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,898 members, 7,863,092 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

The Tinubu Versus Osinbajo Titanic Clash: Avoiding The Yoruba Trap Of Mutually - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tinubu Versus Osinbajo Titanic Clash: Avoiding The Yoruba Trap Of Mutually (859 Views)

Tinubu Versus Buhari War Started Earlier Than Expected, By Dele Sobowale / Tinubu Versus Osinbajo In A Freestyle Rap Battle?? Who Wins / Garba Shehu: Buhari Avoiding The Lekki Incident Until The Facts Are Established (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tinubu Versus Osinbajo Titanic Clash: Avoiding The Yoruba Trap Of Mutually by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
You are already girl.

What's Yoruba Christian doing on radio Biafra's thread to the extent of singing praises of Nnamdi Kanu everywhere?

It's not today we've been on Nairaland.

You can go on and Deceive the gullible ones.

You've been busted yobabad
Cyynthia:

Must I be Igbo Hausa or yoruba before defending or criticizing those aforementioned tribes ?

Must I be Igbo, Hausa or yoruba before before defending the aforementioned tribes if good thing is done ?

Don't be a very shallow and myopic fellow boy!
Re: The Tinubu Versus Osinbajo Titanic Clash: Avoiding The Yoruba Trap Of Mutually by Cyynthia(f): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You are already girl.

What's Yoruba Christian doing on radio Biafra's thread to the extent of singing praises of Nnamdi Kanu everywhere?

It's not today we've been on Nairaland.

You can go on and Deceive the gullible ones.

You've been busted yobabad

So everyone defending kanu is Igbo ?

Your mentality shaa....Smh.. I am done with you

Olorun maje !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Calls For Calm As Violence Erupts In Kogi / Video Of Peter Obi In Egypt Understudying Egyptian Power Sector / I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.