Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu (843 Views)

Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. / I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
If Tinubu during Buhari's first tenure spoke out about how things were going in the country, or publicly asvised the government in letters like Obasanjo does, then i can say he was not in support.

But supporting an Administration to ruine lives of countless Nigerians, Physically, Financially and emotionally, for 2 terms is unacceptable.

Watching Nigerians suffer for 8 years, because of your selfish ambition is unforgivable.

The same way he watched the situation of Nigerians go from bad to worse as a result of his actions, is the same way his ambition will be resisted at the polls in 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vdt_jT5lMI

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
These people complaining in the video above are parents and relatives of some of those supporting Tinubu on nairaland.
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by TallerKola: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
ABAT should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs.

30 Likes

Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by Cajal(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Who are you?
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Cajal:
Who are you?

The one that will smile when he cries in over the result in 2023.
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass

30 Likes

Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Weak6Exers:
Jagaban of Borgu , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass

I wish elections were tomorrow. Nigerians all over cant wait to let him have a bitter taste of defeat.
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by Pagenaija1: 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
M

Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by BowlingTall: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by islandsscotch8: 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs.
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Asiwaju makers of men should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs.

He made buhari and buhari made Nigerians suffer. So we will make him regret.
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by cleatsmottled9: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubu , Jah bless the leader. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by paracolaxnear1: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa.
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
cleatsmottled9:
Tinubu , Jah bless the leader. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

How many of his supporters online can pay rent where they live, talk more of eco Atlantic city.
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by stainedanisus1: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu , your direction is what we will follow.

29 Likes

Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by cuddlyaplasta4: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi , Jah bless the leader.
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu , your direction is what we will follow.

Yes. You followed it in 2015 and it led to hunger in your households offline.
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
cuddlyaplasta4:
Asiwaju oko Remi , Jah bless the leader.

You registered all these accounts on the same day, to make it look like Tinubu has supporters online? While your family suffers offline? grin grin grin
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by ajekpaks(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
If Tinubu during Buhari's first tenure spoke out about how things were going in the country, or publicly asvised the government in letters like Obasanjo does, then i can say he was not in support.

But supporting an Administration to ruine lives of countless Nigerians, Physically, Financially and emotionally, for 2 terms is unacceptable.

Watching Nigerians suffer for 8 years, because of your selfish ambition is unforgivable.

The same way he watched the situation of Nigerians go from bad to worse as a result of his actions, is the same way his ambition will be resisted at the polls in 2023.

Honestly he should be apologizing for his role in setting the country a few years backwards...

instead he's been frolicking with the same people
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Asiwaju of Nigeria is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa.

The height of foolishness.
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by bicoloratrite9: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect , the most influential politician of this era. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
cleatsmottled9:

All these accounts same person. Lets see if you will bring all these fake accounts to come and vote Tinubu grin grin grin
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
bicoloratrite9:
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect , the most influential politician of this era. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

Unfortunately, greed will bring all that to an end. Will you bring all these accounts your using here to the polls? grin grin grin
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by holluwizzy: 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Gbaaaaam.

U have said something I want to hear from APC urchins since.

Their family members are suffering but they don't mind the suffering bcoz of ticket money and tamarc they will be assigned to.

Vulturereloaded:
These people complaining in the video above are parents and relatives of some of those supporting Tinubu on nairaland.
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
holluwizzy:
Gbaaaaam.

U have said something I want to hear from APC urchins since.

Their family members are suffering but they don't mind the suffering bcoz of ticket money and tamarc they will be assigned to.

Funny enough they are not many. All the account supporting Tinubu on this thread belongs to one person. No sane yoruba, who resides in Nigeria will be campaigning for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by holluwizzy: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lmaoo grin grin grin

Plz drink water drop cup.

My belle dey pain me of laughter... At the end of the day na oshodi under bridge they will end up.

Vulturereloaded:

Funny enough they are not many. All the account supporting Tinubu on this thread belongs to one person. No sane yoruba, who resides in Nigeria will be campaigning for Tinubu.
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by KoronaKola: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jagaban Borgu will be the president no matter what.
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
KoronaKola:
Jagaban Borgu will be the president no matter what.

Sure. In the old people home.
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Their account have been busted. They run away. grin grin grin
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by Wisetrue99: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

He is about to make the same mistake!

Stopping people from getting PVC here while the north are going home to home to register theirs

They used him the first time, they are about to use him again!

Mark my words
Re: I Would Have Forgiven Tinubu by techWriter3: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
politicians , your path is what we will followup

(1) (Reply)

Abraka Security Exchange Fire With Fulani Herdsmen Around Railway (Video, Pics) / Any Slogan For APC In 2023? / Peter Obi On The Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.