Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum (4772 Views)

Jim Iyke Spotted With Governor Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State (pic) / Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) / Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by aloyemeka1: 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2011
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
[size=14pt]Jim Iyke spotted at the airport with his mum[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-48A-DU_2KyI/ThRswSJqrpI/AAAAAAAAEnQ/AKpIQoRELcw/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

Awwwww, see him carrying his mum's bag. Y'all know what they say about men who are extra good to their mothers, :-)

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/07/jim-iyke-spotted-at-airport-with-his.html
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by mamagee3(f): 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2011
His mum looks like she's very ill. . .

And Jim Iyke is holding that handbag like it's his. grin grin

I hope he's not a homo. grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 07, 2011
Is that Naija Airport? the one I saw last year Nov? when did it becomes this clean? I doubt this is naija Airport jooo

I like his mum already jare. Seriously looking like a true naija mother on her jean skirt
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:57am On Jul 07, 2011
@Mama Gee

simply pathetic that you are not proud of your mother whether healthy or not.

mama it is better you were not born.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by aloyemeka1: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2011
jennykadry:

Is that Naija Airport? the one I saw last year Nov? when did it becomes this clean? I doubt this is naija Airport jooo

I like his mum already jare. Seriously looking like a true naija mother on her jean skirt

Yes, Naija airport that is.
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2011
mama-gee:

I hope he's not man-lover. grin grin

i feel like calling you a BIG F00L.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by sleechi(f): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2011
I LOVE DAT PIX, ITS SO COOL, GUYS CAN 4GET ALL ODA LADIES IN THEIR LIVES B UT NOT THEIR MOTHERS, smiley
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by russellino: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2011
wow. i suddenly stopped disliking him
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2011
Too sweet.
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by Outstrip(f): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2011
Awwwww. He is holding his mom's purse. Sweet mother
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by uchemummy(f): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2011
mama-gee:

I hope he's not man-lover. grin grin

Highbros:

she is a big fool. stupid girl

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by mamagee3(f): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

@Mama Gee

simply pathetic that you are not proud of your mother whether healthy or not.

mama it is better you were not born.
Highbros:

uchemummy:

she is a big fool. silly girl
Nigerians and their hyperventilating over nothing!!!

Did I even mention anything bad about his mother? you confused dafts!

I was only referring to Jim Iyke's demeanor in the picture, get your facts straight and read between lines, you crazy raasclats!
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by ixora3(f): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2011
dts cool he wud know how to tk cre of his wife
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by aloyemeka1: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2011
Short like his mama. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by rubi(f): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2011
His mum looks well taken care of. Kudos to Jim on this one
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by mamagee3(f): 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Short like his mama. tongue tongue tongue tongue
More like you. . . grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2011
mama-gee:
Nigerians and their hyperventilating over nothing!!!

I was only referring to Jim Iyke's demeanor in the picture, get your facts straight and read between lines, you crazy raasclats!

mama-gee:

I hope he's not a homo. grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by mamagee3(f): 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2011
^^Have you suddenly become braindead that you had to quote my posts as your own contribution to the forum?

Seriously, Are you okay?
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by 190: 12:36am On Jul 13, 2011
^dont u dare - the minute u try that with my wife ogugua - i wud die for her angry angry

else ---

I would grind your n[i]ip[/i]ples in a blender and serve it to you as pineapple Milkshake  undecided undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 13, 2011
mama-gee:
^^Have you suddenly become braindead that you had to quote my posts as your own contribution to the forum?

Seriously, Are you okay?

I should be asking you.
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 13, 2011
mama-gee:

mama-gee:

You dare call someone else's mother ill and expect people to clap at your post? How healthy looking is your own mother? Looking at the pic on your profile you seriously look sick with your kwashiokor looking head and to top it up again you are bald headed. So yea you look very ill

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by stkris(m): 8:53am On Jul 13, 2011
jennykadry:

You dare call someone else's mother ill and expect people to clap at your post? How healthy looking is your own mother? Looking at the pic on your profile[b] you seriously look sick with your kwashiokor looking head[/b] and to top it up again you are bald headed. So yea you look very ill

grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by jackpot(f): 6:34am On Jul 14, 2011
So? undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by jackpot(f): 6:38am On Jul 14, 2011
@ mama-gee
pls help me remove that profile picture of yours. I almost had concussion lookin at it. Your hair looks like a wytch's *no offence*

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by donfeco1: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2011
jim and mum good guy keep making her happy still from Donfeco

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by rully2: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2011
Aww, sweet mother, But how do we know its his Mom
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by Gbenge77(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2011
Cool.
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by semid4lyfe(m): 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2011
@mama-gee
Your case is not completely hopeless.

I fit recommend one ''mama'' for Yaba wey go mix better cream give you for those horrid pimples on your face grin

Meanwhile, like the name implies, lipstick is meant to be used only on the lips. STOP USING IT ON YOUR FACE TOO tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by hackney(m): 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2011
jennykadry:

Thats abuja airport.
spick 'N span.
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by labaks(f): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2011
why insult mama gee dis much? grin grin grin grin
seriously mama gee, before u insult others, try checking yourself out if u ain't worse. I actually tot u"r one Beyonce or J.lo, not until i checked ur pix; and i was like ''damn', wat an ugly duckling'. I'm sure you see nothing bad in what you wrote but it's actually bad dearie. angry angry angry
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by shotster50(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2011
donfeco1:

jim and mum good guy keep making her happy still from Donfeco

Take your pinky azz somewhere else,
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by mamagee3(f): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2011
semid4lyfe:

STOP USING IT ON YOUR FACE TOO tongue grin grin grin grin[/i]
So in your village when sweat mixes up with rose cheeks, it now becomes lip stick right? undecided

I don't even have your time, next!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Movie-star-face-swaps[photoshop Or What] / Top Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadau Expelled From The Hausa Film Industry / Lil Frosh Biography | Age| Lifestyle| Networth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.