Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum (4779 Views)

Jim Iyke Spotted With Governor Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State (pic) / Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) / Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by mamagee3(f): 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2011
jennykadry:

You dare call someone else's mother ill and expect people to clap at your post? How healthy looking is your own mother? Looking at the pic on your profile you seriously look sick with your kwashiokor looking head and to top it up again you are bald headed. So yea you look very ill
Why don't you stick out the stick that won't stop piercing your butt and chill the freak out!

And by the way, aren't you amebo no.1. . .A leader in mama and papa's jokes and insults. . .how many parents have you insulted on this forum even going as far as calling their mothers all sorts of names and their fathers gorillas, how many wives have you insulted on here or do you want me to expose you like I did to 190. . .I can always go back to all of your summer 2009 e-fights you know? it's easier to play an innocent hypocrite isn't it? undecided

And for the record, I'm not bald-headed so yeah, get over yourself and stop looking for the slightest opportunity to throw abuses and start different e-fights one after the other or even two at the same time with different users which is the only thing that keeps you going and happy on this forum.

Isn't this a public forum where everyone is entitled to their opinions?

And I stated mine, his mother was probably sick that's why she probably wore the cardigan and the flops in the airport or it could have been the cold weather there, I don't know and I'm not sure but it could be one of the reasons mentioned.

How in the world is that offensive? undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by aloyemeka1: 5:25am On Jul 17, 2011
mama-gee:

Why don't you stick out the stick that won't stop piercing your butt and chill the freak out!

And by the way, aren't you amebo no.1. . .A leader in mama and papa's jokes and insults. . .how many parents have you insulted on this forum even going as far as calling their mothers all sorts of names and their fathers gorillas, how many wives have you insulted on here or do you want me to expose you like I did to 190. . .I can always go back to all of your summer 2009 e-fights you know? it's easier to play an innocent hypocrite isn't it? undecided

And for the record, I'm not bald-headed so yeah, get over yourself and stop looking for the slightest opportunity to throw abuses and start different e-fights one after the other or even two at the same time with different users which is the only thing that keeps you going and happy on this forum.

Isn't this a public forum where everyone is entitled to their opinions?

And I stated mine, his mother was probably sick that's why she probably wore the cardigan and the flops in the airport or it could have been the cold weather there, I don't know and I'm not sure but it could be one of the reasons mentioned.

How in the world is that offensive? undecided

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=484044;type=avatar[/img]

These are your fingers?. They remind me of Akala's knuckles.
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 17, 2011
mama gee has suffered grin Funny thing is, she doesnt care tho
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2011
@Mama-Gee, u are s*t*u *p*i*d for the first comment you made
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2011
lol all that epistle for me? Lol there is a huge difference between insulting someone who started insulting my family first and insulting someone who has not insulted my family or even knows who I am. You just got up one morning and started insulting a woman who does not know if you and your bald head and pimples face exists or not and expect people to clap for you eh kwa? Who even dash you medical school? With your fingers typing like it's expereinced it's early stage of parkinsons disease , I hope it will be able to document things right and not insult some patient because you reckon they don't look healthy.

BTW good that you took that pic off your profile that is to say my post got to you. You might wanno consider gluing your forehead with more hair to cover the pimple and bald head or better still use olay. If you cannot afford olay, please try tura and save us the eye sore.

BTw , I don't know who's telling you, you look healthy, you look sick and this is from your fellow sister
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by labaks(f): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2011
Hahahahhaha! Mama gee don suffer. @all, make una leave mama gee alone na! Afterall, she already explained she didn't mean it d way u guys are taking it. Abeg e don do jare
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum by Ruq: 12:34am On Jul 18, 2011
ogugua88:

I should be asking you.
LMFAO!!!!!

jennykadry:

You dare call someone else's mother ill and expect people to clap at your post? How healthy looking is your own mother? Looking at the pic on your profile you seriously look sick with your kwashiokor looking head and to top it up again you are bald headed. So yea you look very ill

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can't comment anymore just gat to laff at ye responses y'all shouldn't kill mam gee. grin cheesy wink smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Flaunts His Fine Lady On Twitter (photo) / Kim Kardashian-west Steps Out In Style (pictures) / Gbagaun Of The Day : What’s Wrong With DONJAZZY Tweets? (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.