Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? (1654 Views)

Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit / DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells / Ekiti APC Members Accuse Fayemi Of Supporting Obaseki In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by Joylove2324(f): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by Ttalk: 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
An that Frigga guy I pity. Since many Yoruba are declaring, I wonder how he is going to cope with his soliloquy. Before he cry on Tinu thread then on Osinbajo then on Fayemi and on Amosu thread body go tell am.

His salty tears is always a delight to me.
Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by helinues: 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

These two monikers created same day. Sharing same post by same person grin
Helinus is this you?

The 3rd Moniker created same day also.

grin grin grin

The 4th Monicker created same day grin

The 5th Monicker created same day grin

Tell us hoe their writing pattern are the same. That's how to prove yourself
Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by Frigga13: 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
helinues:

You know, the strategy now is how to win the election before 10pm on election day as the oppositions have nothing to offer Nigerians.

If you wake yourself to truth on Nigeria politics of today

You will understand that Apc is over in the entire Northern Nigeria

And south is not in bed with Apc before now.. except for Yoruba people

Then you understand why North is quiet about 2023

Listen well.. Na only southwest noise you go dey hear and dia gods daily visit to North for acceptance

Observe this pics ..

Not by noise .. never been noisy matter

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by Rollsnjaguar(m): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
Same monikers created same day by same person grin grin grin

February 19, 2022

islandsscotch8:
Jagaban is the answer. You got our support come rain come sunshine

cleatsmottled9:
Jagaban Borgu .

paracolaxnear1:
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi slayer of Meth cannibals. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass

cuddlyaplasta4:
Asiwaju Tinubu don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him.

stainedanisus1:
Jagaban Borgu no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado. Akanbi must feat ni sha

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by helinues: 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ttalk:
An that Frigga guy I pity. Since many Yoruba are declaring, I wonder how he is going to cope with his soliloquy. Before he cry on Tinu thread then on Osinbajo then on Fayemi and on Amosu thread body go tell am.

His salty tears is always a delight to me.

Those people have no strategy regarding 2023 election. Na anywhere belle face which is a great opportunity for SW ambition
Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by helinues: 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Same monikers created same day by same person

February 19, 2022

But I have never campaigned for Tinubu's presidency. Can't you hold those monikers responsible without affiliating them with my moniker. You can easily go to my recent threads to see where I stand
Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by Ttalk: 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Frigga13:

Listen well.. Na only southwest noise you go dey hear and dia gods daily visit to North for acceptance

Observe this pics ..

You are lair, which part of the north you dey?
Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by joyandfaith: 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
helinues:

And when it's raining, Khaki might get soaked while the leather would bounce off the rain

Don't you think
Leather may not be useful even during rain due to thunder and flooding.

When there is heat, leather will be useless and khaki may be good alternative.

Don't you think?
Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by Frigga13: 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ttalk:

You are lair, which part of the north you dey?

k
Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by helinues: 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Frigga13:

Observe this pics ..

Says someone who has been loosing back to back. Even when GEJ won his first election, SW supported him but he lose when SW back out.

Your opinion/submission about Nigeria political affairs would always be watery until you proof is wrong by winning major argument or support. You have no record of that on this forum and if you believe you do, post proofs
Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by helinues: 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
joyandfaith:

Leather may not be useful even during rain due to thunder and flooding.

When there is heat, leather will be useless and khaki may be good alternative.

Don't you think?

Wrong, both Khaki and Leather are useless when it's sunny.

But leather have the privilege of withstanding cold weather far better than Khaki
Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by Frigga13: 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
helinues:

But I have never campaigned for Tinubu's presidency. Can't you hold those monikers responsible without affiliating them with my moniker. You can easily go to my recent threads to see where I stand

Brother .. you denied Tinubu like this ..

No !

Will never ever take you serious ..

You just an online troll

Cc Seunmg
cc Legendhero

This guy no be am..

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by helinues: 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
Frigga13:

Brother .. you denied Tinubu like this ..

No !

Will never ever take you serious ..

You just an online troll

Cc Seunmg
cc Legendhero

This guy no be am..

See, let me dare you 1 billion times. Provide a single proof where I have supported or campaigned for Tinubu's presidency. 100k Naira is even at stake if you could
Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by Ttalk: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
helinues:

Those people have no strategy regarding 2023 election. Na anywhere belle face which is a great opportunity for SW ambition

They can't stop SW, either Tinubu or Osinbajo is bigger and sellable than their best. Obi is just regular politician that you'll find 1000 of his type in SW.

With his performance, he wouldn't have won second time in SW

It is a pity that SE politicians have taken their electorate for granted. No matter how poorly they perform they would always win their second time. But their online miscreants have stupid effrontery to focus their hate on SW
Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by Frigga13: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
helinues:

Says someone who has been loosing back to back. Even when GEJ won his first election, SW supported him but he lose when SW back out.

Your opinion/submission about Nigeria political affairs would always be watery until you proof is wrong by winning major argument or support. You have no record of that on this forum and if you believe you do, post proofs

Nairalanders know everything Asgard frigga Odin post online is authentic as it comes ..
no be noise

This monikers get pure and undiluted info.. not propaganda and news

Tell me troll one thing this monikers said that turned out to be lies ..

Just one thing ...

But you troll denied ever supporting Tinubu today

You’re a troll and pity who takes you serious

You believe a site of 1 millions same monikers can make you relevant in Nigeria political space

Time waster ..

Wake to reality

I have respect for asiwaju .. and he knows that.. personally no be noise and still call him out

But this Yoruba human having supported Tinubu
Only to throw him under the bus is evil and devilish

Na wao for Yoruba people

Hope tomorrow politicians are studying this human character

Helinues is from Ogun State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by joyandfaith: 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
helinues:

Wrong, both Khaki and Leather are useless when it's sunny.

But leather have the privilege of withstanding cold weather far better than Khaki

Oshiomole khaki is good for sunny period. It is pure cotton. And if thunder strikes and flooding occurs, leather will not help you. Stay indoor.

Khaki and leather have different functions. Both are useful, depending on circumstances.
Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by Frigga13: 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
helinues:

See, let me dare you 1 billion times. Provide a single proof where I have supported or campaigned for Tinubu's presidency. 100k Naira is even at stake if you could

Take your hundred k and shove it in your arsehole

Me provide you prove .. your brain gone sour?
No forget yourself for my mention.

Go through you own post.. or you’ve been on his payroll for nothing

My last reply to you on Nairaland

You’re never worth it .. helinues

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by Ttalk: 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
Frigga13:

Nairalanders know everything Asgard frigga Odin post online is authentic as it comes ..
no be noise

This monikers get pure and undiluted info.. not propaganda and news

Tell me troll one thing this monikers said that turned out to be lies ..

Just one thing ...

But you troll denied ever supporting Tinubu today

You’re a troll and pity who takes you serious

You believe a site of 1 millions same monikers can make you relevant in Nigeria political space

Time waster ..

Wake to reality

I have respect for asiwaju .. and he knows that.. personally no be noise and still call him out

But this Yoruba human having supported Tinubu
Only to throw him under the bus is evil and devilish

Na wao for Yoruba people

Hope tomorrow politicians are studying this human character

Helinues is from Ogun State

You are not even ashamed you are using multiple monikers on a faceless forum.

Who is bankrolling you?
Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by Frigga13: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ttalk:

You are not even ashamed you are using multiple monikers on a faceless forum.

Who is bankrolling you?

Can you prove they’re all same person?

Or your linage remain stunted fools

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by Ttalk: 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
Frigga13:

Can you prove they’re all same person?

Or your linage remain stunted fools

Your mumu na follow come, with all your noise like rabid dog, you will still lose ni laslas.

Nothing for Obi Pandora. It's just that I pity sane Igbo who will share consequence of a foolish troll like Frigga
Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by Frigga13: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ttalk:

Your mumu na follow come

Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by okefranci: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nobody is attacking Tinubu but some guys who are working with BAT are attacking and rubbishing Osinbajo seriously and they need to call them in order
Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by Ttalk: 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Frigga13:

Yoruba man.

Politics is not for emotional laden person like you.
You can't contest election and win.
You can't vote and make the right choice
You couldn't even analyse simple political issue and you want to spend entire of your youthful age creating multiple accounts name only to spew rubbish.

I dey enjoy your salty tears, I swear
Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by ChoCho54(f): 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
helinues:

Helinues, you again?

You challenged me with providing proof which I did but you quietly crawled away.
Please I need the 100k for something very important if you are really serious.

There's an attitude I have observed through your online activities, and I have come to the conclusion that you are fickle.

Offended? I don't care! grin

Frigga13 hold your peace.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by limeta(f): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
If for any reason a yoruba man becomes president come 2023 thats it , every region will walk their way out the shithole

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by adekolaelect(m): 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Frigga13:
Yoruba wailing

Yoruba people are so confused no be small

Yoruba people having been opening threads upon threads on all social media to abuse and curse their god and spite his worshippers

Yoruba people off line have been in print insulting and abusing osibanjo .. and those Yoruba for osibanjo abusing their god

Now a Yoruba man in their usual manner and self is opening thread to question the sanitof his fellow Yoruba people

And guess what.. he wants to blame his superiors and people they look up to .. to blame for their Yoruba curses and abuses grin

Are Yoruba people not funny

Even their Yoruba god launched the first attack.. when a god said he have no grown up son grin

This Yoruba people and their funny Yorubatic style of avoiding responsibility

Helinues who Yoruba wan blame for Yoruba abusing and cursing themselves
Shot up Yorubas are not abusing themselves but some Intruders from potopoto barn hopeless region are doing so . Oshinbajo and Tinubu is ours .we are not a Tribe that failed to have only one reasonable Vibrant political leader to lead them than to make noise up and down "It is our turn to produce presidency " as if they have any candidate that can win 5 state for the part that nominate them for presidency.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by Frigga13: 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ttalk:

Politics is not for emotional laden person like you.
You can't contest election and win.
You can't vote and make the right choice
You couldn't even analyse simple political issue and you want to spend entire of your youthful age creating multiple accounts name only to spew rubbish.

I dey enjoy your salty tears, I swear

Yoruba man

k
Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by ChoCho54(f): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ttalk:

They can't stop SW, either Tinubu or Osinbajo is bigger and sellable than their best. Obi is just regular politician that you'll find 1000 of his type in SW.

With his performance, he wouldn't have won second time in SW

It is a pity that SE politicians have taken their electorate for granted. No matter how poorly they perform they would always win their second time. But their online miscreants have stupid effrontery to focus their hate on SW
You are slow. Go and check out Imo state and the succession pattern. Go and check Anambra.
In the East, we vote individuals not party, and nothing is guaranteed.
Stop fishing for idiots just to sound woke.
Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by Ttalk: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
limeta:
If for any reason a yoruba man becomes president come 2023 thats it , every region will walk their way out the shithole

Na lie, all your threats are in Nairaland. We remember how you planned to relocate all your business back to the East in 4years. This is 2022, Young Shall Grow is still dropping adventurous Igbo people by the bridge at Berger in Lagos
Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by Zeemam: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
Is the other way round
Re: Who Are Those Attacking Tinubu All In The Name Of Supporting Osinbajo? by ThankGodFriday(m): 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
They are Yoruba Christians

Yoruba Christians are supporting Osibanjo while Yoruba Muslims are supporting Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Vote Not Fight" The Last Words Of Daniel Shot In Kogi Election - Picture / Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide / I Am Envious Of How Abia Managed To Get It Right.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.