Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,922 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

Men Also Cry!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Also Cry!!! (1569 Views)

Nagging- Men Also Nag / Are Men Also Victims Of Domestic Abuse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Also Cry!!! by pansophist(m): 1:58am On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

That's me. All my neighbours think I'm a billionaire. cheesy

One Nigerian girl billed me 300K last week. I was shocked. Was wondering the part of my lifestyle that made her think I have 300k to waste on a fish brain!

Haha your own na 300k. One actually billed me 1M before, I shock. I asked her, will you collect it if I give it to you, she said yes. I said I don't have, she come de price am, asking how much can I cough out? On top my money? grin

My family has never even asked for half of that amount from me, but somehow, an e-girl wanted it from a man that she has never contributed one naira in building. Talking about reaping where you did not sow. Guess what followed. Instant ghosting.

4 Likes

Re: Men Also Cry!!! by Acidosis(m): 4:48am On Apr 15, 2022
Framed:

Correct. I agree. The first man who went blind on my street where our family house is, was told by the doctor that part of his problem was caused by holding back tears over many years. Doctor said tears is a cleansing therapy for the eyes. I no shame that day the news hit me hard, grateful for my girl as well.

That was an improper diagnosis. Blinking cleans the eyes. Yawning too.
Re: Men Also Cry!!! by postmann: 8:24am On Apr 15, 2022
cococandy:

Men are not mysterious. Just human

Things like this are why men have a higher successful suicide rate than women.
Also the reason why young boys will die before they talk about their sexual assault at the hands of older men and women. Because they feel they can’t be seen as weak. Whereas it’s nothing to do with weakness.

#thepartriarchyhurtsmentoo

Even in the most difficult of circumstances, a mother holds back her tears for the sake of her little children; for fear of not demoralising and making them feel hopeless in that particular situation. Likewise, men are trained to take it in the chin in the most difficult situations, not breaking down and cry (abomination)! What would the followers do, when a leader is given to emotions and tears? It's unmanly as it is irresponsible!

I don't expect a world where women should have a higher suicide rate than men. It can only happen on a planet where the evil forces have succeeded in bridging the gender gap -- and we might as well get there someday with the speed at which we're heading towards the 'equality' goal.

And yes, men are mysterious human beings with 80% of patents belonging to them. Much of the remaining 20% are joint-gender patents still lead by this mysterious, mostly-bearded, adrenaline-driven warriors who would do anything, not sparing his life, to defend a noble cause.

2 Likes

Re: Men Also Cry!!! by fattprince(m): 8:36am On Apr 15, 2022
RightToReject:

I wonder how you even conceived the thought that you, of all women, can ever be qualified to sweeten my ego. Don't give yourself hope; stop daydreaming.

Bye-bye!
You can never beat a woman when it comes to argument. You can see how you are teaching her logically why her replies were just nonsense emotional sentiments. She will only pull you into emotional bullshit where you end up bantering snide remarks and insults that's where she's gradually dragging you to.

1 Like

Re: Men Also Cry!!! by fattprince(m): 8:39am On Apr 15, 2022
It's you who's mentally ill from pussy worshipping. What that guy said was fact. Well fact for real men not wussies.
Re: Men Also Cry!!! by Arsenate(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2022
fattprince:

You can never beat a woman when it comes to argument. You can see how you are teaching her logically why her replies were just nonsense emotional sentiments. She will only pull you into emotional bullshit where you end up bantering snide remarks and insults that's where she's gradually dragging you to.
I think the idea is to call them out on their bullshiit, not really to "beat" them. You'll find they try to silence men who do that using snide remarks and all sorts of labels aim at blackmail. Sane and reasonable folks always see through that, though.
Re: Men Also Cry!!! by GboyegaD(m): 10:59am On Apr 15, 2022
It is normal to be vulnerable. I know how to mask my emotions when need be and know when to be so truthful about them. Na emotion I express, I no kill person.

3 Likes

Re: Men Also Cry!!! by JovialJune(f): 11:07am On Apr 15, 2022
If only they can quote me directly kiss

4 Likes

Re: Men Also Cry!!! by NoToPile: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2022
Framed:

Correct. I agree. The first man who went blind on my street where our family house is, was told by the doctor that part of his problem was caused by holding back tears over many years. Doctor said tears is a cleansing therapy for the eyes. I no shame that day the news hit me hard, grateful for my girl as well.

Really @ bolded first time I am hearing that oo
Re: Men Also Cry!!! by NoToPile: 11:18am On Apr 15, 2022
Acidosis:

That was an improper diagnosis. Blinking cleans the eyes. Yawning too.

Hian this is more wierd, yawning ke, I can still understand blinking.
Re: Men Also Cry!!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2022
NoToPile:

Really @ bolded first time I am hearing that oo

The man said so when he returned from his medical trip, you know the type your president buhari is always going on every 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Men Also Cry!!! by fattprince(m): 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
Arsenate:

I think the idea is to call them out on their bullshiit, not really to "beat" them. You'll find they try to silence men who do that using snide remarks and all sorts of labels aim at blackmail. Sane and reasonable folks always see through that, though.
Exactly what I wanted to write. But You ignore them after calling them out on their bulshiit.
Re: Men Also Cry!!! by fattprince(m): 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
NoToPile:

Hian this is more wierd, yawning ke, I can still understand blinking.

Well you close your eyes when you yawn. It could be true too.
Re: Men Also Cry!!! by cococandy(f): 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
postmann:

Even in the most difficult of circumstances, a mother holds back her tears for the sake of her little children; for fear of not demoralising and making them feel hopeless in that particular situation. Likewise, men are trained to take it in the chin in the most difficult situations, not breaking down and cry (abomination)! What would the followers do, when a leader is given to emotions and tears? It's unmanly as it is irresponsible!
Unlike in a mom’s case, your partner is not your child. If you do your due diligence and select a partner you can rely on, you won’t be afraid that everything will fall apart when you cry. If you lose a parent or a friend or a child, if you are facing a life-changing/debilitating medical diagnosis, if you’re injured in a bad accident, you should be able to cry about it. And your woman should be equipped enough to hold your head and handle issues while you recoup. Even beyond that.

I don't expect a world where women should have a higher suicide rate than men. It can only happen on a planet where the evil forces have succeeded in bridging the gender gap -- and we might as well get there someday with the speed at which we're heading towards the 'equality' goal.
I don’t want that world either. There’s absolutely no reason why successful suicide should be prevalent in one group over another for the simple reason that one group is poorly equipped to deal with emotional and life’s issues.

And yes, men are mysterious human beings with 80% of patents belonging to them. Much of the remaining 20% are joint-gender patents still lead by this mysterious, mostly-bearded, adrenaline-driven warriors who would do anything, not sparing his life, to defend a noble cause.
laughable

5 Likes

Re: Men Also Cry!!! by cococandy(f): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
GboyegaD:
It is normal to be vulnerable. I know how to mask my emotions when need be and know when to be so truthful about them. Na emotion I express, I no kill person.
Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Men Also Cry!!! by postmann: 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
cococandy:

Unlike in a mom’s case, your partner is not your child. If you do your due diligence and select a partner you can rely on, you won’t be afraid that everything will fall apart when you cry. If you lose a parent or a friend or a child, if you are facing a life-changing/debilitating medical diagnosis, if you’re injured in a bad accident, you should be able to cry about it. And your woman should be equipped enough to hold your head and handle issues while you recoup. Even beyond that.

I don’t want that world either. There’s absolutely no reason why successful suicide should be prevalent in one group over another for the simple reason that one group is poorly equipped to deal with emotional and life’s issues.

laughable

"Women and children"

You will hear these three words most often in times of crisis or in times of privileged disbursements. Women and children do share a lot in common and chiefly in common is the need to be catered for and protected by the male in their lives.

A woman, as proven by science, would develop some manly traits when she attains motherhood for the sake of her child. For real men, these traits are inherent. He would not be found weak, CRYING!

And there's a difference in letting the tears drop in private -- which is absolutely OK -- than actual crying (wailing) like the OP presented "crying as a child". That's shameless and a deliberate normalisation of making men comfortable with being a Ponce.

I've been in a ghastly accident. My vehicle of less than a year was written off and I had a calcaneus fracture that took me for the first time to a hospital. There was no reason for me to cry or even shared tears. Those examples of yours are what make women cry, not men.

About the suicide tendencies in relation to gender: It's not a perfect world, and it never will be. For every peace we enjoy, there's a corresponding war or at least the threat of it. There's and always will be a CHRIST in humanity's struggles and challenges and that Christ like the biblical ONE is most likely a He than a She and so is the corresponding suicide rate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Horrible First Time Sex Experience / 5 Reasons Why You Should Cheat On Him With Another Man That Loves You. / Are You Still Using Your Wedding Ring ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.