Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,763 members, 7,959,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

A man should'nt hit/beat a woman! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A man should'nt hit/beat a woman! (1575 Views)

When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? / Updates On The Demonic House Help That Horribly Beat A Baby / Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A man should'nt hit/beat a woman! by womenCorner: 4:43am On Mar 10, 2012
BUT… if you know that the ONLY reason you married him was because he has money, holds a certain title, or is in a particular class DON'T COMPLAIN & just pray that he doesn’t kill you! Hey, you didn’t marry HIM anyway, YOU MARRIED HIS MONEY!!! And the money is behaving well well, isn’t it grin? It bought you that nice dress that you’re wearing, bought you that weave/wig & let’s not forget about those Prada shoes with matching handbag. Oh! & that nice house in Lekki equipped with car & driver! A carnal woman can see how intriguing it is to be MARRIED TO MONEY, but money can’t love you, it can’t buy joy & it doesn’t make a good companion.

Women must learn to SEE PAST A MANS POCKETS to see his HEART! A man who loves his woman WILL NEVER HIT/BEAT HER! And a woman who loves her man WON'T CARE HOW FULL/EMPTY HIS POCKETS ARE! [/b]Yes, men DO have their own roles to play regarding their WIVES (Not young boys killing themselves to buy their GIRLFRIENDS wigs/weaves!), but I'm talking about US AS WOMEN for now. I'm not saying money isn’t important because it is, but not when it’s used as a determinating factor whether or not you’re capable of loving or marrying a person, because TRUE LOVE IS A SPIRIT THAT DOESN’T KNOW THE VALUE OF MONEY. I urge all women to [b]STRENGTHEN YOURSELF FIRST [/b]before engaging into marriage. Educate yourself (if you want to), buy your own luxuries (car, jewelry, clothing, etc.) [b]DO YOU REALLY NEED A MAN TO DO THESE THINGS FOR YOU? [/b]Learn to [b]SAVE MONEY. When you’ve established yourself, you’ll find that you’re not looking for a man to do anything for you EXCEPT LOVE YOU, & to do other things that HE SHOULD DO as a HUSBAND. The foundation of relationships should be LOVE, not money!

~ If you should find yourself in an abusive relationship/situation find help & GET OUT IMMEDIATELY!!!
https://www.facebook.com/HurtingWomenOfTheWorld

1 Like

Re: A man should'nt hit/beat a woman! by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 10, 2012
Emmmmmm it is not easy nawww. The size of the pocket determines how I'll look into his heart tongue

No pocket no heart worth lookin into cool
Re: A man should'nt hit/beat a woman! by queensmith: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2012
seriously, people keep talking as if every man has money? Why haven't I come across many of these men myself?
Re: A man should'nt hit/beat a woman! by moHot(f): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2012
jennykadry:

Emmmmmm it is not easy nawww. The size of the pocket determines how I'll look into his heart tongue

No pocket no heart worth lookin into cool

YOU FOR REALZ?? wink wink cheesy grin grin grin

queensmith:

seriously, people keep talking as if every man has money? Why haven't I come across many of these men myself?

LOL
Re: A man should'nt hit/beat a woman! by cibageigy: 12:59am On Mar 13, 2012
U all better wake up n smell d air! Guyz r seeing thru ur facade of fake luv n goldigging crap! So check urself b4 u reck urself!

1 Like

Re: A man should'nt hit/beat a woman! by queensmith: 6:31am On Mar 13, 2012
^^here we go again talking like guys have money, is there something i'm missing here?
Re: A man should'nt hit/beat a woman! by maclatunji: 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2012
womenCorner: BUT… if you know that the ONLY reason you married him was because he has money, holds a certain title, or is in a particular class DON'T COMPLAIN & just pray that he doesn’t kill you! Hey, you didn’t marry HIM anyway, YOU MARRIED HIS MONEY!!! And the money is behaving well well, isn’t it grin? It bought you that nice dress that you’re wearing, bought you that weave/wig & let’s not forget about those Prada shoes with matching handbag. Oh! & that nice house in Lekki equipped with car & driver! A carnal woman can see how intriguing it is to be MARRIED TO MONEY, but money can’t love you, it can’t buy joy & it doesn’t make a good companion.

Women must learn to SEE PAST A MANS POCKETS to see his HEART! A man who loves his woman WILL NEVER HIT/BEAT HER! And a woman who loves her man WON'T CARE HOW FULL/EMPTY HIS POCKETS ARE! [/b]Yes, men DO have their own roles to play regarding their WIVES (Not young boys killing themselves to buy their GIRLFRIENDS wigs/weaves!), but I'm talking about US AS WOMEN for now. I'm not saying money isn’t important because it is, but not when it’s used as a determinating factor whether or not you’re capable of loving or marrying a person, because TRUE LOVE IS A SPIRIT THAT DOESN’T KNOW THE VALUE OF MONEY. I urge all women to [b]STRENGTHEN YOURSELF FIRST [/b]before engaging into marriage. Educate yourself (if you want to), buy your own luxuries (car, jewelry, clothing, etc.) [b]DO YOU REALLY NEED A MAN TO DO THESE THINGS FOR YOU? [/b]Learn to [b]SAVE MONEY. When you’ve established yourself, you’ll find that you’re not looking for a man to do anything for you EXCEPT LOVE YOU, & to do other things that HE SHOULD DO as a HUSBAND. The foundation of relationships should be LOVE, not money!

~ If you should find yourself in an abusive relationship/situation find help & GET OUT IMMEDIATELY!!!
https://www.facebook.com/HurtingWomenOfTheWorld

It is a 2-way thing, no sensible young man wants a gold-digger for a wife and at the same time he should learn to be responsible. He should set a minimum standard for himself. The relationship should be symbiotic.

I am not saying all men have money but a gold-digger will always look beyond her husband to satisfy her material desires if she cannot gold-dig from him.
Re: A man should'nt hit/beat a woman! by ronkebp(f): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2012
I don't know any woman that does not like 'money' and any man that does not like 'sex'. God has divided it equally, if you don't have enough money to spend, (go for men), if you as a lady do not have enough time or strength for kpekusing then go for women. It is simple, no need for wahala.
Re: A man should'nt hit/beat a woman! by queensmith: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2012
maclatunji:

It is a 2-way thing, no sensible young man wants a gold-digger for a wife and at the same time he should learn to be responsible. He should set a minimum standard for himself. The relationship should be symbiotic.

I am not saying all men have money but a gold-digger will always look beyond her husband to satisfy her material desires if she cannot gold-dig from him.

but the fact still remains a man must have gold for it to be dug?

This advice will only apply to the few rich men in the world, special cases if you must. What of the normal everyday jacks and johns?
Re: A man should'nt hit/beat a woman! by freecocoa(f): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2012
OP maybe I don't understand your post but all I know is that money is very important especially when considering marriage and on the hitting aspect,shey you know anger can sometimes overcome people,if a man hits his woman maybe just once outta extreme anger doesn't mean he loves her not,and quite frankly some women deserve slaps from time to time to keep them in check.
Re: A man should'nt hit/beat a woman! by ronkebp(f): 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2012
maclatunji:

As if we don't have many men looking beyond there wife's sexual prowess to satisfy their sexual needs and when you ask, they will tell you it is in the nature of men to cheat, it is also in the nature of women to like comfort and money, it is just a matter of self-control and priorities.
Re: A man should'nt hit/beat a woman! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2012
Re: A man should'nt hit/beat a woman! by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 17, 2012
One of the problems with the human race is its one size fits all mentality. @ OP while I'm in support of your of your opinion I have this to say: I would not begrudge a lady from a poverty-ridden background who's got nothing going on for herself trying to land a well off gentleman, do I approve?no! Still one canunderstand the motivation behind such pursuits, would I want to marry such a lady if I were well off?no! It doesn't preclude the fact that she might end up loving said dude for whi he is though. Like I said, as humanns we should be able to handle each situation based on its individuality and uniqueness.

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice / Who Would You Save? / Please Advice: Postponement Of Election Will Disturb His Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.