Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State (24539 Views)

Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President / Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President / Lawrence Ewhrudjakpor And Ovie Omo-agege: Meet The Two Urhobo Senators-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Cardealer2021(m): 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
who is the strong running mate from Delta South that will deliver the votes for him? Delta South is stronghold of PDP, even Uduaghan as former governor was unable to win the zone when he decamped to APC. Beside, Delta Central votes is not guarantee for him unlike before, since all the major political parties are feeding their candidate from the zone and Ogboru being in the race with another party is deadly blow for him, because both of them will share his previous votes, while PDP votes remains intact. Of recent, his foots soldiers, Monday Igbuya and Jaro, from Delta Central defected to PDP. Mark my words he will
finish a distance third in this election.
Agege governorship aspiration is dead on arrival
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Cardealer2021(m): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kennyprince:

Talking about population and being the 4th ethnic group in Nigeria,the ijaw tribe is not bigger than Tiv nation of Benue, Taraba, Nasarrawa and part of plateau state.

The ijaw comes behind the Tiv people in terms of population. Go and check the records
No dey follow ijaws argue.
Majority of ijaw population are illiterates and drunkards
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Prettygirl200(f): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
grin Any time I see you here I always remember my good friend back in then in university Ayebaseighe Powell he always talking off points like you.
Swears he is really talking off point.He is everywhere in this forum saying Yen yen yen everytime
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Thinktwicemybro: 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Ijaw Republic our home.Ijaws being the 4th largest tribe and having a population of over 10 percent of Nigeria deserves 2 more states and more LGAs for Bayelsa state.
Bayelsa state is bigger than 10 Nigerian states and have over 550 villages and settlements but are so marginalized in times of LGAs.
Forget that lie population figure in book that many falsify.
The truth remains.
All Nigeria's offshore oil go with Ijaw Republic because we are the ones sharing borders with the whole ocean.

Ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are fully together and are not scattered by God.
The Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization is asking the Nigerian system to restore us to none balkanized by creating Toru-Ebe State (for Ijaws of Ondo, Edo, Delta), Oil-Rivers State (for Ijaws of Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States and increase Bayelsa LGAs to the proper number as it is in other States.
These states are economically viable.

Failure to do this, we are going to take full militant actions in every way so as to leave Nigeria and go for Ijaw Republic.
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by tnerro1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
But he will not resign from the senate so as to create a level playing field for other contestants ba?

Section 84(12) was maliciously put into the electoral act to favor some against other, political appointees should resign but ā€œ elected appointees ā€œ should not resign.

The court will strike it out.
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Hydroxide(m): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
Omo Agege will likely win Delta, Whether he is in APC or PDP.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by nairavsdollars(f): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
Omo Agege, squirrel thinking himself to be lion

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Visasolution048: 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

I am not interested in Nigeria's election but Ijaw Republic own but if ever I vote in the Presidential election it will be for Tinubu and I will tell my followers to do same.
All because of how Tinubu did Lagos when he was Governor then.
And i was there

Are you kidding me??

I swear Tinubus tenure lagos state was a slum...Then Lagos was dirtiest state in Nigeria...Fashola turned Lagos around boss...Lagos is the hand work of Fashola.

You can vote Tinubu for other things ooh..Not for w.t he did in Lagos..
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by tnerro1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Ijaw Republic our home.Ijaws being the 4th largest tribe and having a population of over 10 percent of Nigeria deserves 2 more states and more LGAs for Bayelsa state.
Bayelsa state is bigger than 10 Nigerian states and have over 550 villages and settlements but are so marginalized in times of LGAs.
The truth remains.
All Nigeria's offshore oil go with Ijaw Republic because we are the ones sharing borders with the whole ocean.

Ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are fully together and are not scattered by God.
The Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization is asking the Nigerian system to restore us to none balkanized by creating Toru-Ebe State (for Ijaws of Ondo, Edo, Delta), Oil-Rivers State (for Ijaws of Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States and increase Bayelsa LGAs to the proper number as it is in other States.

Failure to do this, we are going to take full militant actions in every way so as to leave Nigeria and go for Ijaw Republic.

Relax and take something to cool you down

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Thinktwicemybro: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
OrganicCluster:
THESE NIGER DELTANS NA WAA OO.

PERSON GO BORN PIKIN CALL AM
1) OMO-AGEGE
2) AKPANU DUE DEHE
3) LOPKOBRI HEINEKEN

I FEAR WHO NO FEAR UNA.
Kpokpogari
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by ashetu(m): 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by linearity: 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
The truth remains.

I think you meant to type 'keyboard militant actions', so where is the next bus-stop for you and your fellow keyboard warriors, Twitter abi na Instagram?
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
grin Any time I see you here I always remember my good friend back in then in university Ayebaseighe Powell he always talking off points like you.

Honestly Iā€™m Ijaw, but that guy talks off point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by ohireku(m): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
The white lion of Delta has joined the race. Wish your good luck.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by wizzy106: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
It has ended for him grin grin

DitariDisciple2:
The truth remains.

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by buckeyemedia: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
The truth remains.

Please Shut up.

Nonsense Mumu go to Bayelsa State your Ijaw Republic.
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by DitariDisciple2: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Please Shut up.

Nonsense Mumu go to Bayelsa State your Ijaw Republic.
Ijaw Republic carries all Ijaws of Ondo Edo Delta Bayelsa Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Eastlink(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
The truth remains.

The Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization is asking the Nigerian system to restore us to none balkanized by creating Toru-Ebe State (for Ijaws of Ondo, Edo, Delta), [s]Oil-Rivers State (for Ijaws of Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States[/s] and increase Bayelsa LGAs to the proper number as it is in other States.

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by oluwole4love: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Confusion will be in the camp of Ibori now, because Ibori is becoming weaker daily as Okowa might take his stand alone too.
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by otokx(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

This one that engineered the insurrection that led to the Mace being stolen in the Red Chambers.

He was rewarded with DSP of the Red Chambers by the Evil Party.

He now wants to continue from where Okowa stopped.

Is Okowa in APC?

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by otokx(m): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Agege governorship aspiration is dead on arrival

Do you reside in Delta State?

2 Likes

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
garfield1:

He can still get ovuozorie Macaulay to defect or strike a deal with tompolo or the powerful okumagba family
On what ground will Macauley and Tompolo decamp? Even when Uduaghan Macauley personal friend decamped, he didn't decamped with him, so on what basis will he decamped this time around, when his boss and personal friend is back to PDP? Even if Macauley decide to decamp, he will not swing any votes, he is inconsequential in Isoko, let alone the entire Delta South. For Tompolo, he didn't decamp when he was having issues with Buhari, is it now that he has won APC/Buhari that he will decamp?
The day Omo-Agege decide to run one man show and sideline all stakeholders of Delta State APC was the day he buried his political career.

2 Likes

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Realhommie(m): 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
Cardealer2021:

He contested against a woman. undecided
Delta central has been an opposition to pdp.
I don't see age winning the election cus he can't win delta north neither south.
Even the delta central will be 50/50
He defeated Amori first time, even with all the PDP machinery. Evelyn is also powerful, being female or not. It was no mean feat by Agege.

And never say never again. Buhari defeated a sitting president after all. In politics the dynamics can change, it's all about interests bro.

2 Likes

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Realhommie(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
omoharry:
You are still getting emotional over for this APC /PDP party matter? Don't waste your time oo! They are the same oo! except you are one of the thieves in politics. Then you carry on and break your head over their matter.
But Delta state will never have that devilish and Fulani sympathizer party .Other parties are welcome to wrestle power from Ibori the thief, who is the God father of Pdp In that state .
Hahahahaha
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Guide777(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
Maze robber as Governor? I wish him luck.
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by JohnieWalker12(m): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
Realhommie:
Stop talking nonsense. As it is now the state is in bondage under the leadership of PDP. All they know how to do is to steal and share money.

Show me one APC state that is a saint and I will show you a Nigeria that is working. undecided
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by JohnieWalker12(m): 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
Honlucas:

hello pdp done nothing in delta state pdp don fail for here

PDP, APC, APGA, LP which party never fail Nigeria All of them na the same thing, so no dey waste your time.
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Majesty33(m): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Look at this one that brought tout to steal mace, wants to become governor,well anything can happen in the zoo.
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by executive12: 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
Even a thug wants to be Governor of Delta State. Nonsense.
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by executive12: 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

I am not interested in Nigeria's election but Ijaw Republic own but if ever I vote in the Presidential election it will be for Tinubu and I will tell my followers to do same.
All because of how Tinubu did Lagos when he was Governor then.
And i was there.

And I guess you also voted for Buhari. With your type, Nigeria cannot make progress.
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by asobo1: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
garfield1:

I repeat tyoden,hon gagdi or senator dimka is the next governor.why woman leader is Dr Mary ekpere
Why are you confusing yourself? So it is no more Tyoden, you have included Gagdi and Dimka. Soon you will include Dr Netanwe or Paul SAN grin

Yusuf Gagdi a muslim governor of Plateau state shocked You must be joking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta ā€“ Kachikwu / "An Abundance Of Scorpions" By Hadiza Isma El-Rufai (Launching Photos) / Tony Elumelu Commissions Aisha Buhari Foundation Maternity Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.