Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State (24533 Views)

Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President / Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President / Lawrence Ewhrudjakpor And Ovie Omo-agege: Meet The Two Urhobo Senators-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Unzerious: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hydroxide:
Omo Agege will likely win Delta, Whether he is in APC or PDP.
Nah, not in Delta. The Turnout can't be compared to 2019's Chief G. O. Ogboru. He is unpopular in Delta. If APC gives him the ticket, Either PDP or a Third force will Win.

#Meffy2023
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Obesity(m): 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
grin Any time I see you here I always remember my good friend back in then in university Ayebaseighe Powell he always talking off points like you.

Stop making me laugh. I thought you wanted to praise him grin
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Obesity(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
Unzerious:

Nah, not in Delta. The Turnout can't be compared to 2019's Chief G. O. Ogboru. He is unpopular in Delta. If APC gives him the ticket, Either PDP or a Third force will Win.

#Meffy2023

You don't know much about politics in Delta.

Omo Agege is popular but Delta is a PDP state. APC winning in Delta is going to be very difficult unless PDP sell themselves or through the use of federal power and or buying the hearts of the electorate with money. I mean money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by lordprogress: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
Agugbadin:
No way for APC in Delta state after destroying Nigeria as a nation you now want to destroy Delta state God forbid.
Some times is not about party is more of a tribal thing ovie omo-agege is a trusted son of Urhobo and our own senator, so if I were to vote I am definitely voting for him but then again in a PDP state does vote really count.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Unzerious: 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
Obesity:

You don't know much about politics in Delta.

Omo Agege is popular but Delta is a PDP state. APC winning in Delta is going to be very difficult unless PDP sell themselves or through the use of federal power and or buying the hearts of the electorate with money. I mean money
APC won the 2019 Election. If you had followed the tribunal, you'll see PDP's Inconsistency in Rigging (i.e mutilated result sheets and Foreign Ballot Papers). Victory was sure for Chief Great, but the DSP manoeuvred his way and sold the people's Mandate.
The CDS is from Delta, be sure the election will be rigged. Chief Ibori's anointed Candidate isn't the Governor's choice, be sure of a division in the PDP; Then there's Meffy.
The Candidate will decide APC's chances at the Polls. If the DSP is made the Candidate, anything can Happen.
#Meffy2023

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Firstcitizen: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
grin Any time I see you here I always remember my good friend back in then in university Ayebaseighe Powell he always talking off points like you.

grin could be the same person
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
lordprogress:

Some times is not about party is more of a tribal thing ovie omo-agege is a trusted son of Urhobo and our own senator, so if I were to vote I am definitely voting for him but then again in a PDP state does vote really count.

Electoral act will put a check to rigging
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Franking: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
I hope he doesn't win. Incompetent and selfish.
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Realhommie(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
JohnieWalker12:

Show me one APC state that is a saint and I will show you a Nigeria that is working. undecided
You missed the point.
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Realhommie(m): 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
Unzerious:

#Meffy2023
No be rigging PDP dey take win normally? And you say Agege is unpopular in Delta, really?

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Unzerious: 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
Realhommie:
No be rigging PDP dey take win normally? And you say Agege is unpopular in Delta, really?
Do you follow the Political affairs in Delta state?
Omo Agege is from an Unpopular part of Urhobo (...) , they are known for their tricks. He won his Senatorial election on the back of Chief Ogboru.
Ibori made it possible for Gov. Okowa to win in '15 and '19 (Via rigging), currently they are at logger heads on who will produce the next Governor.
Delta might just play into the Hand of God grin
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by President2001(m): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
Who stole our maze and put it under Abuja bridge some years ago
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by BeeNG3: 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
Long overdue

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Techguy96(m): 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
trutharena:

I salute you coz you know the right thing to do. Even Asari Dokubo also know good thing.

God bless Ijaw people
God bless Asiwaju Jagaban
Ijaw nation is not possible, you guys undermine other ethnic groups in delta state and are always in one land grabbing tussle issue or the other.

You are in almost all Niger delta state by as are minority except for bayelsa and maybe portharcout
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Techguy96(m): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
Realhommie:
Delta election will be determine by delta north, because I don't see the south n center supporting same person.
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by candygist: 12:27am On Apr 15, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Ijaw Republic our home.Ijaws being the 4th largest tribe and having a population of over 10 percent of Nigeria deserves 2 more states and more LGAs for Bayelsa state.
Bayelsa state is bigger than 10 Nigerian states and have over 550 villages and settlements but are so marginalized in times of LGAs.
Forget that lie population figure in book that many falsify.
The truth remains.
All Nigeria's offshore oil go with Ijaw Republic because we are the ones sharing borders with the whole ocean.

Ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are fully together and are not scattered by God.
The Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization is asking the Nigerian system to restore us to none balkanized by creating Toru-Ebe State (for Ijaws of Ondo, Edo, Delta), Oil-Rivers State (for Ijaws of Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States and increase Bayelsa LGAs to the proper number as it is in other States.
These states are economically viable.

Failure to do this, we are going to take full militant actions in every way so as to leave Nigeria and go for Ijaw Republic.

You know Sabi where Aso rock dey ?
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Mypeople2(m): 7:31am On Apr 15, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Ijaw Republic our home.Ijaws being the 4th largest tribe and having a population of over 10 percent of Nigeria deserves 2 more states and more LGAs for Bayelsa state.
Bayelsa state is bigger than 10 Nigerian states and have over 550 villages and settlements but are so marginalized in times of LGAs.
Forget that lie population figure in book that many falsify.
The truth remains.
All Nigeria's offshore oil go with Ijaw Republic because we are the ones sharing borders with the whole ocean.

Ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are fully together and are not scattered by God.
The Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization is asking the Nigerian system to restore us to none balkanized by creating Toru-Ebe State (for Ijaws of Ondo, Edo, Delta), Oil-Rivers State (for Ijaws of Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States and increase Bayelsa LGAs to the proper number as it is in other States.
These states are economically viable.

Failure to do this, we are going to take full militant actions in every way so as to leave Nigeria and go for Ijaw Republic.
You well so ?
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Mypeople2(m): 7:33am On Apr 15, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1514604967134302219?t=LGPFWkJWG7w-dCbJ_J8jRQ&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty5oKFX1UXA
Imagine a thief, that stole a maze saying he wants to be our president. May God deliver Nigeria
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by eldoradoxx: 7:37am On Apr 15, 2022
Realhommie:
What do you mean? Didn't APC dethrone the ruling party at the center? Secondly, Omo-Agege also defeated a PDP candidate the first time on his way to the Senate, he was in LP then, again in 2019 he repeated same even with PDP as the ruling party of the state.

I'm just trying to say in Nigeria politics anything is possible. And just as people are fed up of APC government at the center Deltans are also tired of PDP, it's been 23 years of failure.
Winning Senatorial election is far easier and cheaper than winning the Governorship seat. In Delta, PDP has been entrenched like a cult group. Its like dreaming of PDP winning Lagos or APC winning Rivers. Its not possible politically. Go and mark it.
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Nigeriainpeace: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2022
You go fail big time this one way no get single level for Abuja e no fit use him office empowers people yeye man this is the end of ur political relevance Rest In Peace advance
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by rolexino(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Agege is Lagos why delta?
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State by Igbofam: 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
sosanova:
Delta is PDP
PDP is Delta

This is why development is running away from Delta State

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns / Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary / Nigeria Hits 5,000MW Power Generation Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.