Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) (45439 Views)

Many Appointees Of Tinubu Are Treating Him Like An Orphan - Bosun Oladele / 6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun / 2023: Traders Declare Support For Osinbajo (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by mhmsadyq(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
When will you start talking about his achievements in the last seven years?

1. Fueled his car himself in a fuel station.
Next.....
Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by chiefolododo(m): 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
May God save you.
NoSentiment:

You are the real liar. Tell us the ratio of muslim to Christians appointed by the Christian extremist (Osinbajo). Farooq didn't say there are no Muslims in the VP office but that they are a minority.
Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by jaxxy(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
SenatePresdo:
As if it was the Aso Rock Houseboy that appointed those ones by himself.

Judas Osinbajo is a Pastor and a religious Bigot, he cannot be given the most powerful position in Nigeria.

We don't need bigots, be it a Christian or a Muslim.

Osinbajo can't be our president, neither would Tinubu.

APC should find another Candidate, Maybe Amechi or someone else.

Is he really a bigot? Or will he accept fair representation? I think the Vp is a fair and law abiding public officer.
Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by Geeman2006: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
Yoruba turned Hafiz kawo to Afeez Kau grin
Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
Arysexy:

Tinubu urchins are already playing their last card seeing that very brilliant candidates like peter obi and Osibanjo are great obstacle to Tinubu. They now play religion card which Northerners can easily be lured with.

They will fail woefully

Your comment is Okay, but there is no need for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by GEEBITE: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
The list you quoted is outdated as I can see my boy Moraks and Ajimobi's daughter(Jibola Ajayi) on the list. They have all been sacked with few redeployed to some MDAs .
TheNiceGuy:
Out of how many appointments made?

Because you're all Hypocrites.

If this were to be Buharis's appointment, you all will let the hell loose with Islamization noise.

Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by Ogunleti01: 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
VEXT:

Yes am Ur God
Go tell am to ur parents! since they did not properly bring you up
Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by haslaw(m): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Osinbajo AKA odale and a liar
Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by Abelr123: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
I'm just here laughing at all of you. You all are the same folks that will criticize Buhari for Nepotism.

What percentage of the VPs appointees are NOT Yoruba. Just go through that list and compare his Yoruba and then Southern and then Northern appointments as a percentage of all appointments.

Pastor Boy Boy carry Buhari oil for head, and that's not a good thing. He is as bigoted, from the Yoruba angle, as Buhari.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by ArewaNorth: 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
Seun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBmw7rQYVUQ

https://www.thecable.ng/osinbajos-office-releases-video-of-muslim-appointees-amid-bigotry-accusation

I have first hand Information that, all those from the North are PMB's appointments to VP's office not VP's chosen appointments. One of those in the list I'm very much acquainted to and he told me Buhari's close associates put Northern Muslims close to VP to monitor his activities especially after some incidences that happened when PMB was sick....
The allegations on PYO are about personal appointments he made or those President asked him to nominate or the ones he did when he was in acting capacity....
Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by hamouston91(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sweetplum:
you are all cursed and born to suffer. Osinbajo ll be president. And you ll be among those suffering. It's not a curse but your birthright

How was he born to suffer, can you try to be semi illiterate for at least a day? Your stark illiteracy is Stupendously out of this world, if not, you would have known that this is a political forum and every one here is a politician with his or her own ideology. Your idiocy is only an epitome of your illiteracy, It is okay to be a a stupid fool at home in the midst of your family but it is stupid to be such here on a political forum. Dunce!
Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
hamouston91:

if not, you would have known that this is a political forum and every one here is a politician with his or her own ideology.
Pained soul.
I see your misery.
Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by DLSReigns: 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
A lot are drowning in their hate. Voluntary madness @ its peak!
Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by musicwriter(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
ShaqFu:
Lol. I doubt it. However I believe it's never prudent to vote a pastor as president of this country, or any country at that.

No non Muslim or someone not sympathetic to Islam would force acceptance of the following condition before commenting on his/her forum.

"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

This forum as a whole is pro-islam but you won't see it because it's very subliminally being promoted. The managers are all about balancing and counter balancing christian VS Islamic views to cover up where their allegiance truly lie.

I like to study such things and I've taken note over the years. That's why the owner claims to be an atheist because he understands the majority of members of this forum are christians.

However, if the owner is truly an atheist, it means he doesn't own the forum for real but has a Muslim head. But that's not likely because a Muslim would never hire an atheist. The owner of the site necessarily has to be Muslim. That's the only logical conclusion I could arrive.
Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by derecho(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
You get time o. Maybe they expect him to go to Abuja central mosque to select those that would work with him.
lagosrd:
out of 40. So you expect all of them to be Moslems abi? Na only Una get Nigeria . how many aides does buhari have and how many are Christians. Desperate primitive hyprocrite

1 Like

Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by derecho(m): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
Not Only OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE Pls add
APATINUBULEKUN to it
Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by Bimpe29: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Politics has always been so dirty.
Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
Do the division, I'm waiting.

That's 80 appointees altogether.

WAITING
ivolt:

It is not too late to learn math. Simple division would have saved you from this.
As to Buhari, we don't even need to count.
We know he doesn't care.
Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by luluman: 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Judas Osinbajo is a Pastor and a religious Bigot, he cannot be given the most powerful position in Nigeria.

Were you not taught any manners? You open your mouth 12inches & call people names & you think you made any sense?
Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by luluman: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
nams77:
Ok. Noted. Politics don start.

Osibanjo is a good candidate. He was been careful not upturn the cart so that the northern caliphate will not nail him. The few steps he took in the absence of Bihari jolted them and since then, osibanjo has been on a tight leash and been watched carefully.
Most persons saying he is quiet and docile don't understand the magnitude of power at the centre.

You are dealing with murderous fellows who can kill at the drop of a hat. Resignation is not even an option as death still lurks around the corner. To put it plainly, osibanjo is walking a tightrope on a high mountainous precipice.

Another good material is Obi Peter.
These are the men that can reset the clock of this country. If we can have straight 16 years of these types of candidates in quick succession, Nigeria may just be great again.
But las las, the wicked cabal will not allow men like these to hold the reins of this country.
foolish Nigerians also will want to play the ethnic card.
Nobody should bother quote me o. I won't even notice
Mr mumu, you for just shut up sef.
Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by luluman: 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
joyandfaith:
Osinbajo. Being a pastor in RCCG doesn't make such person a man of God/Christian/ evangelist. Professor Kperogi is wrong in all accusations against him. Osinbajo is a politician, academician, pastorpreneur and businessman. He might even be a cultist.

I don't see him as solution to Nigeria problems. He can only be a solution if he works toward regionalism. I believe he has spirit of Awolowo.
Just as I believe you have the spirit of an ant.
Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by luluman: 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
Millimann:
I like Osinbajo and Tinubu. They have paid keyboard warriors working hard by promoting their image here on Nairaland.

I wonder if they are also paid N30K.
I concur. Some people are already sick cos of them
Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by joyandfaith: 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
luluman:
[s]Just as I believe you have the spirit of an ant[/s].
Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by emmyseg(m): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2022
Ameachi that has been given a turban, you're indeed from the stone age
SenatePresdo:

Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by KingDamzzy(m): 11:44am On Apr 15, 2022
Big shame on the Kperogi individual.

Shameless trying to use religious sentiments to discount the best presidential candidate that has declared so far.

Kperogi should hide his face in shame. His stupid agenda is already in the gutter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity / Photos Of Yahaya Bello’s Abuja Mansion Shared By The SignalNG (Video) / Picture Of Buhari, Okorocha & His Son, Amen And P.A. Ebere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.