Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) (45209 Views)

Many Appointees Of Tinubu Are Treating Him Like An Orphan - Bosun Oladele / 6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun / Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by olatuns2017: 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
Contekbbc:

You that you have what it takes to govern NIGERIA.
Go and form a party or join one and contest and let's see if you will even win your WARD let alone your local government

I win my ward against Osibanjo

He is a stooge of Tinubu

If you minus Tinubu from Osibanjo

=

Stack professor ; they are many in my street

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by Boyooosa(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Oracleforce:

Some of the religious and ethnic leaders are the cause of all these tribal and religious wars in our society.
Muric is one such example...his mission is to blackmail all non-Muslim potential candidates for the presidential seat.. And he has been doing this with a sense of responsibility.

Nigeria...we are here watching as the scene unfolds

Naso
Look at that confused kperogi, a supposed to be intellect, he was busy counting the numbers of redeemed members in government.

The questions should be:
1. Are they qualified?
2. Are they competent?
3. Are they performing?

Other things na jara
As his luck will have it, osinbajo was able to respond with the numbers of the Muslims under his influence/office
Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by Boyooosa(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Asianjollof007:

I blame the greedy oyibo for this stupid amalgamation, there's nothing like unity amongst us. It's either we go back to regionalism or we dissolve everything make everybody dey go im papa house.

Lols....

It is well
Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by Contekbbc: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
Bro,I come in peace but may the best candidate get the seat!

olatuns2017:

I win my ward against Osibanjo

He is a stooge of Tinubu

If you minus Tinubu from Osibanjo

=

Stack professor ; they are many in my street
Re: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) by Nobody: 9:07am On May 11, 2022
[quote author=OrganicCluster post=111945456][/quote]saw ur message how i felt help u bro me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List / Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral / Photos Of Yahaya Bello’s Abuja Mansion Shared By The SignalNG (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.