Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home (65910 Views)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? / Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by helinues: 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Benny6944: 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
Well deserved bro. better than $3m worth of pendant lol.

FLETS YOUR FIFA MONEY
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by GistFullGround: 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sweetplum:
What now concern us

Be inspired!
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Shurtman79(m): 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Money is good

To all my real niggarrrrs on Nairaland

Lets declare a war on poverty
HOW please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Pain(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
David the Slayer of Bad Energy Vampires and Beef Goliaths
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Stargangz: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
Vanity upon vanity grin
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by JohnBullMySon: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
He should have gone for Eko Atlantic.
In years to come, banana island will be worthless.
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Joclebs(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Joclebs(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Eriokanmi: 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
Good for him. Hope he has other investments outside real estate. He's got good houses already.
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Oluwomonext212(m): 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
Amen and me too
pretydiva:
Congratulations obo. I'm next in line. So help me God
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Omniman(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
Uprightness100:
It is Good to Build Mansions, Palaces, skyscrapers , Palatial edifices and all sorts of architectural wonders,

But in all these, it most Important to Genuiely build our lives on JESUS Christ, the Solid rock, and Live according to his Ways so that we will be qualified to make Heaven at last. Because nothing we have here on earth will matter on the side of eternity. Nothing we own here will be going with us.

Omo na so so Bad belle Yiu get... sad
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by simonchuks4(m): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nice one, make all burns boy fans go die
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Allisgud: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
When Dem say davido give out that 250m to charity I just dey laff his mumu fans,davido who's breakfast is clout lunch is attention,will make a video on how he was sharing the money cash or cheque

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by 3ple9ine(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
I won't be surprised if he comes later and say "guess how much I bought bag of cement and sand, may God help us in this country"

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Mcslize: 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
blazingblender:
How many house this dude wan get abeg ??
I thought he just packed into his house last year
Plus the one his father dashed him

When money too long, what do you expect?

Happy for him though.

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Studentdelta2: 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by olancho: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
Imagine I have been looking for land to buy at banana Island I have not seen. David is lucky to get the land
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by pikechukwu6(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
What a poor boy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by greatness77: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
blazingblender:
nigeria is a country where d rich keeps getting richer and d poor poorer

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by GloriousGbola: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
Klass99:
I don't understand, I thought he had a home in Banana Island already or was it fake news I read that time on this same nairaĺand?

All these yeyebrities are the same. Everyday a different fabu so they can get sm validation.
Same way he was talking s**t about 30 billion in account and grown men were arguing it was true

Dude can pose in different mansions everyday and people will swallow the bs

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by pegix(m): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Money is good

coming from the number.one hater of this ur so called frogged voice artiste

Come on..
David money shock slawormir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Elidrisy20: 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
Land no dey finish for this banana island?
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Dare1971(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
Congrats to him.
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Paulianfa(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
I wonder why God chooses whom He loves, Davido is among.
I try everything just to get money
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by grandstar(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Why didn't he contact me? I for chop like ₦40m commission.
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by seyz91(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
cheesy
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Money is good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Rexymania(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Fool... 100 years from now, Banana island go duh be like mainland
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by flemblem(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
blazingblender:

Keep counting ��…. OBO ni se ❤️�
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by seyz91(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Confirm!
oz4real83:
the house he packed to isn't his "dream home", it is now he wants to build the dream home. When your financial situation increases to a higher level, sometimes you realise that the house you have been living in for many years isn't actually your dream home, the car that has served you faithfully for years, is no long your dream car, even in some cases, some people suddenly realise that their spouses are no longer their dream spouses. Human desires are always unlimited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran / Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Burna Boy Meets Kanye West At Paris Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.