Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home (65914 Views)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? / Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by robinsonnunto: 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
the ones he already have are now nightmare homes, chaiiii money sha.....

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by seanwilliam(m): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
tspun:
grin the bolded got me rolling cheesy
it’s the truth bro .

When i was in school, was dating a girl , she was the best thing to me after slice of bread, as in as at then , I felt so lucky dating her and she too like shakara with stupid behavior

We broke up and we moved on.. so recently was surfing on Facebook , saw her profile with all this yeye slay mama post , I said to myself , “chai oboy you fhuck up “

Assuming I married her , it’ll take the grace of not to chase her now that my eyes are opened
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by chijokz(m): 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
Joclebs:
Good evening everyone,

All I need right now is 100mb to check an important email, thank you ...

09034024724. mtn
Or you mean 100MB to Whatsapp your different babes grin
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Charx122: 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
Thandiubani:
Davido has showed off the new land he just bought for the building of his dream house.

The star in a social media post said he acquired a large land in the choicest residential area in Nigeria, Banana Island and that he is now ready to build his dream house there.

Watch the video he made showing off the land below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKvmGIoJPS0

Guy abeg that's your cup of tea drink it..
We no go hear word again.. everything buy na you get am.
No be only dream house na nightmare house
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by SugarGirl44(f): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
JooEeL:
"Nigerians looking for deeper meaning of their country's existence may be disappointed to find out there was none.
Nigeria's existence is little more than the outcome of balancing the colonial accounting books"

"What Britain Did to Nigeria
- Max Siollun"

Hmmm....
How can I get the book pls?

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Greatfullheart: 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sweetplum:
What now concern us
speak for urself abeg
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by JooEeL(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Hmmm....

I think you can get it on Amazon or so. Pls I do not want to come across as someone fronting the sale of the book.

You can find excerpts of it online though.

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by davidtemi(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
KwakuTraveller:
Oga Mi
See wetin money don cause. The boy fit be ur last born like dat
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by luluman: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sweetplum:
What now concern us
Bad belle
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by BeeNG3: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
O2 arena concert paid off! cheesy
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Khaysee: 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
God will do our own one day dream home takes lot of money and plan
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Deri2018(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Money is good

To all my real niggarrrrs on Nairaland

Lets declare a war on poverty
I'm with you
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by seyoops4u: 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
blazingblender:
How many house this dude wan get abeg ??
I thought he just packed into his house last year
Plus the one his father dashed him

I keep saying this that #Davido's isn't from music and no business can make you this rich and spend like he spends.
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by seyoops4u: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
BeeNG3:
O2 arena concert paid off! cheesy

You think his money is from music?
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by PharNEWS(m): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
Congratulations OBO
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by heyhey2016: 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Hmmm....
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Myablew: 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
Boss Abeg where this kind land dey for banana island.. I just dey come please

Thandiubani:
Davido has showed off the new land he just bought for the building of his dream house.

The star in a social media post said he acquired a large land in the choicest residential area in Nigeria, Banana Island and that he is now ready to build his dream house there.

Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
oz4real83:
the house he packed to isn't his "dream home", it is now he wants to build the dream home. When your financial situation increases to a higher level, sometimes you realise that the house you have been living in for many years isn't actually your dream home, the car that has served you faithfully for years, is no long your dream car, even in some cases, some people suddenly realise that their spouses are no longer their dream spouses. Human desires are always unlimited.
Lol...the poverty that revealed all these to you needs to be casted out by fire grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by JayPeeOham: 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
blazingblender:
How many house this dude wan get abeg ??
I thought he just packed into his house last year
Plus the one his father dashed him

You mean how many "Dream house" abi? cheesy

No mind the guy, him no know say him dey put hustling youths for Naija under pressure grin
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Money is good

Oh I see...by stealing from others right ?

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by davillian(m): 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
Na so he take buy private jet that year
Only for us to find out that
Na him papa buy am grin.....
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by MrJames007: 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
Thandiubani:

If I watch your YouTube vids, make my phone blow. angry
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Nairalandhotboy(m): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Money is good

poverty na sin real niggar.
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by mayor1814: 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Paulianfa:
I wonder why God chooses whom He loves, Davido is among.
I try everything just to get money

God loves everyone bro. GOD is not partial. Sometimes we are fortunate or unfortunate to be at the right place at the right time or to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. It's life.

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by SugarGirl44(f): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
heyhey2016:

You have it for sale?
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by gbolswag(m): 12:07am On Apr 15, 2022
congrats davido
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Realist1(m): 12:07am On Apr 15, 2022
You seriously nailed this your comment .
U be carpenter ?

oz4real83:
the house he packed to isn't his "dream home", it is now he wants to build the dream home. When your financial situation increases to a higher level, sometimes you realise that the house you have been living in for many years isn't actually your dream home, the car that has served you faithfully for years, is no long your dream car, even in some cases, some people suddenly realise that their spouses are no longer their dream spouses. Human desires are always unlimited.
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by dontbothermuch: 12:28am On Apr 15, 2022
Chai! The rich neighbors wey dey live in peace & silent, I dey pity.
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by OGwales(m): 12:28am On Apr 15, 2022
Uprightness100:
It is Good to Build Mansions, Palaces, skyscrapers , Palatial edifices and all sorts of architectural wonders,

But in all these, it most Important to Genuiely build our lives on JESUS Christ, the Solid rock, and Live according to his Ways so that we will be qualified to make Heaven at last. Because nothing we have here on earth will matter on the side of eternity. Nothing we own here will be going with us.

Oga shut d fk up... Your noise making is becoming boring.
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 15, 2022
Sweetplum:
What now concern us

So land still remain for banana island?
Re: Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home by Burgerlomo: 1:23am On Apr 15, 2022
pretydiva:
Congratulations obo. I'm next in line. So help me God

Amen and me too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran / Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Burna Boy Meets Kanye West At Paris Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.