Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger (6350 Views)

Demystifying The 9ja Babe Small Dick, Curved Dick And Big Dick Myths / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / Oyibo Man Goes Down On His Kneel To Ask 9ja Babe To Marry Him In A Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Faber(m): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2022
Hi niggas in the house, red pilled, blue pilled and purple pilled. Any pill way you dey chop, I salute you.

See anytime experienced guys like mosdii, Ubunja, The Gidredpiller, Martinez and thousands of others warn people about Nigerian girls, they take the warnings for granted. Good a thing I am not one of them.
This country is messed up. There's no single girl in Nigeria who got anything to offer you. All, including the unborn ones are after your money...thunder will fire you for thinking that a 9ja babe loves you unconditionally.

My own Case Proper.
I have known this girl since 2020, through Facebook, we chat and call each other. I really liked her and she too became interested in me. I tried on many occasions for her to come my state and visit me, she keep coming up with one excuse or the other. So I decided to also keep coming up with one excuse or another anytime she requests for financial help. Last year the I stopped talking to her and stopped all the chats. Total money I spent on her was #2k in 2020

Fast forward to this year she started chatting and calling me...even begin post me on her Facebook stories...then each time I asked to come visit me, she will stylishly come up with another excuse. Then her birthday was sometime in March, she requested #50k I said I will give her the money but she have to come around first then and collect the money. She said I should calm down, she will come around during Easter, I told her then she can contact online loan company and borrow money. When Easter comes, then I give her the money, when she will go back. She said ok.

After some days, she begin give me attitude, stopped picking my calls, stopped chatting me on Facebook while she will be online from morning till night, me I know say na their way. I then locked up for her birthday, I no even send her message. On the eve of her birthday she begin chat me again accusing me how I neglected her and stopped talking to her. While she was the one giving me attitude after I refused sending her the #50k. I explained to her how she was the one that started it first, she apologized and we continue. I gave one of my guys in Abuja her number, the guy invited her after some 2 weeks chatting and bleeped her, I have all their chats. And the guy told Omo try collect clean mouth when she come for Easter for your side.

Now I am preparing to chop my own clean mouth this Easter she now requested I send her Tfare to come back, I said okay. She said #20k I never finished talk she begin call me on phone I should do the transfer na. I come vex o. I told her straight up that I know she is busy sharing her toto for Abuja. That she have to calm down and allow me send her the money since she will be back on Saturday..omoh the girl flared up that I called her Olosho this and that. The whole names way dey this world this girl called me yesterday night. I told her straight up to block me cos I don't have time for dogs.

Chai 9ja babes they swear for una head grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2022
Faber you really fall hands oo,you for no cast am as in you for no call am opo na.
At the same time you do well,wetin I be wan see be say you no mumuishly send any money to the gal.
Bless up, instead of sending that 50k to person wey no deserve am kuku give to the needy abeg.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Faber(m): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2022
Don't take these girls serious, I repeat don't take them too serious...they will not offer you anything. They are after your CAR....Care... Attention... Resources

Imagine idiot asking me to come Abuja come see her. So if bandits catch me for road, wetin I go tell Baba God...say I find toto go Abuja grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Savedday: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

14 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 14, 2022
Poor people and their dating problems.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Jeon(f): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2022
I salute you..
what a terrible experience..
but why are you forcing her to come see you? where you not after the vagina for the first time?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by EmzyT: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2022
I'm very sorry to say this Op, but; I think your friend gat more game plan, might be more Fresh and Wealthy than you cheesy Be like say that babe don see you finish grin

The Speed he used in banging that babe within a Space of 3 Weeks, the same babe you've been Nursing since 2020 is really terrible grin grin

More like you're those Simps who go about being "Friends" with a Lady first before making their real intentions known later grin while your friend is an Alpha male! grin I know that feeling of your guy lashing a babe you just introduced to him and also has the intentions of lashing her while the same babe is forming goddess for you. E dey pain dieeee grin

MORAL LESSON; “Don't waste time in making your intentions known to a girl, if na Fvck you want tell her, highest na NO she go tell you, then you bounce!” So you won't waste your time like the OP grin

There are a lot of them everywhere who are willing to give you Fvck for free once you have the OT (Sweet mouth) and know how to work on their Emotions cool

Dear Op, trust me, I know that feeling, it pains grin Please accept my Sympathy!!!!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by NoahHadNoArk: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2022
coolShow us chats with the other guy wey knack am na

I wan see something grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Faber(m): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2022
Okonandmary:
Poor people and their dating problems.

That's not it. She asked for #20k around 11:00 pm for her tfare come Saturday..I said no problem, e no reach 10 mins she begin buzz my line asking me to send the money that same yesterday night. Why is that she cannot wait till today.

So if you are in my shoes you will begin transfer the money immediately. While we were still chatting. Her desperation like all these Telegram scammers was what provoked me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 14, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

I wan see something grin
yes show us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Faber(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2022
Kr1ss216:
Faber you really fall hands oo,you for no cast am as in you for no call am opo na.
At the same time you do well,wetin I be wan see be say you no mumuishly send any money to the gal.
Bless up, instead of sending that 50k to person wey no deserve am kuku give to the needy abeg.

If you see as she was telling me how different she is from other girls bla bla. I laughed and said no be 9ja babe again grin grin

Thanks for your thoughts bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2022
Mheen!!! Guy u bleeped up real time. Like seriously you shouldn't waste your time arguing with bitches just ghost them, don't throw trantums, these insults and arguments ain't necessary cos at the end of the day two of una fall for thesame same class

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 14, 2022
Faber:

If you see as she was telling me how different she is from other girls bla bla. I laughed and said no be 9ja babe again grin grin

Thanks for your thoughts bro
All na lie,no go fall for cheap scam. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Faber(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

I wan see something grin
grin grin grin

Omo you go shock o. Wetin dey vex me pass now is that she is now in my WhatsApp just now asking me let us make amends

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by EmzyT: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2022
Faber:

grin grin grin

Omo you go shock o. Wetin dey vex me pass now is that she is now in my WhatsApp just now asking me let us make amends

Chai, this OP too dull! Pussy on a platter of Gold grin Up your game bro, play am well. You go Fvck that girl.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Faber(m): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2022
EmzyT:

Chai, this OP too dull! Pussy on a platter of Gold grin Up your game bro, play am well. You go Fvck that girl.

Bro no be say I too dull, the thing be say. I don't want heavy billing...before I knack am. How can I pay #50k when I never suck bress grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by GooodHardDick: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2022
When we say Nigeria girls are useless. All of them. Una go think say we dey play!

The Olosho is looking for a simp to bill in exchange for her over used pussy. You don't date Nigeria girls. You Only bang their pussy, dump them and move on

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Faber(m): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2022
EmzyT:
I'm very sorry to say this Op, but; I think your friend gat more game plan, might be more Fresh and Wealthy than you cheesy Be like say that babe don see you finish grin

The Speed he used in banging that babe within a Space of 3 Weeks, the same babe you've been Nursing since 2020 is really terrible grin grin

More like you're those Simps who go about being "Friends" with a Lady first before making their real intentions known later grin while your friend is an Alpha male! grin I know that feeling of your guy lashing a babe you just introduced to him and also has the intentions of lashing her while the same babe is forming goddess for you. E dey pain dieeee grin

MORAL LESSON; “Don't waste time in making your intentions known to a girl, if na Fvck you want tell her, highest na NO she go tell you, then you bounce!” So you won't waste your time like the OP grin

There are a lot of them everywhere who are willing to give you Fvck for free once you have the OT (Sweet mouth) and know how to work on their Emotions cool

Dear Op, trust me, I know that feeling, it pains grin Please accept my Sympathy!!!!

You got it all wrong... from day 1, she knows what I want. Second is that she is in Abuja I am in Benin City. Babes full this Benin City aske any other person. She asked me to come Abuja, say we go lodge for hotel, how can I go to Abuja just to bleep. Na she supposed come...that alone will make me the highest idiot.

My friend is in Abuja, so he was very close and he is the real Simp here...the girl chop am better money before he bleeped her. Close to #150k...me na only #2k since 2020.

To buttress my point, she is in my WhatsApp right now, after I told her to block me on Facebook that I don't block idiots that I tell them to block me. If you doubt me I show you whatsApp chats.

What I am avoiding is over billing, and even if it takes me 2 yrs to bleep her for free, that's good than spending #150k to bleep her within a month. Mind you many other girls are at my beck and call...okay you think say my prick dey starving and waiting for her grin....guy I dey on steady knacking here in Benin City woto-woto grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Candidlady: 9:05am On Apr 14, 2022
Going through the chat one could actually tell that the lady and the gentleman got same mentality undecided

You will always attract your kinda person !

Yam leg + flat.head = ________

13 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by vindisick: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2022
EmzyT:

Who told you his friend lashed her free? I just dey laugh you. Abi you think say those kind girls dey dull?. Na experienced Hook up girl be that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Faber(m): 9:27am On Apr 14, 2022
vindisick:
Who told you his friend lashed her free? I just dey laugh you. Abi you think say those kind girls dey dull?. Na experienced Hook up girl be that

Leave @EmzyT, girl way dey form employed for one firm for Abuja, me I know say na dem hook up girls. Telling me she would be happy to marry me. I carry her number give UC, she billed him heavily, #150k in all.

Abuja girl go give you toto for free. I go knack am free of charge...na today, though I no longer prioritize banging her grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Theboy21: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2022
Faber:

My friend is in Abuja, so he was very close and he is the real Simp here...the girl chop am better money before he bleeped her. Close to #150k...me na only #2k since 2020.

What I am avoiding is over billing, and even if it takes me 2 yrs to bleep her for free, that's good than spending #150k to bleep her within a month. Mind you many other girls are at my beck and call...okay you think say my prick dey starving and waiting for her grin....guy I dey on steady knacking here in Benin City woto-woto grin
Damn, you don't mean it..150K just to smash..... you see the reason why niggas need to be street oriented before making money... plenty niggas don't have game plans cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Faber(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2022
Theboy21:
Damn, you don't mean it..150K just to smash..... you see the reason why niggas need to be street oriented before making money... plenty niggas don't have game plans cheesy cheesy

I tell you...this same girl is now on whatsApp telling me she regretted chatting me, that she for allow me rest, that it wouldn't have happened. It's not worth it to spend on them, they will still go for who is hard, harsh and arrogant to them.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Theboy21: 9:48am On Apr 14, 2022
Faber:

I tell you...this same girl is now on whatsApp telling me she regretted chatting me, that she for allow me rest, that it wouldn't have happened. It's not worth it to spend on them, they will still go for who is hard, harsh and arrogant to them.
i tire o
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by czarr(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2022
Faber:

If you make "amends" and send her that TP...e go shock you when she ghost you.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by adedayo3193(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2022
Faber:

You got it all wrong... from day 1, she knows what I want. Second is that she is in Abuja I am in Benin City. Babes full this Benin City aske any other person. She asked me to come Abuja, say we go lodge for hotel, how can I go to Abuja just to bleep. Na she supposed come...that alone will make me the highest idiot.

To buttress my point, she is in my WhatsApp right now, after I told her to block me on Facebook that I don't block idiots that I tell them to block me. If you doubt me I show you whatsApp chats.

play the game wella comrade, you are doing well

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Faber(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2022
czarr:
If you make "amends" and send her that TP...e go shock you when she ghost you.

Who dey send Tfare? No be me o. I will leave everything. I will enter Abuja during primary elections. One of my Chairman is big fish in Edo APC. Me and him dey enter Abj, na that time we go locate her bleep her to stupor grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by techWriter3: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2022
highlight us conversations with the other guy wey knack dewan naI wan know anything
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Faber(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2022
adedayo3193:

play the game wella comrade, you are doing well

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2022
if we meet online and you're more than 3km away from me I stop talking to you instantly, and If we're talking and you bill me I will ask you to come and collect it in my house and will also let you know that we go fück before I give you, if you no like that then block me, nothing spoil.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 14, 2022
Faber na man you be.
That's your friend na bastard. Very big and useless bastard.
The fool go spend 150k on top overused, rotten pussy. God forbid bad thing.

A man must know the Game, must learn the Redpill while chasing the bag.
Chaisng the bag alone while ignoring these other aspects will only make you a rich simp, a fool with money and an ATM for hoes.

Disgusting!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Richsteemit: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2022
Candidlady:
Going through the chat one could actually tell that the lady and the gentleman got same mentality undecided

You will always attract your kinda person !

Yam leg + flat.head = ________

Igbo now grin grin you suppose remove that dot from flat.head to know the real answer grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her / Girl Strips Fully Unclad In Public, No Pants, No Bra Because Of This. See Reason / Am I Beautiful ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.