Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. (1234 Views)

What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday / My Girlfriend Does This Everytime / My Girlfriend Does Not Get Wet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by Perez99: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
My girlfriend arrived at my place this morning to spend the Easter with me.

She said the transaction she did to her Peggyvest account (120k) hasn't reflected since yesterday.

She told me I should help send a mail to Peggyvest, that she don't know how to send message on Email, Infact she confessed she don't know how to use Email. I was surprised.

My girlfriend is a graduate, who's active on social media but I was so shocked she can't use Email.

Thank God she has a job and I asked her what if her boss asked to send some urgent message through email? She said she will look for someone to help her out na and besides she only get notifications from her bank, Peggyvest and other things she registered with her email, that she don't really operate with mail. blah blah blah..

Well, I taught her how to use it, I taught her how to attach and send files. Infact I was just directing her while she do the operating. The Peggyvest issue has been resolved.

But, I'm just curious. Are there still people who don't know how to use Email especially in this digital era?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by Jeon(f): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Perez99:

She said the transaction she did to her Peggyvest account (120k) hasn't reflected since yesterday.

She told me I should help send a mail to Peggyvest, that she don't know how to send message on Email, Infact she confessed she don't know how to use Email. I was surprised.

My girlfriend is a graduate, who's active on social media but I was so shocked she can't use Email.

Thank God she has a job and I asked her what if her boss asked to send some urgent message through email? She said she will look for someone to help her out na and besides she only get notifications from her bank, Peggyvest and other things she registered with her email, that she don't really operate with mail. blah blah blah..

Well, I thought her how to use it, I thought her how to attach and send files. Infact I was just directing her while she do the operating. The Peggyvest issue has been resolved.

But, I'm just curious. Are there still people who don't know how to use Email especially in this digital era?
[/s]

YOU CAN CLEARLY TEACH HER HOW TO USE EMAIL.
AND NOT NECESSARY TO INFORM THE MASSES ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU AND UR GIRLFRIEND...
CLEARLY THE TYPICAL REDFLAG YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR DECADES TO CALL OFF THE RELATIONSHIP...AND THE DEVIL JUST BOUGHT A TICKET FOR THAT...

WHAT UP WITH SOME HUMANS NOWADAYS DAYS! angry

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by Medianna(f): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Yes.. I don't use email too.. Cuz nothing important to do there, WhatsApp inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by Jennyclay(f): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
You did a good job by enlightening her. But you shouldn't have bring her little flaws here. It should be private.

Now, some frustrated guys here will come and start using derogatory words on your girlfriend.

Nawa oo!!!

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
a graduate with a job who cant send an email?! how did she apply for the job and send all her infos then... via Whatsapp?!?!?

in this day and age, i find this very strange, coming from such person... but the most funny part is that i am sure she is an EXPERT in Facebook/Instagram or socail media stuff etc

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by lilvicky68(m): 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

YOU CAN CLEARLY TEACH HER TO USE EMAIL.
AND NOT NECESSARY TO INFORM THE MASSES ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU AND UR GIRLFRIEND...

WHAT UP WITH SOME HUMANS NOWADAYS DAYS! angry
First sensible post from you this month

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by Jeon(f): 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
lilvicky68:
First sensible post from you this month

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by Ahmed0336(m): 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
Teach her you will not die.

Nobody is an island of knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by LoveNbeloved(f): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by Perez99: 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
a graduate with a job who cant send an email?! how did she apply for the job and send all her infos then... via Whatsapp?!?!?

in this day and age, i find this very strange, coming from such person... but the most funny part is that i am sure she is an EXPERT in Facebook/Instagram or socail media stuff etc
I said she's even active on social media. Bro i was shocked too. I guess maybe she submitted her CV direct to her company

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by Goldbw122(m): 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
Teach her

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
Perez99:
I said she's even active on social media. Bro i was shocked too. I guess maybe she submitted her CV direct to her company

lol, you mean bedroom job interview/application?!?!?!?
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by Ximenez(m): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
Teach her
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by Perez99: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

lol, you mean bedroom job interview/application?!?!?!?
Lol. Which one is bedroom application grin
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by Daniel7543: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
Medianna:
Yes.. I don't use email too.. Cuz nothing important to do there, WhatsApp inclusive.
And you're proud? But you ladies can use snap chat, Instagram and Facebook but can't use mails. How do you send your CV? Abi you no get career?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
Perez99:
Lol. Which one is bedroom application grin

oga at the top is jejely driving down the street, sees a beautiful desperate babe by roadside, stops the car, tell her he has a sure job for her bla bla bla, and invites her to come for "job interview" at nearby hotel na!

toto so good, he gives the babe a job so that he keep her near him, so that he can tap into her honeypot as often as he can

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by Teddy96: 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
What of me that taught my Girl how to do facebook. Did i announce it? grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
Medianna:

I see, little wonder it was hard for you to believe that some young adults make millions (in few months) with their tech skill

Medianna:

I know what a 19 year old looks like especially a male child..

I'm not saying OP is not lying or telling the truth.
But I, Medianna will not and cannot fall for that story of making millions within a very short period of time.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by citywal(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you like this video don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by Medianna(f): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

I see, little wonder it was hard for you to believe that some young adults make millions (in few months) with their tech skill

Chai...
Who did I offend in this Nairaland that wants to bring my past into account.. Mabinu

But on a serious note, that 19 year old something have k-leg
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by Medianna(f): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Daniel7543:
And you're proud? But you ladies can use snap chat, Instagram and Facebook but can use mails. How do you send your CV? Abi you no get career?

Nawa o

Na email and WhatsApp I say no use.. I no thief. Is it by force!!

And as for job. FG doesn't use mail for CV. Na hard copy CV I use that time.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
No big deal bro....simply teach her and she will learn faster!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by WoundedLamb: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Leave her then.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
No big deal bro....simply teach her and she will learn faster!
If n.a. yur side chick, won't you gladly teach her?
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Medianna:

Chai...
Who did I offend in this Nairaland that wants to bring my past into account.. Mabinu

But on a serious note, that 19 year old something have k-leg
lol
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by Lucifyre: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Your gf is not smart or should I say dense..
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by posty56: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Lucifyre:
Your gf is not smart.
yet she has has over #120k, let me see your account Mr smart lol cheesy, as for the op ,no be everything you go cap
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by Lucifyre: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
posty56:
yet she has has over #120k, let me see your account Mr smart lol cheesy, as for the op ,no be everything you go cap

Says a lot that u think 120k is a lot of money obtuse Bleep.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by posty56: 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
Lucifyre:

Says a lot that u think 120k is a lot of money obtuse Bleep.
no it's not a lot of money at Least she has sense to save, make I see your GF account then come and talk me
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by dnawah(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
Perez99:

Well, I taught her how to use it, I taught her how to attach and send files. Infact I was just directing her while she do the operating. The Peggyvest issue has been resolved.

teach her,there is nothing good like being the one that thought your babe something.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Use E-mail. by Lucifyre: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
posty56:
no it's not a lot of money at Least she has sense to save, make I see your GF account then come and talk me

Lol! What makes u think I want to talk to an ignorant slowpoke like u. Oafs like u are simply to be ignored, like I'll be doing now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

any Nairalander Around Sango Ota / See How I Used Solomon Buchi's Post To Toast Ladies On I. G (pics) / What Should I Do, My Game Is Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.