Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo (57959 Views)

Why Attacks On Vice President Osinbajo Are Unreasonable - By Kurtis Adigba / See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo / Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by fineboynl(m): 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
Distancing
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by phkka1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
Is that how you are going to take over from me?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by umpire1st(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Better a slave to The King, than a slave to a slave.
a slave is still a slave stop sugar coating it

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by ChoCho54(f): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
Buhari be like, this Baba Little na strong man o...shege Tinubu I don dayi grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Uniquekriss(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
This is the kind of news Nigerians have been reduced to even in the midst of devastating events in the country. Endless gaslighting encouraged by a fourth estate of the realm that once represented the voices of the common man cool
English
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Ttalk: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
Osinbajo know his onions
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by abobote: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
What's there to capture
Two failures, one wants to continue from where the other one stop, even when he couldn't fix the economy he promised to handle
Mission impossible, Osibanjo is not going anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Elidrisy20: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
nomenclature:
What is thie meaning of this "kawai" notherners say alot
that's all
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Babalawoniger: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Between Osinbajo, Tinubu and Amechi who do you think Buhari will like to hand over to?
It is already a settled case, Osinbajo is the man for the Job. The Osinbajo I know do not have the balls to declare for presidency without some kind of assurance from the top. The game is on....
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Uniquekriss(m): 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Buhari: Kai Phastor do you think I will be healed of this sickness?
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Gozac: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Make I laugh in Greek, just in less than 2 months, results go come out. Anyway CRA is a goal!
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
He is thinking that this tall man may kill all this nigerian people finish
lemme come and be going
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by abobote: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
Babalawoniger:
Between Osinbajo, Tinubu and Amechi who do you think Buhari will like to hand over to?
It is already a settled case, Osinbajo is the man for the Job. The Osinbajo I know do not have the balls to declare for presidency without some kind of assurance from the top. The game is on....
Buhari is incapacitated
Tinubu will grab the ticket, coz he has a bigger political structure and network

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by 07kjb: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
I wish he is from the East
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Bluntemperor: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Fulani looking at his slave like :. So you want my job ? Shege

What sort of gutter language is that,biko!
Na wao!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Sultty(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
bubu be like "osibade look over her I've got an errand for u but can speak up I'm in a meeting"
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Heavensent01(m): 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
SarkinYarki:

The same slave job Igbo queue for Pthief obi in 2019

Both you people toddler and adult one can't really predict who get sense pass, always sounding irrational

The slave job the motivational speaker will dream of getting till mazi simon Ekpa bring Biafra from Finland to give you dummies here

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Eriokanmi: 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
SarkinYarki:
grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by NwokoloOwa: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
Never betray or attempt to betray your benefactor. Someone that picked amongst several others and made Attorney General. And further endorsed you as VP. Buhari only likes dealing with people he knows but ceded the VP slot to Tinubu. Buhari knew zero % about 'Osinbade'. VP emulate Mandela and forget about contesting. Make history for yourself and your legacy. Don't listen to the devil.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
President wasn't even looking at the VP here.

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by adolfHitler1934: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
Misstittee:
undecided he's praying for him. He's never seen such loyal deputy. God bless our incoming president PYO.
Why did you write this here...do you want Tinubu urchins to have sleepless nights?
Someone is about to Pee on his body because of this photos.

Iragbiji United FC.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Eriokanmi: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
ChoCho54:
Buhari be like, this Baba Little na strong man o...shege Tinubu I don dayi grin
Wrong. Go and read about Joseph in the land of Egypt. You'd realise a slave can become a heir
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
"Over to you bro"
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by rippa(m): 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
Misstittee:
undecided he's praying for him. He's never seen such loyal deputy. God bless our incoming president PYO.
Loyalty at the expense of the people that voted them there. Blind loyalty is not loyalty, it's just eye service
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
buhari doesn't like yemi osibanjo but just has to work with him cos buhari can't easily sack vp, as osibanjo is constitutionally recognized and is not a ministerial appointment where the president can just sack the ministers, The president ran during the elections as a Buhari and osibanjo ticket both were duly elected by the people and as such buhari can't sack a legitimate vp recognized as the no 2. citizen,
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by TheOgaBoss: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
abobote:

Buhari is incapacitated
Tinubu will grab the ticket, coz he has a bigger political structure and network
Tinubu only controls some of the acn elements in apc, the cpc elements are in firm control of the party structure, without buhari's support, tinubu is going nowhere.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by murecool(m): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
My incoming
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Murphyenemuwe: 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
Slave that is greater than you and your forefathers.
SarkinYarki:
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by chrizzyace: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
He’s preferred candidate obviously
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by chiboycue: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Misstittee:

PMB may be wondering who gave the Northern Elders Forum the liver to call for his resignation.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by SarkinYarki: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Slave that is greater than you and your forefathers.

Not really..he is just lucky to VP ..pound for pound my family has produced greater men than his family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks President Buhari (Pictured) / The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures / Isa Pantami Kisses Tinubu's Certificate Of Return (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.