Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo (57957 Views)

Why Attacks On Vice President Osinbajo Are Unreasonable - By Kurtis Adigba / See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo / Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Deputy1111(m): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Buhari is happy because he will be handling over to a competent and visionary president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
"Omo! This guy get mind o" grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Emdebby2: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Buhari: see this mugu, for him mind now he wan become the president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by UNDFTD: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
Two failed M0R0NS expressing their utter disdain for each other!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Murphyenemuwe: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mention them. I doubt it cos u won't see greatness and ridicule him like that. Do you know what it means to be a professor of law and SAN?
SarkinYarki:

Not really..he is just lucky to VP ..pound for pound my family has produced greater men than his family
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by SarkinYarki: 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by BigTableShaker(f): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Better a slave to The King, than a slave to a slave.

Shey Slaves don dey enslave slaves ni?
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by autonomous22: 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
adebayo10977:
Buhari want to copy his speech.....

Lol..abeg I no wan laff
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Murphyenemuwe: 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
That's nice to know. We should just be mindful what we say .
SarkinYarki:

I have a family member in the supreme court , I have one in the appeal court , we have one of the youngest SANs in Nigeria still , we have produced 1st class chief , A VC , two military administrators ( governors at the time ) A GOC .. sorry I can't mention names though . Na VP we never produce but e go happen
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
A slave the best man in Igboland jostled to become but failed which made them hated Tinubu. grin

A slavery post Ndi Igbo still want to settle for in 2023? grin

SarkinYarki:
Fulani looking at his boy like :. So you want my job ? Shege

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by penceman(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Buhari probably was not planning to select Osinbajo as succesor but he is having second thought based on two things. First Osinbajo has this loyal insipient melow that he dont see in others and do u reward that with rejection? Second Osinbajo has shown he wants to contest and either in apc or else where unlike tinubu he will have the mammot rccg people which means Osinbajo is a sitting time bomb
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by doncollino: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
Empty mind is trying to copy
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Streett: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by BeeNG3: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
Leh me watch my back o! Betrayer in the house
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by GoodSerpent: 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
That's nice to know. We should just be mindful what we say .
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by GoodSerpent: 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
He is thinking if he should handover to him.
You know a long time devil is better than new angel.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by rosechika1994: 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
Osinbajo is more a disaster than buhari and he will do just worst than his principal, he was supposed to be courageous and speak up each time he senses the wrong move of the government
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Boladdsox(m): 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
Oh boy, what I the answer?
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Proudlyomonna: 12:20am On Apr 15, 2022
This one too wan be president undecided

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by frozen70(f): 12:35am On Apr 15, 2022
MikoB:

Buhari loves PYO like kilode!

Because he never challenged him or measure certificate with him
That's Loyalty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by schoolboymatt(m): 1:56am On Apr 15, 2022
Buhari: omo like play 8 years don come pass o.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by ofiko123(m): 4:03am On Apr 15, 2022
Kudos to president buhari and vice president yemi osinbajo..
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by aarony00: 4:17am On Apr 15, 2022
You be mumu o, how he wan tk replace am
kenzysmith:
Buhari be like I never comot u wan enter this man feel poison me
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Wada3: 4:46am On Apr 15, 2022
Incoming
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Princeton92(m): 5:22am On Apr 15, 2022
farem:
What's baba thinking here?

He's looking at someone else not PYO
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Kano4tot2: 5:44am On Apr 15, 2022
He want the Job and we are in support of him PYO 2023
InshaAllah..

SarkinYarki:
Fulani looking at his boy like :. So you want my job ? Shege

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks President Buhari (Pictured) / The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures / Isa Pantami Kisses Tinubu's Certificate Of Return (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.